Grovehill
Flat_Track_Bully
hippo
lawnmowerman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:35 am

The problem that My Evans has created for himself is that every single move he has made in the past and every single move he makes in the future is now going to be analysed, picked apart and pulled to pieces. But I guess that's the price for not listening to the people that you claim to represent.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:46 am

The PCC & Akkeron Journal reports on approval for HHP, Civic Centre and on a separate note PCC putting £3.5M up front for Museum upgrade reliant on £17M from lottery funding.

HHP scheme now valued at £57M, whilst Kiers officially named value their contract at ~£40M.

The Planning Officers have to formally sign off Planning Application in next couple of weeks. Maybe they'll have the decency to release the truth about Seagrave Rd junction, the mess the access road will make of the concourse with signage and traffic calming and of course the southern stealth yellow brick road ( copyright Dougie).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Posteys on guard in case anyone mentions the road. "It'll be fine, shut your face and don't mention the fuckin road"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:15 pm

don't worry jock we can always use the barriers again to keep cars and fans separate.lol! lol! lol! lol! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Was Argyle rovers really that much of a high risk game?

"Maybe, just don't mention problems with the road, there is no problem, it's perfectly safe so stop mentioning the road. I'll happily walk up and down the road because there really is nothing to worry about with the road, or anything to do with the splendid development, but especially the road which is just as splendid as the rest but even safer, so stop worrying about or mentioning the road, which is fine and no problems are foreseen as it's just like it is currently with nothing to worry about for pedestrians, cyclists or motorists who can all use the lovely, lovely road together with no problems at all and no safety concerns whatsoever. Ok? Everyone clear about that? Good now stop mentioning the road please, which is no problem and very lovely and safe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:54 pm

Greenjock wrote:

"Maybe, just don't mention problems with the road, there is no problem, it's perfectly safe so stop mentioning the road. I'll happily walk up and down the road because there really is nothing to worry about with the road, or anything to do with the splendid development, but especially the road which is just as splendid as the rest but even safer, so stop worrying about or mentioning the road, which is fine and no problems are foreseen as it's just like it is currently with nothing to worry about for pedestrians, cyclists or motorists who can all use the lovely, lovely road together with no problems at all and no safety concerns whatsoever. Ok? Everyone clear about that? Good now stop mentioning the road please, which is no problem and very lovely and safe"
I read it as 'it's not safe now, but since nobody has been run over yet its ok. So there is no point talking about it, so shut up about the road". Customer safety is way below mr Brent making a profit in terms of importance but He saved our football club..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I read it as 'it's not safe now, but since nobody has been run over yet its ok. So there is no point talking about it, so shut up about the road". Customer safety is way below mr Brent making a profit in terms of importance but He saved our football club..
When you read it were you imagining Postey in a string vest and piss stained y-fronts with an annoying weedy voice and an "I love James" badge on?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Keeping people and vehicles separate is a pretty basic health and safety principle (I could quote some regs and stuff about it if I could be arsed to look them up). To his credit*, even Napoleon gets that much.

*Albeit grudgingly on my part; I hope I'm not turning into Knecht Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Peggy wrote:
Keeping people and vehicles separate is a pretty basic health and safety principle (I could quote some regs and stuff about it if I could be arsed to look them up). To his credit*, even Napoleon gets that much.

I think we're seeing the first signs of that, Peggy.albino 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Is she humming French Jazz, supping real ale and in a ridiculous woolly jumper?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Peggy wrote:

That's uncanny. There's a lady who fits that exact description, sitting opposite to me, reading the New Statesman, down here in the Dolphin pub, the Barbican.

Peggy. Is that you dear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Peggy wrote:

That's uncanny. There's a lady who fits that exact description, sitting opposite to me, reading the New Statesman, down here in the Dolphin pub, the Barbican.

Peggy. Is that you dear?
Has she got shades on indoors, a goatee beard and keeps clicking her fingers and saying "Nice" or "Groovy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:44 pm

She does, and she keeps saying 'daddyo' and 'groovy cat' to a midget amputee sat in the corner, drinking paint thinner!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Just to be absolutely clear, I'm at home listening to 6Music, supping lime squash with a bit of fresh mint in it and wearing an old trackie.

Clear now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Peggy wrote:
Just to be absolutely clear, I'm at home listening to 6Music, supping lime squash with a bit of fresh mint in it and wearing an old trackie.

Clear now?
(Taps Nose). Your secret is safe with us, Peggy.Suspect 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Nothing wrong with jazz, wooly jumpers or real ale. And, if Peggy is becoming more like me, then soon there will be nothing wrong with her either.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:11 pm

knecht wrote:
Nothing wrong with jazz, wooly jumpers or real ale. And, if Peggy is becoming more like me, then soon there will be nothing wrong with her either.

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:30 pm

N i c e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:46 pm

From the description it sounds like somebody Dane might be interested in. Bet he's on his way down there right now. Has he told you he has a big.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:37 pm

I notice on those so called plans for the Civic Centre that it will be taking over what is the car park for council employees.
More Plymouth council tax payers land being handed over to Brent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:45 pm

mcfry wrote:
I notice on those so called plans for the Civic Centre that it will be taking over what is the car park for council employees.
Clearly the lip wobbling reluctant bidder is grabbing up as much land as he can until he pulls the plug on the 3 million squid (at least) that the club still owes in secured debts not to mention the 600k-1 Million pounds that the club is losing each year on which he is reluctantly (no pun) lending the club so that PAFC can tread water long enough until his 50 million development is complete.
The Apocalypse is not too far away. But dont say we didn't warn you !! This is madness at a highest level at how the gullible Janner has swallowed Brents spin.

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:23 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
mcfry wrote:
Clearly the lip wobbling reluctant bidder is grabbing up as much land as he can until he pulls the plug on the 3 million squid (at least) that the club still owes in secured debts not to mention the 600k-1 Million pounds that the club is losing each year on which he is reluctantly (no pun) lending the club so that PAFC can tread water long enough until his 50 million development is complete.
The Apocalypse is not too far away. But dont say we didn't warn you !! This is madness at a highest level at how the gullible Janner has swallowed Brents spin.

No
The thing is punchy, when the club goes under who will come to the rescue? the gt's the bucket rattlers and the pasoti war veterans, the circle of shit will begin again and again and again......................
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:33 pm

mcfry wrote:
It going to be the new art centre if funding can be found

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pcc hands over land to brent    pcc hands over land to brent  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

pcc hands over land to brent
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2