Dougie
Freathy
Richard Blight
Elias
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:33 pm

swampy wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:
My comment om the Telegraph article was removed completely - it said nothing nasty or libelous - just the truth.  Should be ashamed of themselves.
Why don't you post what you wrote in the Telegraph on the New Grandstand thread in response to PL2faced's last comment on there and let people judge for themselves if there was any potentially libellous content? Or post it on here at least
i cant post my comments on the farn as im banned, and i cant bloody remember what i wrote.  nowt libellious though
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Shame you cant comment as a guest on there. I just couldn't bring myself to sign up to that pissy-arsed Pyongyang equivalent.
If I can do it, you can too. Twisted Evil 

They haven't banned me and I've been on there for years. It's the only forum I can use to chat with Napoleon. pig
I read that as Czarcasm meaning the Telegraph not Exeweb Tring.
Na I was on about Exeweb Jock. No need to sign up in the end though after you gave them one of your trademark humongous posts reiterating the stuff Jabbs was saying... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:10 pm

swampy wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:
My comment om the Telegraph article was removed completely - it said nothing nasty or libelous - just the truth.  Should be ashamed of themselves.
Why don't you post what you wrote in the Telegraph on the New Grandstand thread in response to PL2faced's last comment on there and let people judge for themselves if there was any potentially libellous content? Or post it on here at least
I'm registered on Pasoti but have never posted and never will either.

What I said on the Telegraph comments, and I paraphrase is 'This is nothing more than a PR article...... you should try some real journalism - look at the fans' forums and the comments posted on the local news about the development. Right thinking people of Plymouth do not like this development. I think I may have said something about it being cheap, nasty and inappropriate.

No sweary words - just a pithy comment calling into question the standard of reporting on their newspaper of something that is VERY unpopular with the majority.

And I've read someone on Pasoti musing that James Brent's people do not waste time scouring forums to gauge opinion. How stupid. Of course they do. They watch every related thread avidly. It's a massive barometer and no doubt makes them nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:12 pm

You got to give Greenman/2 face credit for trying to convince the simple folk on the farm that the ministand in a village, is anything other than a pile of shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Shame you cant comment as a guest on there. I just couldn't bring myself to sign up to that pissy-arsed Pyongyang equivalent.
If I can do it, you can too. Twisted Evil 

They haven't banned me and I've been on there for years. It's the only forum I can use to chat with Napoleon. pig
I read that as Czarcasm meaning the Telegraph not Exeweb Tring.
Na I was on about Exeweb Jock. No need to sign up in the end though after you gave them one of your trademark humongous posts reiterating the stuff Jabbs was saying... Very Happy 
Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:19 pm

I suppose 20,000 as opposed to 17,000 isn't as bad as saying income generated is going to be between £1-2 million
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:30 pm

I wonder if Brent meant between £1 and £2 million? He does get misquoted quite often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 pm

cheers 
Seeing as tho there will be no bar for the real fans it could be the case.
As long as they manage to sell a pasty or 2, with all the competition that will be in place from the fine eateries being talked about, you may be right Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:20 am

Postey still banging the libel drum, if any comment is removed from a properly moderated newspaper or forum its obviously libel, how many libel suits have been levied against us? scratch 
As for Pasoti being properly moderated. Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:22 am

Iggy wrote:
Postey still banging the libel drum, if any comment is removed from a properly moderated newspaper or forum its obviously libel, how many libel suits have been levied against us? scratch 
As for Pasoti being properly moderated. Laughing 

That old chestnut again !!
How many times is that now? cheers
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:37 am

Spowell92............. joined the farm in August............ the latest multi.

How can these people look at themselves in the mirror ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:19 pm

They have a hall of mirrors in the mod room and a smoke machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Nearly all of pasoti's newbies tend to be extremely supportive of Brent, sarcastic and insulting when you do not agree with their opinion. What does that tell you?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Spowell92............. joined the farm in August............ the latest multi.

How can these people look at themselves in the mirror ?
I thought that too- 115 posts mainly on the virtues of the wonderful ministand lol! 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2