Dougie
Freathy
Richard Blight
Elias
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again Empty
PostSubject: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Pointing out that there's a piece about Brent's vision for Argyle in The Telegraph. All very good until you see the 1 comment left under the article lol! 

And it wasn't me. It's far too polite to be me Razz 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:45 pm

It almost amazes me that he just happened to "stumble" over that article while browsing the Telegraph as if he reads it online every day.
More spin from the Brent propaganda machine put together and sent in by one of his Jam-boys, edited by the Telegraph while PL2 announces its online publishing on Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:52 pm

brilliant comment on the torygraph site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Same old shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:25 pm

I wont be shocked if that comment on there gets removed. telegraph dont like the rich and fellow tories being spoken of like that.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Interestingly in that article JB still says they have a plan to increase the capacity to 20,000.

Such a pity he won't explain to us whether the plans will meet the criteria set down in the Green Guide for football stadiums. The same guide Akkeron used to evaluate the WG's alternative plan for the stadium. Or what they intend to do if the plans don't meet the Green Guide.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:34 pm

brent is the perfect big society, maximising profit, cameron loving tory so wouldn't expect anything else but high praise from the not even fit to be arsepaper torygraph.

As for the "plan" to incease to 20,000 that must be refering to extending the horse shoe - which we all know is horse shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Freathy wrote:
brent is the perfect big society, maximising profit, cameron loving tory so wouldn't expect anything else but high praise from the not even fit to be arsepaper torygraph.

As for the "plan" to incease to 20,000 that must be refering to extending the horse shoe - which we all know is horse shit.
well he isnt referring to the new substandard stand as he has heemed that in good and proper so no increase in the size is possible.

Your summing up of Brent is spot on. He is a tory boy and thatcherite to the core.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:43 pm

I'm sure the Torygraph would love to know of a Labour council leader calling a supporter a chimp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:09 pm

looks like the first comment has been edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:35 am

alannotivvy wrote:
looks like the first comment has been edited
probably had the sheep ringing up/emailing them in droves to get them to remove it as per usual.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:52 am

The comment has disappeared. What did it say?

As I just posted in the relevant thread on Exeweb, the timing of this puff-piece is very interesting.  Opponents of Brent start making noises about contacting the national press and hey presto - a fawning  article on PAFC is printed in a major broadsheet. Hopefully those who still don't realise what sort of player Brent is are beginning to open their eyes.

...and to think that some of you are trying to argue that the Trust won't be important in the end...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:08 am

the first one is up there, but has been edited and two more haven't been allowed on.
all stating the usual stuff about Brent and his super fan cronies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:05 am

James Brent wrote:
There’s no anxiety if we don’t get promoted this year.
but unless the development got the nod now there were threats he'd walk. Got his priorities right then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:57 am

Also the article says that the current capacity would be increased by 1000, doesn't mention that that is after the Mayflower was closed and maybe some of the Lyndhurst.
#brentmyths #couldntmakeitup #butdoes
#wishIhadanewspaperinmypocket
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:22 am

This is one if my pet hates. The capacity of a stand is dictated by the maximum number of people able to fit in - when it is used to its full capacity. They CHOSE to remove seats from the Mayflower.

It's like closing off or taking out 3000 seats in the Lyndhurst, then announcing that the capacity of the Lyndhurst is 1000. Its not, you cnuts! The CAPACITY of the Mayflower is what it is capable of holding when used to its full CAPACITY. If they wanna take seats out, that's their small-minded decision.

Tossers.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:41 am

My comment om the Telegraph article was removed completely - it said nothing nasty or libelous - just the truth. Should be ashamed of themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:57 pm

They have actually removed people's comments on the Telegraph?

Was there anything said which was in any way deserving of censorship? Perhaps I should have my say on there Razz 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Brent's Bounty and the Torygraph is the subject of debate on Exeweb too.

This thread also clearly illustrates just how easy it is to get away with the rape of a football club when the media is in your pocket and how a few articulate individuals can shift opinion given the platform.
Well played Jabba.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Shame you cant comment as a guest on there. I just couldn't bring myself to sign up to that pissy-arsed Pyongyang equivalent.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Shame you cant comment as a guest on there. I just couldn't bring myself to sign up to that pissy-arsed Pyongyang equivalent.
If I can do it, you can too. Twisted Evil 

They haven't banned me and I've been on there for years. It's the only forum I can use to chat with Napoleon. pig
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:19 pm

all dissent must be silenced, cant wait for the penny to drop with the pro-brigade that theyve been had.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:38 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
My comment om the Telegraph article was removed completely - it said nothing nasty or libelous - just the truth.  Should be ashamed of themselves.
Why don't you post what you wrote in the Telegraph on the New Grandstand thread in response to PL2faced's last comment on there and let people judge for themselves if there was any potentially libellous content? Or post it on here at least
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
If I can do it, you can too. Twisted Evil 

They haven't banned me and I've been on there for years. It's the only forum I can use to chat with Napoleon. pig
I read that as Czarcasm meaning the Telegraph not Exeweb Tring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:08 pm

swampy wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:
My comment om the Telegraph article was removed completely - it said nothing nasty or libelous - just the truth.  Should be ashamed of themselves.
Why don't you post what you wrote in the Telegraph on the New Grandstand thread in response to PL2faced's last comment on there and let people judge for themselves if there was any potentially libellous content? Or post it on here at least
Would there be any real point, it's a website forum with a proven track record for its corrupt owners and managers or whatever title they have given themselves these days.

There is only way this whole story will ever be told and that's if someone can be arsed to get off their arse and do something to bring it to the masses. I can't be arsed but if someone out there can I'll be happy to offer support but that's as far as my interest goes.

To be fair to old porky at least he's gotten off his arse to defend his master, hence why they are winning, Brent gets his empire and Argyle and Argyle fans lose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again   PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again Empty

Back to top Go down

PL2 FACED making a prick of himself again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next