Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Long overdue for Janners. Didn't even realise hooved animals could wear them Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:41 pm

At least we Janners can see when there's already a thread on a now slightly old piece of news.

#educatedwankersonethickosnil
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:56 pm

flip flops look well on webbed feet, which are common amongst Janners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Did anyone see the documentaryon Uri Geller last night lol! 

You feckin inbred thick twats had that muppet bringing Michael Jackson to Sid James Park and they were the most normal fuckers within 20 miles Razz 

"I wiped out all the radar systems between Tel Aviv and Entebbe with the power of my mind" lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Greenjock wrote:

You feckin inbred thick twats had that muppet bringing Michael Jackson to Sid James Park 

Strangely enough I don't see that as a problem, they both actually brought a few quid into the club unlike the bunch we currently have running the good ship ECFC. Perhaps if you had been a bit more careful about who you were serving up the shampoo and truffles to you wouldn't be rattling the begging bowl at Brent the Saviour now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You feckin inbred thick twats had that muppet bringing Michael Jackson to Sid James Park 

Strangely enough I don't see that as a problem, they both actually brought a few quid into the club unlike the bunch we currently have running the good ship ECFC. Perhaps if you had been a bit more careful about who you were serving up the shampoo and truffles to you wouldn't be rattling the begging bowl at Brent the Saviour now.

Bollocks it isn't a problem Razz 

Paedo Jackson and Uri bender Geller associated with your club isn't a problem lol! 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:14 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Bollocks it isn't a problem Razz 

Paedo Jackson and Uri bender Geller associated with your club isn't a problem lol! 

But that's it, they aren't associated with our club, they were associated with some bad times, we have had a lot of good times since, two visits to Wembley even, Geller is harmless and I bet you were first in the queue for tickets when Jacko was in town so your new found disgust carries little weight.

So nah, if it's the only thing you losers have left to throw at us it really don't cut that deep, three years as Devon's top dogs really thickens the skin and the thought of all you Janners having to look up into your Directors box to see Porky's smiling face makes me think that Jacko ain't so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:25 pm

I wouldn't have walked across the road to see the white/black manchild who liked having 8 yr olds at his house for sleepovers LT, and Uri Geller is a joke and you know it lmao.

Pity the cnut couldn't psychicly mend your crumbling walls lol.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I wouldn't have walked across the road to see the white/black manchild

I think the man doth protest too much.

You loved the man and his music, fess up. One glove Jocky is gonna be your name from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You loved the man and his music, fess up. One glove Jocky is gonna be your name from now on.

Jocky One Glove scratch  Hmmm that has a certain ring to it, but what's the one glove all about? Is that what you scummers wank into while listening to the king of pop afro 

Nice tattoo you got though LT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Shamone mother fucker!

Here's LT in the red baseball cap trying to get an autograph.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Shakespeare wasn't taught in failing schools LT. You may have to explain that one to one glove.

"Neither a borrower nor lender be" unless of course you are an Argyle fan or owner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Shakespeare wasn't taught in failing schools LT. You may have to explain that one to one glove.

"Neither a borrower nor lender be" unless of course you are an Argyle fan or owner

Yeah but no but, TRS it was Uri Geller and Michael Jackson ffs, there is no comeback to that Razz  It doesn't matter if we have a superb pitch that we never paid for etc etc. Your club was under the stewardship of spoon bender extraordinaire Uri Geller lol! 

Mind you he did promise not to use his powers to help you win games after he did try once and placed energy infused crystals behind the goals at Sid James Park. Unfortunately he was having an off day as you lost 5-1 lol! lol! lol! 

He also made David Beckham's broken foot heal in time for the World Cup and once assisted Reading by having his face on the local paper where Reading fans had to look into his eyes and say "Win reading win" to ensure Reading got the point they needed for promotion. Alan Pardew was less than impressed with his assistance though and accused him of jumping on the bandwagon and trying to cash in on the clubs season long success.

The documentary last night was brilliant though. "I was a superspy and had my own gun given to me by the wife of the president of Mexico" Wasn't Elvis an honorary FBI agent?

He was responsible for the success of the raid at Entebbe by Mossad agents, which he might have been one but is unable to talk about it lol! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Look One Glove, you can pont all you like but the fact will always remain that it was Geller who finally got plod to take some notice of the two arse wipes who were raping our club, we owe him for that alone, and as I said, I would take the paedo over Newell so a harmless buffoon like Geller is no problem at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Owwwww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban   Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth City Council Flip Flop Ban
Page 1 of 1