VillageGreen
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Quote :

That woman needs to be put down
Take a guess who said this (not in relation to anyone on here I might add but about someone on TV)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:18 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Peggy,You're still bitter aren't you,and to think you were once a MOD on PASOTI.
What you were saying the other day about respected posters.....Peggy is one.

Certainly on this site anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:13 am

Al's offline now. He has to switch off the modem by midnight to save electrocuting himself when he loses control of his bladder, just like he has to switch off the electric blanket.

Imagine sending an ass-wipe like that to do your trolling? Nooligan must be running out of soldiers to command. What has he offered you Oddball? A dry cleaning gift voucher or another free ticket to the match?

Knowing that cheapskate fat cnut it's just a can of Lynx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:48 am

Greenjock wrote:
Al's offline now. He has to switch off the modem by midnight to save electrocuting himself when he loses control of his bladder, just like he has to switch off the electric blanket.

Imagine sending an ass-wipe like that to do your trolling? Nooligan must be running out of soldiers to command. What has he offered you Oddball? A dry cleaning gift voucher or another free ticket to the match?

It's bizarre how Newell can say what he likes about people yet they'll still defend him and do his dirty work for him so that he can come across as the innocent victim.

It really is quite comical, I just wish I knew what it was he pays them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:55 am

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

It's bizarre how Newell can say what he likes about people yet they'll still defend him and do his dirty work for him so that he can come across as the innocent victim.

must be some sort of funny handshake that seals it lol
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:39 am

punchdrunk wrote:
...Oh lordy me, now Newell pipes up, can someone who is not banned go on there and educate those Bozos and remind them of their hypocrisy...
Your wish is my command.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:00 am

I notice that Amanda Sutherland was the subject of some pretty unpleasant stuff concerning her sex appeal and whatnot (which is absolutely hilarious if the somewhat dubious physical charms of the Brentites pictured in the Herald photo are in any way representative of the attractiveness of the Brent faction as a whole). There was even a veiled threat from some herbert of "PAFC pressure" (presumably more mob-handed intimidation) being put on her if she dared have the temerity to challenge PCC's ruling.

What interested me most though was the indignation Ian Newell displayed when he claimed that Amanda Sutherland had turned to Brent after the proceedings and sarcastically asked him how much he had paid PCC officers/councillors to get the plans rubber-stamped. Of course this was lambasted as an example of the hated shrew behaving like the dreadful old harridan she is (IIRC Newell described her as a bunny-boiler or somesuch). However there is a different interpretation you could put on her remarks.

Amanda Sutherland appears to be no fool - she runs a Bristol law firm whose specific field of expertise is in planning law. Given the way in which the Reluctant Bidder's tentacles seem to spread unchecked through the South-West, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that she has either come across him a number of times before, or that she knows others who have. Does she know something about the way Brent operates that we don't?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:27 am

Forget her expertise in her field, if she doesn't think the sun shines out of JB's arse she must be batshit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

must be some sort of funny handshake that seals it lol

brilliant! hand to cock maybe

as for the thread, it gets moved on pissoti, into the rumours or juniors or whatever they call their banter section. that gets around the abuse comments
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:39 pm

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
I notice that Amanda Sutherland was the subject of some pretty unpleasant stuff concerning her sex appeal and whatnot (which is absolutely hilarious if the somewhat dubious physical charms of the Brentites pictured in the Herald photo are in any way representative of the attractiveness of the Brent faction as a whole). There was even a veiled threat from some herbert of "PAFC pressure" (presumably more mob-handed intimidation) being put on her if she dared have the temerity to challenge PCC's ruling.

What interested me most though was the indignation Ian Newell displayed when he claimed that Amanda Sutherland had turned to Brent after the proceedings and sarcastically asked him how much he had paid PCC officers/councillors to get the plans rubber-stamped. Of course this was lambasted as an example of the hated shrew behaving like the dreadful old harridan she is (IIRC Newell described her as a bunny-boiler or somesuch). However there is a different interpretation you could put on her remarks.

Amanda Sutherland appears to be no fool - she runs a Bristol law firm whose specific field of expertise is in planning law. Given the way in which the Reluctant Bidder's tentacles seem to spread unchecked through the South-West, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that she has either come across him a number of times before, or that she knows others who have. Does she know something about the way Brent operates that we don't?
Perhaps she was involved with the Oldway Mansion opposition in paignton?

Herald Express
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO All that have received online abuse
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3