Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having kids by mistake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Having kids by mistake  Empty
PostSubject: Having kids by mistake    Having kids by mistake  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Its weird how I'm actually in the minority now because at 24 years of age I'm not a father. Shame, the thought of raising a kid I never wanted or paying shit loads in child support has always been very appealing to me Smile

Offensive remark removed. That's your second warning since your return - Site Admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having kids by mistake    Having kids by mistake  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:
Its weird how I'm actually in the minority now because at 24 years of age I'm not a father. Shame, the thought of raising a kid I never wanted or paying shit loads in child support has always been very appealing to me Smile

Offensive remark removed - Site Admin

Nobody's forcing you to stay at gunpoint Braidie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having kids by mistake    Having kids by mistake  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:

Offensive remark removed - Site Admin

Maybe you were a mistake Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having kids by mistake    Having kids by mistake  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:

Offensive remark removed. That's your second warning since your return - Site Admin
Do us all a favour and feck off
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

PostSubject: Re: Having kids by mistake    Having kids by mistake  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Maybe Darwinism at work?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having kids by mistake    Having kids by mistake  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:31 pm

albino ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having kids by mistake    Having kids by mistake  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:40 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
albino ??

Not him but one of his bumchums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having kids by mistake    Having kids by mistake  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm here on my own accord. No one controls me especially not Bunney. Only seen him twice since he was my football manager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having kids by mistake    Having kids by mistake  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Given your picture on Facebook, you won't ever have children. You have to be friendly with a lady.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Having kids by mistake    Having kids by mistake  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Surely the average age of first time parents is closer to 30 not 24?
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having kids by mistake    Having kids by mistake  Empty

Back to top Go down

Having kids by mistake
Page 1 of 1