greensleeves
Dougie
shonbo
gasser9
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who's going Cheltenham? Empty
PostSubject: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:49 am

Perhaps a third time lucky after the last two seasons, doubt it, obviously. Why on earth am I even going Laughing 

My most recent away games:

Southend 1 Argyle 0
Rochdale 1 Argyle 0
Burton 1 Argyle 0
York 2 Argyle 0
Northampton 1 Argyle 0

Oh for a goal, just a goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:14 am

Not me cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 am

Not me.

Can't be bothered to waste 20 odd quid on this shower of shite plus I'm working anyway.

I'm not a real fan.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:56 am

I went there once to watch Argyle but never again.
A dump of a ground but that doesn't matter for much because they seem to be able to field a much better side than us.
I am home in October and will be going to Mansfield (A) and Northampton (H) at which time we will be in the top 6 and definitely on course for the play offs.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:07 am

I'm playing golf, its fun, even when I'm bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:12 am

Im going fishing
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 am

Sorry to buck the trend but I am. Pre planned as I've got to pick up my son from down there. After that we'll see. I decided this year to pay cash for tickets rather than paying by card for away games. There is nothing like literally handing over ones hard earned. Away days are on the cusp of being spoilt by the FV associated oiks and The President and others twatterings about how great the away support is - like it's some kind of new phenomenon - it was always thus. Strange that they never noticed before.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:58 am

Hope they win for you and your boy Dougie. I went a couple of years ago just after Brent had taken over. What a change in mood since then.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:04 am

Yesssssssssssss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:56 am

Yep im going!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:29 am

Just back off holiday so it's a no from me even though it's fairly local.

Surely the team can't perform as badly as they have done so far? Even the Birmingham game was against a bunch of kids!

I've seen various comments about it being early yet and how Sturrocks team lost the first couple before clicking and surging up the league so we shall see but unfortunately I think it will be a case of us being rock bottom on Saturday night.

Or could the HHP plans being approved spur the players on? I doubt they really give a flying feck about the plans in all likelihood.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:40 am

gasser9 wrote:
I went there once to watch Argyle but never again.
A dump of a ground but that doesn't matter for much because they seem to be able to field a much better side than us.
I am home in October and will be going to Mansfield (A) and Northampton (H) at which time we will be in the top 6 and definitely on course for the play offs.

see you there
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:21 pm

I'll be there. It really can't be any worse. Let's invoke the spirit of Birmingham! Same part of the world and all that!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Can just imagine the chants and the somewhat puzzling looks on the faces of the locals "Small town in Birmingham you're just a small town Birmingham"
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Dougie wrote:
Can just imagine the chants and the somewhat puzzling looks on the faces of the locals "Small town in Birmingham you're just a small town Birmingham"
Doesn't quite flow from the tongue I find Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:31 pm

i went up there once, got pissed before the game and woke up next to the buffet car on the train near taunton, i still cant remember owt about the day !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Dougie wrote:
 My garden shed is bigger then this ?  cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:17 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
 My garden shed is bigger then this ?  cyclops

thats the song anyone at hp will be hearing next season
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:14 pm

No chance! Not now I've found out it's near Birmingham!?!?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:49 pm

more smoke bombs tomorrow ?
got an allotment to weed so will do that instead.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:49 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Perhaps a third time lucky after the last two seasons, doubt it, obviously. Why on earth am I even going Laughing 

Southend 1 Argyle 0
Rochdale 1 Argyle 0
Burton 1 Argyle 0
York 2 Argyle 0
Northampton 1 Argyle 0

stay at home ! study 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Nope.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:05 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Not me cheers
Nor I....
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:05 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Not me cheers
Nor I....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Pitbull wrote:

Southend 1 Argyle 0
Rochdale 1 Argyle 0
Burton 1 Argyle 0
York 2 Argyle 0
Northampton 1 Argyle 0

You obviously like travelling on buses then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going Cheltenham?   Who's going Cheltenham? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's going Cheltenham?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next