Lord Tisdale
GreenSam
Flat_Track_Bully
Elias
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Young is on. Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:26 pm

GreenSam wrote:
This really is gonna be another season of being just about good enough to avoid the conference. Pathetic.

I wouldn't bet on it, Skrill here we come !!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:27 pm

I'm here. It is utterly pathetic.

We are utterly shit against the crappest team ever.

The biggest crime? I've only had four pints.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Everybody has beaten Stanley, how crap does this make us if we can't score?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Att: 6,180 there

Are you listening Mr Brent? and dont dare use the weather as an excuse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Freathy wrote:
Any b***t out chants yet?  Surely the long suffering saps who still pay to watch this shit have had enough now??
As long as the self promoting jamboys have their way im afraid nothing will change.
Its all about individuals these days, never the collective needs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Angry wrote:

Its dropping every week
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

argyle were 11/1 to do down reckon thats a good price but have been saying it the last 3 years now.

accrington may not be the worst side in the division. thought yourk were but theyre 4-1 up affraid 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:32 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

Its dropping every week
1000 down on the last game !!!! study 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Fookin ell czarcs, watching brent's argyle has got to be a eight pinter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Fookin ell czarcs, watching brent's argyle has got to be a eight pinter!
Cheeky hipflask of single malt is the best way to sneak booze in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:36 pm

We know all about brent, but shezza's got to take some of the blame for this, accy have one draw and seven defeats before this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:37 pm

F*ckin hangin on !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:39 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Sparksy will be safe, didn't you hear his plug for the ministand with shelf..............how fantastic the plans look.
There's a reason why Brenty wanted him on the PASB!

Meanwhile..............................
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:40 pm

The players are by far the worst in this division. They're all b***t (spit) will fund. If Sheridan had a dream budget like Fleetwood's or Morcambe's we'd be challenging for a play-off place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:42 pm

We could well manage to lose this yet, not good enough, strengthen or suffer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:43 pm

So where is Tyler Harvey the messiah ?

lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:44 pm

I can't even be arsed to listen on the radio never mind pay to watch this crap, think I'll go back to pulling a few wires on me bike.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:50 pm

I wish that there was a 'like' button GOB - except I can't even imagine what pulling a few wires on your bike is all about tongue 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Elias wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

Its dropping every week
1000 down on the last game !!!! study 
and its going to keep dropping i feel. The fans are not going to pay over the top prices for crap football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:55 pm

FOOKIN rubbish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Brent Out! the first of many for yet another truly crap season.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Iggy wrote:
FOOKIN rubbish.
Did anyone really expect anything else today in terms of performance? given the squad quality and team under investment.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 pm

And as Accrungton Stanley secure their second point of the season we have our latest Mural Moment. Stick that one on the tour.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:18 pm

The outcome was totally predictable once Argyle had failed to take one of a series of early chances.The crowd started to get edgy,the team went the same way and things gambolled steadily downhill from then on,in fact Stanley could very easily have won the game in the second half.Looks as if the club are relying on the loan market again to inject sufficient quality into the team to hopefully stay in the division,exactly the same as last season.In fact,the more time goes on,the more sympathy i feel for the problems that Fletcher faced in trying to build a house with straw-never thought i'd say that.The situation is bleak indeed-fans starting to turn on the team which is visibly lacking belief,aside from any issues with the inherent quality of the squad.Not going to the Pompey game-playing in a golf tournament instead.In all truth this is brought about by the kick off time and the inability to fit the golf around it but i'm certainly not shedding any tears about it.The highlight of the afternoon was the first drag on my ciggy upon leaving the ground and this has applied at many matches in the past few years.HP is not a place for enjoyment anymore,so sad and depressing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Six Pointer In September Thread.   The Six Pointer In September Thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Six Pointer In September Thread.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next