Tringreen
Sharkbait
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:41 pm

So this is where you've all gone, all the people that speak their minds and can see what is really going on in the land of the Greens Smile
Well I might just pop in from time to time so I can get a real account of what is going on and not feel like I'm talking to the Riddlers bum boy when I disagree with the great way our club is being run. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Sharkbait wrote:
So this is where you've all gone, all the people that speak their minds and can see what is really going on in the land of the Greens Smile
Well I might just pop in from time to time so I can get a real account of what is going on and not feel like I'm talking to the Riddlers bum boy when I disagree with the great way our club is being run. Rolling Eyes

Welcome ............. how come you've never found us before ?
Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Sharkbait wrote:

Welcome ............. how come you've never found us before ?

I was blinded by another but since most of the contreversal people get pushed off one forum I thought I'd hunt them down:)
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Welcome Sharkers,i often find myself in agreement with your views on PASOTI,good to see you on here.
Back to top Go down

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Welcome Sharkbait

I have only been here a few months after finding the great Stapes love in too much on Pasoti. This is a very entertaining site and provides a great counter balance to the social climbers over there.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:42 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Welcome Sharkbait

I have only been here a few months after finding the great Stapes love in too much on Pasoti. This is a very entertaining site and provides a great counter balance to the social climbers over there.

You really are asking for it Frank. All you need to do now is tell them where their Janner banners are on the pp thread.
That should do it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:03 am

Tringreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Welcome Sharkbait

You really are asking for it Frank. All you need to do now is tell them where their Janner banners are on the pp thread.
That should do it Rolling Eyes

Delete my links at your peril! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:18 pm

I really hope I'm wrong, but I can see another season of real struggle. All the better players have gone, & remainder look like going. Will Peter Reid even be here come Auigust? Do you think the transfer embargo will be lifted; to bring some players in, in good time for the start of next season?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
I really hope I'm wrong, but I can see another season of real struggle. All the better players have gone, & remainder look like going. Will Peter Reid even be here come Auigust? Do you think the transfer embargo will be lifted; to bring some players in, in good time for the start of next season?
We don't need good players, we've got a youth team and Rory Patterson mate.

Why do you hope you're wrong, should you not hate us? cyclops

We do afterall beat up disabled wimmin and kids, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:

Hello Grecian

I can see another season of struggle for us sadly. Whoever the manager is next year they are going to have to find about 12 players who will have to gel together very quickly. Luckily we know how bad L2 is, but there is a buffer zone of truly terrible teams that should prop us up.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Will Out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:35 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
We don't need good players, we've got a youth team and Rory Patterson mate.

Why do you hope you're wrong, should you not hate us? cyclops

We do afterall beat up disabled wimmin and kids, etc.

No matter how good a youth team you have, they have none or very little experience of league games, will Rory be here next season? The youngsters will need some older & wiser heads with them.

Hate is such a strong word, despise? no not even that, I just a vestured interest in the game as a whole, & the West Country needs 3 league teams IMO

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:

Hello Grecian

I can see another season of struggle for us sadly. Whoever the manager is next year they are going to have to find about 12 players who will have to gel together very quickly. Luckily we know how bad L2 is, but there is a buffer zone of truly terrible teams that should prop us up.

Hello FB

That's how I see it, from the outside, so not looking good from your side of the fence either.

I don't think there is going to be anyone nearly as bad as Stockport were last year, the 2 who have come up from the BSPL will both do well, I can see Crawley's money, getting them promotion again too. But the likes of Macclesfield, Northampton, Cheltenham, Burton, Barnet, & Morecombe, should keep you out of danger.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:

Hello Sandy, welcome to the site. I agree with your comments in that we will struggle. Even with our 'good' players at the end of the season, we were still a poor side, devoid of creativity. Worryingly I think we will struggle against Torquay next season. Our only hope is the youth team, some decent prospects (but all seemed like midgets) (ps I think Mock was joking as RP is shite). I would prefer more local players who care about the club. The Championship experience left us with mercenaries who cared more for their pay packets than the team. Watching the last game with yourselves, we had no one with any fight- Dunne dominated the midfield and flew into crunching tackles- we had no-one similar.

I'm not bothered if Reid leaves to be honest. He's an expensive average manager- I'd rather we had someone young and cheap. The advantage in Reid staying is that he might be able to get some decent young loan players on the cheap through his Everton/ Stoke contacts.

Not sure about the embargo as I'm worried about the potential buyers and Risdale. All the PB's are property developers and I can't see much investment in the team. The rumours about the 'Irish' mob are worrying.

Unfortunately you might be Devon's #1 club for some years to come!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Mock Cuncher, our Poet Laureate, has blue blood and his very own way of getting his message across.
Hopefully you will learn how to read him. He's a bit like a crafty leg spinner, with many variations of delivery.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Dya really think so? I agree we're gash and look like being gash for quite a while, but at the same time I think it's a matter of time until Tisdale leaves and Exeter slide back down here to join us. 2/3 years at most.

An yeah, Patterson makes me believe I could still turn pro.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:53 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Dya really think so? I agree we're gash and look like being gash for quite a while, but at the same time I think it's a matter of time until Tisdale leaves and Exeter slide back down here to join us. 2/3 years at most.

See what I mean.................. he's got his 'rough' head on now. Watch out for the drifter !
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:02 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I can't see any light for Argyle at the moment so might be more pessimistic than I should. We don't really have any positives going into the next season and the not knowing what's going on is affecting the club as a whole.

Exeter appear to be well run, have a decent side and seem to be on the up. The loss of Harley might affect them, but I think they got £300k so should be able to re-invest some of that. Tisdale is a good manager and Exeter improve year on year (like we did once No ). He doesn't appear to be wanting to move- perhaps another mid-table position might push him to think that he's taken Exeter as far as he's able and want to move? If Exeter do improve again next season they will be in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Welcome Sharkers,i often find myself in agreement with your views on PASOTI,good to see you on here.

If everyone did then this world would be a better place Laughing
Back to top Go down

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Welcome Sharkbait, Pirate, Sparky and everyone else.

Post what you want, we don't care! Wink
Back to top Go down

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:30 am

GOB wrote:

Post what you want, we don't care!  Wink
jkbhyuftrdcfvgyuhkjgbrtydtfgyuhgvtrsdrtfyufygbkhjvdtgrsfvgyujftrvgh  Laughing

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 16)
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:16 am

4evaArgyle wrote:
GOB wrote:

jkbhyuftrdcfvgyuhkjgbrtydtfgyuhgvtrsdrtfyufygbkhjvdtgrsfvgyujftrvgh Laughing

Most sensible post i've ever read.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 am

Greenskin wrote:
4evaArgyle wrote:
GOB wrote:

Think that's his pitch for mod duties lol!
Back to top Go down

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 am

Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
4evaArgyle wrote:
GOB wrote:

Ah, thats where your wrong, this is.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbccccccccccccccdddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffffggggggggggggg geek
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 am

4evaArgyle wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
4evaArgyle wrote:
GOB wrote:

Ah, thats where your wrong, this is.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbccccccccccccccdddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffffggggggggggggg geek

Spose you can count to 10 too Question
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:03 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:

Hello Sandy, welcome to the site. I agree with your comments in that we will struggle. Even with our 'good' players at the end of the season, we were still a poor side, devoid of creativity. Worryingly I think we will struggle against Torquay next season. Our only hope is the youth team, some decent prospects (but all seemed like midgets) (ps I think Mock was joking as RP is shite). I would prefer more local players who care about the club. The Championship experience left us with mercenaries who cared more for their pay packets than the team. Watching the last game with yourselves, we had no one with any fight- Dunne dominated the midfield and flew into crunching tackles- we had no-one similar.

I'm not bothered if Reid leaves to be honest. He's an expensive average manager- I'd rather we had someone young and cheap. The advantage in Reid staying is that he might be able to get some decent young loan players on the cheap through his Everton/ Stoke contacts.

Not sure about the embargo as I'm worried about the potential buyers and Risdale. All the PB's are property developers and I can't see much investment in the team. The rumours about the 'Irish' mob are worrying.

Hello Chemy,

You did look very poor at our gaff, and had been poor for quite a while, possibly players were already playing as if already down?

I think Torquay will struggle next season, lost a good manager, who will no doubt poach from them, as he did from us, when he left ECFC for Torquay.

Dunne is a class act, only released by Arsen at Arsenal, as he had the likes of Wilshire & Ramsey & not forgetting the johnny foreigners ahead of him, he took a little while to settle, but now gives our midfield along with local lad Sercombe, that grit to win the ball back, or at least disrupt the oppo, to allow defence to re-shape etc... & allow Harley & Noble to weave their magic.

At the moment it does look like the property developers are only interested in development, and not the footy side of things. Can't believe you let Ridsdale & his ilk get his grubby paws into you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The truth will out Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth will out   The truth will out Empty

Back to top Go down

The truth will out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next