mannameadbabe
Czarcasm
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

500 members (nearly) Empty
PostSubject: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:58 pm

497 at the minute, so closing in on a milestone.

Not bad for a bunch of freaks, and pretty much all down to the biggest own goal ever scored.

I don't know about Newell being an agent for FES. He's certainly by a million miles the single most influential figure in the rise of Argyle Talk Democratic.

D'oh! cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Good stuff.
I expect the rise in numbers will continue as long as the decline continues.
As i said before as this forum gains strength it should be used as a fulcrum to drive Brent, Newell and the other corrupt shysters out of town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Not bad for a bunch of freaks, and pretty much all down to the biggest own goal ever scored.

I don't know about Newell being an agent for FES. He's certainly by a million miles the single most influential figure in the rise of Argyle Talk Democratic.

D'oh! cheers 
Indeed. Let's raise a glass to the porcine one.

God bless ATD and all who sail in here.

Pasoti.........FCKU YOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:56 pm

The fastest growing online Argyle fans forum in the country! Thought for the day, or we could put an advert on pasoti saying as much! cheers 
We don't need multi's or amnestys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:10 pm

They still haven't replied to my request to be allowed back. Probably busy with all their hundreds of emails about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Greenjock wrote:
They still haven't replied to my request to be allowed back. Probably busy with all their hundreds of emails about it.
Maybe postwat is sending your reply via airmail so he can deliver it personally from his bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Bent as a nine bob note......the corruption runs as deep in the official club website as it does in PAFC,
They're welcome to spout their pro-Brent bile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Well done us loopy ones then!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Freaks and weirdo's unite.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:30 am

Never felt so at home Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:40 am

i aint had a reply from pigland either,
think i would only last one post anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:42 am

Czarcasm wrote:

D'oh! cheers 

So are you saying that since day one 497 have registered.

Question.....How many are still registered & how many have left and returned, so show up twice in that 497 ..... ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:52 am

497 is the current number of members we have. When an account is deleted I believe it no longer registers on the statistics.

That includes many who don't post. That may be for lots of reasons - the obvious two are that they have registered but then lost interest or they have registered simply to read the links. They may also be sleepers.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:12 am

knecht wrote:
497 is the current number of members we have. When an account is deleted I believe it no longer registers on the statistics.

That includes many who don't post. That may be for lots of reasons - the obvious two are that they have registered but then lost interest or they have registered simply to read the links. They may also be sleepers.

That's three !!

How do you define a sleeper, what's the point, do they really have any power to influence the direction of this forum, if they don't post they don't get to vote on anything and if they do start posting for tactical reasons i reckon the shrewd old dogs of ATD would sniff them out.................hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:13 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Good stuff.
I expect the rise in numbers will continue as long as the decline continues.

Oooooops!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:28 am

IsThatHHP? wrote:
knecht wrote:

That's three !!

How do you define a sleeper, what's the point, do they really have any power to influence the direction of this forum, if they don't post they don't get to vote on anything and if they do start posting for tactical reasons i reckon the shrewd old dogs of ATD would sniff them out.................hopefully.
Having thought about it a bit deeper i suppose it is possible that anybody could be sleeper, even veteran posters if they were prepared to play the long game but they still wouldn't really be in a position to influence anything...................unless there were quite a few of them in cahoots ???????
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:33 am

Must be well over 500 who have registered. I know from running the Forecasting League that many have left and others have joined. Then there's the flouncers and name changers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:00 pm

I've always assumed that sleepers are there if a "controversial" poster gets banned. They then have another identity already registered & waiting.

That might be paranoia.....

What's also interesting is the number of "Guests" who view the forum from places such as China, the States etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:05 pm

knecht wrote:
I've always assumed that sleepers are there if a "controversial" poster gets banned. They then have another identity already registered & waiting.

That might be paranoia.....

What's also interesting is the number of "Guests" who view the forum from places such as China, the States etc.

I've heard ATD is very popular in North Korea !!!

Couldn't those "Guests" from China or the US be people using proxy servers ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Comment removed by Admin as it insults another member's family.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:22 pm

hairy j wrote:
Thats a bit out of order Hairy !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Just remember what you said when he comes back at you, WUM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:37 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Thats a bit out of order Hairy !
That's putting it mildly and, if I may be so bold to observe, very restrained.... Smile 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:13 pm

There have been 594 accounts that have been activated since ATD began in 2011. 97 of them have been deleted for one reason or another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:26 pm

500 members (nearly) 9780525466673-L

Also, knecht removed my post - people would be wearing that as t-shirts within weeks. It was up there with Frankie Says RELAX. Cutting edge comedy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 500 members (nearly)   500 members (nearly) Empty

Back to top Go down

500 members (nearly)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next