Elias
Czarcasm
seadog
Charlie Wood
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:41 pm

https://twitter.com/IJN3

I must warn you it's about as enjoyable as watching two fat, naked old ladies having a fist fight but here to help.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:50 pm

Guest wrote:
simao wrote:
Just having a bit of a think; back of a fag packet sort of stuff. 23 home games with say, 8000 paying an average £15 must add up to about 3 million quids. That must be a massive turnover for Division 4, debt repayments withstanding. Add single match cup runs and merchandise type stuff the club must be financially healthy. Even if Argyle have 3 quiet years signing poorer players, get a free tiny grandstand and just pootle around div 4 playing half decent football they should emerge very healthy. Can't understand any concept of losing money last year or this.
Oh, if running a business was so simple. Take off the players wages, the employee wages, buying some balls, grass seed, tea for the journo's and stamps, the profit must be huge. Oh sorry, forgot the F A fees, electricity bills, hotel accommodation, travel costs, F A fines, insurance and property maintenance and the under the table payments...there should still be no need to worry, oh yeah, the HMRC debt, solicitors fees....football boots, food etc....I think the "legit" auctions of not fake goods will see Argyle right.

I feel your not convinced Mr Guest.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:26 pm

Iggy wrote:

I must warn you it's about as enjoyable as watching two fat, naked old ladies having a fist fight but here to help.  Very Happy 

What have I told you about posting tempters and not providing a link ?

Thanks for that, I shall have swift peruse tomorrow when I am bored at work.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Iggy wrote:

Should have listened, how the feck can so many news outlets give credence to the kind of shiite posted by morons just like Newell?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Dear oh dear !Low life. Embarrassingly village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 pm

I like Webb's contribution on twatter, and the replies the grubby little cnut gets.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:02 pm

webb bites every time, I have now and again dropped a cocky comment in, then back he comes every time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Dane. wrote:
webb bites every time, I have now and again dropped a cocky comment in, then back he comes every time

have you asked if he has his eye on anymore of his mates wives yet?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:05 pm

lol no

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The pig vs Damon part 100
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3