VillageGreen
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Peggy

Peggy

FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:02 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Bitter isn't the best word for it. Instead, try deeply hacked off that I - and others - have been driven out of the club we've supported all our lives by a small group of bullies, liars and hypocrites.

Still, though. Best ignore what's going on, eh?

(Oh, and I stopped being a mod over there years ago Edited to add November 2008, to be precise. It was entirely my decision, based on not liking the turn things were taking and some of the individuals involved. Just in case you want to start any other rumours.)
[/quote
Peggy,It was not a rumour though was it ...it was a fact.You and XIsle ,and Babs.
Rubbish. It wasn't even at the same time.

And I've still got the emails from other mods asking me to not to stand down. (I kept them because they were nice emails, not because I thought some old gossip might make me have to dig them out nearly five years later.)

Still, it all comes down to who you want to believe, doesn't it? There's me: I've always posted under my own name (except when pasoti mods were using mod names) and have always been as upfront on the net as I am in real life. And then there's your lord and master, who's had so many aliases on so many sites that he can't remember himself, and who amongst other things has said a lot of deeply unpleasant stuff about you.

The choice is yours. I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:06 pm

hairy j wrote:
The rumour is that Peggy was 'bitter' - your words cockmunch (I won't be going to Brazil now). Peggy's clarified she left rather than being ousted.

Greensleeves is obviously someone who's along standing pasoti person or so eone who's been told a 'history'.
No, Hairy. The allegation is that I'm bitter at being kicked off the programme. To which I pointed out that I'm hacked off, not bitter. The mention of my former modship over there was just a ploy (a) to make sure that new arrivals know about my past and (b) to propagate a load of lies about it.

Pretty much everybody knows who Greensleeves is: he's got form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:08 pm

I don't know who greensleeves is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Freathy wrote:
Jabba is so banned it's unbelievable

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And it's a tribute to the great man of humility and hands-offness that it is still there. Maybe democracy is taking its course. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:15 pm

It'll be noticed before too long, I reckon.

Hairy: he's somebody who's been used a number of times to pass on rumours (usually, if not always, untrue) despite being treated very badly by the people who give them to him.

Interesting my past should be brought up this week of all weeks, though. Wonder where that instruction came from?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:21 pm

whats the relevance of this week ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Dane, are you going to report Wayne Rooney's missus? She abused you on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Yes.....Yes i will
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Peggy you dont even use your proper name.There you go.....Its Peggy's anniversary.Hairy One...

Last edited by greensleeves on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:39 pm

So greensleeves is your real name, is it? In which case, what about your pasoti name?

I use the diminutive (look it up) of my given name. I also use that in real life.

Next.

Edit: this is easier than arguing with the five year old.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Peggy is one of the Amazons in "Swallows and Amazons".
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:44 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Its Peggy's anniversary.Hairy One...
I'm not dead yet. Do be sure to tell your handler.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:45 pm

oh dear lord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:47 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Peggy you dont even use your proper name.There you go.....
Peggy's probably a bit polite to say it and won't like me fighting her battles (although you're more like a fly that you can't flick out of a window) - but feck right off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:48 pm

In other news, Bob Hope is a lying shitbag - just found out his real name is Robert. Shameless bastard.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Peggy was kicked off the Argyle programme 12 months ago That's all I know.Hairy One You'll never make Brazil...
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Yeh webb done that, and he told me he was going to do it 6 months before it happened, old news
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Peggy was kicked off the Argyle programme against the wishes of the programme editor following a sustained campaign by a group of people including the so-called President, to be accurate.

So you're now admitting that you know nothing about my standing down as a pasoti mod five years ago? Good.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Shit stirrer.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

greensleeves wrote:
Peggy was kicked off the Argyle programme 12 months ago That's all I know.Hairy One You'll never make Brazil...
And a shameful episode it was too. Shame on those involved. Our wonderful President and Mr Ocean City I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:56 pm

greensleeves wrote:
The nearest I'll get to a Brazilian this year will be sharing a forum with you greensleeves as..... wait for it..... here it comes....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:56 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Peggy was kicked off the Argyle programme 12 months ago That's all I know.Hairy One You'll nevertheless make Brazil...
If Peggy is a coward for not using her name, what's yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:57 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Terry Gilliam has already done that. And a damn fine film it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Is that a threat greensleeves? Small penis would be my guess. Most bitches are built like that.

Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Well there's a thing. Somebody who can send PMs but refuses to receive them.

What a crock of shite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO All that have received online abuse   FAO All that have received online abuse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO All that have received online abuse
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next