Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom   Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom   Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:06 am

classic..... i thought that was your kid at first !!!
p.s. massive dildo:shock: Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom   Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:05 am

Yummy mummy!
lucky he didnt take it to school for show and tell. One of my boys told my wifes parents that she was a nurse, when she asked him what he was talking about he said, "but you've got the uniform."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom   Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:01 pm

This is outrageous. I am disgusted. Answer my PM Greenjock. You're evil. This is the nastiest thing ever...blah blah blah

I didn't watch it but it's still the worst and most evil thing I've ever not watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom   Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:13 pm

hairy j wrote:
This is outrageous. I am disgusted. Answer my PM Greenjock. You're evil. This is the nastiest thing ever...blah blah blah

I didn't watch it but it's still the worst and most evil thing I've ever not watched.
Didn't watch it! It's your feckin dildo Hairy, big bastard too. You must have an asshole like an atm that's been ripped from a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom   Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Why you should NEVER let the kids play in your bedroom
Page 1 of 1