Elias
Czarcasm
seadog
Charlie Wood
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:58 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
In a nutshell,

Damon did a sponsored parachute jump for a cancer charity - The pig is accusing Damon of not actually doing it. Something like that. Either way it's a fecking new low for piggy, imho.

The man who keeps on giving cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:59 am

GOB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
So is the pig accusing Damon of fraud? Or accusing him of bottling the jump?
Considering the fact he took it upon himself to contact just giving I'd say fraud.
Having been out of the loop for a while, WTF is that all about then?
Damon hasn't been on either site for a while now so first of all that scab Jameson "enquired" as to how it went as though he's a concerned friend and when no answer was posted Nooligan decided to contact Just Giving, for clarification you understand Razz  and Herb showed the fat cnut right up.

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=51&p=1374058#p1374058
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:43 am

But the whole point to the JL post is that we have absolutely no idea what the financial position of the club is, or is likely to be in the future, wasn't transparency and openness the cornerstone of Brent's bid? Now Newell is implying that because that information would be available to Damon then the rest of the fanbase can't see it either? Without a shadow of a doubt Brent doesn't want the fans to know the financial position of the club, I wonder why that is?
Just how will we fare when we enter the next administration period with no assets to barter? Why does Newell see fit to blindly support Brent when it's obvious we have been mugged AGAIN? The mind boggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 am

If you rub away the varnish the really concerning thing is why is there such a need for the secrecy, lack of cooperation and pasoti cover up?

I really am starting to believe that the Club is in a very perilous position already and Club officials can only blame themselves for the rising concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:41 am

Iggy wrote:
But the whole point to the JL post is that we have absolutely no idea what the financial position of the club is, or is likely to be in the future, wasn't transparency and openness the cornerstone of Brent's bid? Now Newell is implying that because that information would be available to Damon then the rest of the fanbase can't see it either? Without a shadow of a doubt Brent doesn't want the fans to know the financial position of the club, I wonder why that is?
Just how will we fare when we enter the next administration period with no assets to barter? Why does Newell see fit to blindly support Brent when it's obvious we have been mugged AGAIN? The mind boggles.
Car Parking space, directors box seat, superfan bragging rights, power. Newallini and his black shirts are readying themselves for when they run PAFC. Oh, along with Jean Luc De-Liar. Everyone needs a good spaceship pilot.fishing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:05 am

Brent will feck the club up so bad they won't have a chance, we will be lucky if Heaney would take us on again.
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Just having a bit of a think; back of a fag packet sort of stuff. 23 home games with say, 8000 paying an average £15 must add up to about 3 million quids. That must be a massive turnover for Division 4, debt repayments withstanding. Add single match cup runs and merchandise type stuff the club must be financially healthy. Even if Argyle have 3 quiet years signing poorer players, get a free tiny grandstand and just pootle around div 4 playing half decent football they should emerge very healthy. Can't understand any concept of losing money last year or this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Sure we have a decent turnover but overheads are quite substantial. The secrecy is the worrying thing and only adds fuel to the fire of the rumour mill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:20 pm

simao wrote:
Just having a bit of a think; back of a fag packet sort of stuff. 23 home games with say, 8000 paying an average £15 must add up to about 3 million quids. That must be a massive turnover for Division 4, debt repayments withstanding. Add single match cup runs and merchandise type stuff the club must be financially healthy. Even if Argyle have 3 quiet years signing poorer players, get a free tiny grandstand and just pootle around div 4 playing half decent football they should emerge very healthy. Can't understand any concept of losing money last year or this.
Oh, if running a business was so simple. Take off the players wages, the employee wages, buying some balls, grass seed, tea for the journo's and stamps, the profit must be huge. Oh sorry, forgot the F A fees, electricity bills, hotel accommodation, travel costs, F A fines, insurance and property maintenance and the under the table payments...there should still be no need to worry, oh yeah, the HMRC debt, solicitors fees....football boots, food etc....I think the "legit" auctions of not fake goods will see Argyle right.
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Iggy wrote:
Sure we have a decent turnover but overheads are quite substantial. The secrecy is the worrying thing and only adds fuel to the fire of the rumour mill.
Imagine the turnover is 3-4 times larger than titchy clubs with low gates. I totally agree about the secrecy but maybe the fair play financial rules thingy will be illuminating. Or begger the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:39 am

simao wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Imagine the turnover is 3-4 times larger than titchy clubs with low gates. I totally agree about the secrecy but maybe the fair play financial rules thingy will be illuminating. Or begger the club.
I agree with the turnover but the debt repayments will more than level the playing field with the small clubs. If Brent had actually bought the club with no debt we would have a massive advantage over them now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:56 am

Round 428 is kicking off on Twitter. I think I will go for some pick and mix this time as I have over dosed on popcorn recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:56 am

Old Porky has been simmering like a huge pot of stew after the temerity of people pointing out the business worries of his mate, add to that the non story about Webby and the pot must be burning on the bottom and it's all the fault of Damon because he has had (and got over) business difficulties.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:19 am

Ah well. he did tell the Chair of the AFT that he intended to start the New Year as he meant to carry it on. Same old, same old then. Damon must have the skin of a rhino!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:14 pm

I love it when Damon and the pig have a little set to.

Damon always manages to show Newell up to be the illiterate buffoon he really is.

Interesting comment from Damon about some money promised to st lukes.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:19 pm

The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 Cel-popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:42 pm

nasty little public spat
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Pathetic in my eyes the pair of them. DL has gone down greatly in my estimation and shows more and more signs of bitterness. As for Newell, a representative in the directors box, 60 going on 16 washing all his linen in public with unsavoury spats again sums up what the club has become what with our joke of a president as well. Whatever happened to a bit of decent behaviour and decorum from people in positions who should know better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:34 pm

swampy wrote:
Pathetic in my eyes the pair of them. DL has gone down greatly in my estimation and shows more and more signs of bitterness. As for Newell, a representative in the directors box, 60 going on 16 washing all his linen in public with unsavoury spats again sums up what  the club has become what with our joke of a president as well. Whatever happened to a bit of decent behaviour and decorum from people in positions who should know better?

Good Post 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:37 pm

I can not fault DL, the pig is shown up for what he is, keep it up DL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:20 pm

The problem that people have with DL's posts is that they are usually too close for comfort in the truth stakes, and he tell's it like it is, which, invariably, get's up some peoples noses. Which I quite like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:31 pm

No, I cannot fault Damon either although I do sometimes wish he would stand back from Newell and allow Newell to pop.

I think that he has a few issues and some say that he has the illness of being a sociopath and from what I have read about the illness it all seems pretty consistent, he certainly has a reputation for being disruptive throughout the westcountry. I don't think I have ever known anyone to have such a disruptive mind that has created so much friction. He goes from site to site and person to person creating as much grief and upset for that person that he can muster, it'll be Andy or Peggy again next before he moves onto Tring or Rickler and then it'll be back to Damon again or someone else that he takes a dislike to, or how about "oxy" once again. What a very discontent and unhappy man he portrays himself as.  

What he can't do is go for even a few weeks before jacking up on his fix for nastyness, Disenfranchise him, allow him to mingle only with those that head nod and he is like a smack-head in a straitjacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Sees himself as a rottweiler and little else, and usually that sort stick to the narrow street they know.  Very fortunate for those of us who like a broader life. His huge trolling internet history certainly suggests an angry fool. You're spot on there, Gob.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:14 pm

I wish people wouldn't allude to stuff such as this then not post a link, some of us don't do Tw@ter or follow the Pig's pronouncements with such fervour, we would though like an easy link when a bit of a titter is in order.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
I wish people wouldn't allude to stuff such as this then not post a link, some of us don't do Tw@ter or follow the Pig's pronouncements with such fervour, we would though like an easy link when a bit of a titter is in order.

You don't need twitter to view

just type IJN3 into google, his twitter feed will be the top search result click on that to view his recent tweets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pig vs Damon part 100   The pig vs Damon part 100 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The pig vs Damon part 100
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next