Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!

Go down 
+10
VillageGreen
Rise
mouldyoldgoat
Peggy
nzgreen
Freathy
pepsipete
Tringreen
Rickler
jabba the gut ecfc
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:56 am

punchdrunk wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bung em up..

Newell is never going to take action against ATD (or me).  He's a pussy.
Well,i came close to it last season and i did not even make the slanderous remarks [regarding FES] in the first place. I did not even know who FES were until i actually read the thread that was in question at the time.

I eventually got a half-hearted apology for the glaring error that was made. Tis all water under the bridge as far as i am concerned now.

I am not comfortable with the way the club [and to a certain extent PASOTI] is going. And to still think,there are many-many Argyle fans out there who are totally unaware of the huge divisions that remain and will continue to do so among the two rival camps.

It is not right and proper that free speech and/or debate is shouted down over there,a person has the right to say if they disagree with views held by many on PASOTI,not face abuse and/or threats etc-etc. Yes,i do look in on PASOTI and this bitching still goes on.

If one can be banned from posting views on PASOTI,then how long will it be before those that now control PASOTI,get people banned from attending Argyle games. Surely,that would be an unacceptable outcome if it were to ever happen.
 I believe it was me that you took the Flak for in that instance, once again my apologies.
I apologise to you but not to the utter Philistine who i made those comments about and even today i stand by every word of what i said and my disdain for his entourage, if the Philistine dont like it then bring it on!!
Every-time anyone on the farm hears something they dont want to hear from ATD its the same patter every time., legal, libel sue sue sue bla bla bla ..not once have they ever been successful in  their attempts to silence the truth by their nefarious activities.
Raise a glass to democracy and the only truly democratic Argyle forum.
No worries mate Very Happy .

The reference regarding the half-hearted apology was not aimed you [you have no need to apolgise,but thank-you]. It was aimed at the person who decided to take the legal action in the first place.

He made that apology [albeit via a pm that someone else had to post on to ATD] and wanted to meet me for a beer and talk about Argyle [i declined that offer]..If he is a decent person [as he purports to be],he would have written and apologised to me in person,not through a second party on a football forum.

You have every right to express your views [as others do too] in the full knowledge that you believe them to be correct at the time of writing and i will defend your right to air your views..

They say the truth hurts and if those on PASOTI do not like what is said regarding themselves or the club at present,they should just take it on the chin and get on with it.

PASOTI  has become Police,Judge and Jury these days and i find that a tragic and unsettling scenario. They seem to think that by threatening to take legal action because an individual (or individuals) disagrees with them,or says something they do not like,then that somehow gives them the devine right to do as they please - again,a tragic and unsettling scenario.

I have come to the conclusion that ''CERTAIN MEMBERS of PASOTI' must be a tad worried for the cushy roles they have within the club,if disagreeing posts get to them.

We know they will read this thread and these posts. They know that we know who they are.

As long as Brent remains at Argyle,then these fun and games will continue. When Brent finally goes [and he will],perhaps we will see a power shift that will be acceptable to all of us on ATD and to all of us that have Argyle at heart..

Until then,all we can do is get behind Sheridan and the team.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:58 am

ejh wrote:
Looks like Pravda is in full swing again.

My best pasoti moment was receiving a warning for using the word 'proles'.
Brief synopsis, until pedlar was sacked by nooligan ( though he is only the owner not a mod, its your forum)over use of the word pedlar was a banning offence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:10 am

Bucket rattling thug got me banned - that and the FACT that no other member was causing the mods more work than me. Nool said I stole from work but that was ok. He pm'd me to tell me he had a warning for it from the mods - I laughed into my hat.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:32 am

hairy j wrote:
Bucket rattling thug got me banned - that and the FACT that no other member was causing the mods more work than me. Nool said I stole from work but that was ok. He pm'd me to tell me he had a warning for it from the mods - I laughed into my hat.
lol!  When I was banned back during the 2007/8 debacle with Holloway, my constant warnings[one trick pony] concerning where this was all leading[though even I didn't think it would get this bad] were apparently causing offence to a great many Avivas. I was causing the mods too much work, dealing with all the complaints because I refused to shut up, enjoy the ride and trust in Stapes and his lovely family, like a good Aviva boy.

The Pasoti hierarchy are a bunch of dimwitted control freaks.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:40 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bung em up..

Well,i came close to it last season and i did not even make the slanderous remarks [regarding FES] in the first place. I did not even know who FES were until i actually read the thread that was in question at the time.

I eventually got a half-hearted apology for the glaring error that was made. Tis all water under the bridge as far as i am concerned now.

I am not comfortable with the way the club [and to a certain extent PASOTI] is going. And to still think,there are many-many Argyle fans out there who are totally unaware of the huge divisions that remain and will continue to do so among the two rival camps.

It is not right and proper that free speech and/or debate is shouted down over there,a person has the right to say if they disagree with views held by many on PASOTI,not face abuse and/or threats etc-etc. Yes,i do look in on PASOTI and this bitching still goes on to this day.

If one can be banned from posting constructive views on PASOTI [that go against the grain,or run of the mill],then how long will it be before those that now control PASOTI get people banned from attending actual Argyle games. Surely,that would be an unacceptable outcome if it were to ever happen.

but it was the bloke behind FES who did that, he has the financial clout to seek legal redress over such matters the other bloke hasnt got the dosh to stump up or he'd have done it ! solicitors cost BIG money.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:41 am

Rise wrote:
I'm Pasoti 'til I die
clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:26 am

Jabba, can you let me know where you got that info from on comparative income from corporate hospitality/events.

I found that all very interesting and potentially conclusive that Brent has been wildly exaggerating some of his claims.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:38 am

Elias wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bung em up..

It is not right and proper that free speech and/or debate is shouted down over there,a person has the right to say if they disagree with views held by many on PASOTI,not face abuse and/or threats etc-etc. Yes,i do look in on PASOTI and this bitching still goes on to this day.

If one can be banned from posting constructive views on PASOTI [that go against the grain,or run of the mill],then how long will it be before those that now control PASOTI get people banned from attending actual Argyle games. Surely,that would be an unacceptable outcome if it were to ever happen.
but it was the bloke behind FES who did that, he has the financial clout to seek legal redress over such matters the other bloke hasnt got the dosh to stump up or he'd have done it ! solicitors cost BIG money.

True,but giants do [and can] take a fall from time to time. Especially when those giants wrongfully accuse an individual of something which that individual had no part in.

Like i said,it is all water under the bridge now.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:13 am

VillageGreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bung em up..

It is not right and proper that free speech and/or debate is shouted down over there,a person has the right to say if they disagree with views held by many on PASOTI,not face abuse and/or threats etc-etc. Yes,i do look in on PASOTI and this bitching still goes on.

If one can be banned from posting views on PASOTI,then how long will it be before those that now control PASOTI,get people banned from attending Argyle games. Surely,that would be an unacceptable outcome if it were to ever happen.
 I believe it was me that you took the Flak for in that instance, once again my apologies.
I apologise to you but not to the utter Philistine who i made those comments about and even today i stand by every word of what i said and my disdain for his entourage, if the Philistine dont like it then bring it on!!
Every-time anyone on the farm hears something they dont want to hear from ATD its the same patter every time., legal, libel sue sue sue bla bla bla ..not once have they ever been successful in  their attempts to silence the truth by their nefarious activities.
Raise a glass to democracy and the only truly democratic Argyle forum.
No worries mate Very Happy .

The reference regarding the half-hearted apology was not aimed you [you have no need to apolgise,but thank-you]. It was aimed at the person who decided to take the legal action in the first place.

He made that apology [albeit via a pm that someone else had to post on to ATD] and wanted to meet me for a beer and talk about Argyle [i declined that offer]..If he is a decent person [as he purports to be],he would have written and apologised to me in person,not through a second party on a football forum.

You have every right to express your views [as others do too] in the full knowledge that you believe them to be correct at the time of writing and i will defend your right to air your views..

They say the truth hurts and if those on PASOTI do not like what is said regarding themselves or the club at present,they should just take it on the chin and get on with it.

PASOTI  has become Police,Judge and Jury these days and i find that a tragic and unsettling scenario. They seem to think that by threatening to take legal action because an individual (or individuals) disagrees with them,or says something they do not like,then that somehow gives them the devine right to do as they please - again,a tragic and unsettling scenario.

I have come to the conclusion that ''CERTAIN MEMBERS of PASOTI' must be a tad worried for the cushy roles they have within the club,if disagreeing posts get to them.

We know they will read this thread and these posts. They know that we know who they are.

As long as Brent remains at Argyle,then these fun and games will continue. When Brent finally goes [and he will],perhaps we will see a power shift that will be acceptable to all of us on ATD and to all of us that have Argyle at heart..

Until then,all we can do is get behind Sheridan and the team.

Will you tell us which poodle did that for him or shall we have to guess? Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:54 am

Mouldy, I'm crying now. Moi, a poodle...never Very Happy 

I can't remember now how it came back to me but the protaganists didn't have a clue who anybody on here was anyway.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:17 am

Charlie, I thought they would have used one their expendables who are at their beck and call. To think of you as a poodle, never! Very Happy 

You are well out of the admin room!

Knecht makes us all wear chunky designer jumpers now and we have the mod room anthem which has a French Jazzy sound which we have to sing to! Sad 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:24 pm

All together now.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:03 am

ejh,

The info comes mainly from a football finance blog written by "a globetrotting financial expert" called "The Swiss Ramble". I'll find the exact link when I post the screenshots of the thread from PASOTI that demonstrate the truth of what some of you have been claiming about censorship and control on that so-called "independent fans' forum" for for years.

I was able to cross-check the information in one or two cases - a couple of articles about Doncaster potentially relocating (again!) supported the commercial revenue figure given for them; which is also where the comment from the consultancy firm came from about hotels, bars and restaurants being particularly affected in the current financial conditions. (Made I larf).

I'll try and post again tonight, although it might take a bit longer. I'm on my mobile at the moment and due to my lack of experience with a touchscreen this message has taken a ludicrous amount of time.

(That blog and "The Political Economy of Football" are recommended reading BTW).
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:41 am

Can't be true Jabba ! lol! 

The Avivas will believe comrade Napoleon when he tells them black is white.

How anyone with any intelligence and a moral compass, can still 'follow' the self promoting Pasoti controllers, is quite beyond me................................that is unless they too are looking to 'be someone' at the Theatre of Schemes.

It is time for the Trust to stand up and be counted. Clearly state the case to as many fans as possible and to hell with the reluctant bidder and his jamboys.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:58 am

ejh wrote:
Jabba, can you let me know where you got that info from on comparative income from corporate hospitality/events.

I found that all very interesting and potentially conclusive that Brent has been wildly exaggerating some of his claims.
I've had a look at the swiss rambler blog and found this on Forest and their hospitality income (£1.3m in the Championship in 2010 with average 22k gate!)-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LINK

Their average attendance (according to Wiki) in 2009-10 season was 22,231. They were in League 1 until the 2007-08 season when they got promoted to the Championship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:02 am

Oh dear, that's gonna make Smiffy's eyes water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:12 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
ejh wrote:

I've had a look at the swiss rambler blog and found this on Forest and their hospitality income (£1.3m in the Championship in 2010 with average 22k gate!)-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LINK

Their average attendance (according to Wiki) in 2009-10 season was 22,231. They were in League 1 until the 2007-08 season when they got promoted to the Championship.

I can't make out if that's in £millions or if it is percentages scratch 
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:13 am

Its in £mills - says so top left What a Face need glasses mate Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:20 am

shonbo wrote:
I thought that but my eyes say it says £ mins?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:06 am

mlns, not mins Smile Handy tinternet tip for the day ctl+ to make everything in your browser bigger affraid 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:14 am

Greenjock wrote:
shonbo wrote:
I thought that but my eyes say it says £ mins?
I thought that too at first Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:16 am

that's because you're all educated wankers, less of that and you will find that you will squint less, see better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:25 pm

......is this a Specsavers advert......and how much did we charge them ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!   Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wa-hey! I Think I've Been Banned From PASOTI!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2