pepsipete
Lord Tisdale
mannameadbabe
Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

500 members (nearly) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:08 pm

GOB wrote:
That's a real milestone considering we expected about 20 Very Happy 

Welcome MLB

I think we should present Newell with a special edition ATD Mug for all he has done for the site.
I think a little celebration is in order. Fortescue, Mutley plain 19:00 anyone?Thanks/OK 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:16 pm

I would like to know, where have they been all this time? where have they come from and where did they hear about this site.

all is welcome
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Of course 28 are mod room multis, 85 lapsed members, 128 have never posted, 52 pasoti poodles, 38 Dane accounts, 22 Paul Thomas accounts, 8 miserable old gits, 14 pasoti admin accounts, 124 regular posters and 1 goat. Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Of course 28 are mod room multis, 85 lapsed members, 128 have never posted, 52 pasoti poodles, 38 Dane accounts, 22 Paul Thomas accounts, 8 miserable old gits, 14 pasoti admin accounts, 124 regular posters and 1 goat. Very Happy 
Don't forget those annoying barstewards who keep changing their username - barstewards.pig 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Wankers............
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:22 pm

First 20 posters...erm, wut is Ponty doing in there? Vile chap.

Keyholder
Tringreen
Mapperley, darling
seadog
Frank Bullitt
Rickler
Chemical Ali
pepsipete
Freathy
Mock Cuncher
Greenskin
Ponty
Norwich Guz
wiltshiregreen
SPARKY
xmastree
Sharkbait
Coxside_Green
Munch
red faced
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
First 20 posters...erm, wut is Ponty doing in there? Vile chap.

Keyholder
Tringreen
Mapperley, darling
seadog
Frank Bullitt
Rickler
Chemical Ali
pepsipete
Freathy
Mock Cuncher
Greenskin
Ponty
Norwich Guz
wiltshiregreen
SPARKY
xmastree
Sharkbait
Coxside_Green
Munch
red faced
Talking of Ponty, his posting history is quite an interesting read.

Just search for Ponty in the memberlist. Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Is this Ponty one of Newell,s goons? has he been on greens on screen?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 pm

maybe and maybe...wouldn't call him that to his face though....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:18 pm

So why do they call him Ponty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:25 pm

greensleeves wrote:
maybe and maybe...wouldn't call him that to his face though....
Why not?

The whole of the Pasoti mafia always bleat on about REAL people in the REAL world.

I reckon he'd quite like it if someone went up to him in REAL life and called him a goon Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:25 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Cuz he's from Pontypool I believe.

Which makes me think, did Ponty send any letter of approval for the development?

Not being in Plymouth and all that.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Jean Luc ponty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:04 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Because it's nicer than cuntchops?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 pm

I reckon it's corrupt Mods massaging and inflating the figures to justify their existance just like the Education Secretary with A* passes in every years exams. I see no evidence that there is more than 30 members at best. The rest either don't exist or have died of boredom from some people's postings. That first list contains many of the Most Wanted in the country or in some cases the World. The Authorities may be watching this site so they should keep a low profile for a while or in some cases permanently. Well that's what I think anyway.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:52 am

seadog wrote:
Wankers............
Calm yourself old man. Put the gin away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:54 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I reckon it's corrupt Mods massaging and inflating the figures to justify their existance just like the Education Secretary with A* passes in every years exams.    I see no evidence that there is more than 30 members at best.    The rest either don't exist or have died of boredom from some people's postings.    That first list contains many of the Most Wanted in the country or in some cases the World.    The Authorities may be watching this site so they should keep a low profile for a while or in some cases permanently.     Well that's what I think anyway.....

No Corruption here sensible...that dubious honour belongs to Pasoti, the reluctant bidder and his Toadies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:07 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I reckon it's corrupt Mods massaging and inflating the figures to justify their existance just like the Education Secretary with A* passes in every years exams.    I see no evidence that there is more than 30 members at best.    The rest either don't exist or have died of boredom from some people's postings.    That first list contains many of the Most Wanted in the country or in some cases the World.    The Authorities may be watching this site so they should keep a low profile for a while or in some cases permanently.     Well that's what I think anyway.....
You could always put yourself up for election as a mod SG and if the users believe you are worthy you would then be able to tell the world how corrupt ATD is. Apart from that I think you are probably right about the rest of what you say and I think it's even less on pasoti unless it is a match day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:35 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
No corruption here, we have no need to manipulate statistics.

I'm not bothered if only 5 people a day post here, the forum is here for people to have their own say without fear of censorship or having their details logged on a Flickr dossier for future reference.

Anybody who runs around boasting about having "a million hits a day" is talking out of their arse anyway.

How many of those are individual, unique hits. Not people returning to read the same thread after someone else has posted....
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:56 am

I have stated before that I have 32 regular competitors for the forecasting league and by no means every active member forecasts. We must have at least 50 regular posters.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:13 am

Its not the size, its the kwalitee that counts:D 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:33 am

I no longer think of pasoti as being the big boy these days, it's so sanitized that ATD has even took over the spot for up-to-date topics like the grandstand etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 am

Ponty is called thus because he was Pontypoolgreen on the farm. Isn't he Elvis that used to walk in front of the Lyndy on match days about five minutes after kick off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:47 am

Imho, I reckon there are literately dozens and dozens of Patwotti users would would love to emigrate to ATD. Newallini and his black shirt's wrath is what keeps them from doing so, imho.

I wonder how many times a day they peek in as guests? and gaze in wonder at the utopian land of free speech and non-sanitisation of opinion?

500 members (nearly) - Page 3 65n1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:08 am

I wonder how much information that newell had on people that wasn't on his Flkr account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

500 members (nearly)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next