Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

were not proper fans!!!....yet again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

were not proper fans!!!....yet again Empty
PostSubject: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:06 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=60591

Nice little addition from young Cobi at the end....mirror mirror on the wall who is the biggest Aviva of them all!! When will those dimwits ever learn jocolor

Last edited by punchdrunk on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Cobi must have missed in block capitals... ATD WELCOMES JAMES BRENT jocolor

I certainly have not experienced much anti James Brent talk on ATD.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:07 pm

I think the only anti-Brenter on here is X-Isle Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Will Cobi come up with a well researched and coherent reasoning behind his opinions?

Tune in tomorrow, same ATD time,same ATD channel.

Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:17 am

I have already chastised the boy for his Avivaness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:04 pm

How exactly can you give an Argyle fan stick for supporting and watching Argyle?

I hate the "I'm a better fan than you" attitude, and people knocking other supports for not going to every game, but knocking Cobi for supporting his team is just bizzare! Argyle need more teenagers like Cobi supporting them if they are ever going to prosper, leave the lad go.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Womble wrote:
How exactly can you give an Argyle fan stick for supporting and watching Argyle?

I hate the "I'm a better fan than you" attitude, and people knocking other supports for not going to every game, but knocking Cobi for supporting his team is just bizzare! Argyle need more teenagers like Cobi supporting them if they are ever going to prosper, leave the lad go.

Cobi won't stop supportng Argyle,it's in the blood and it'll take far more than a bit of piss taking from us to stop him-more pwer to him.And,in fairness,it isn't just this site that dishes it out,is it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 pm

[quote="Greenskin"]
Womble wrote:

Cobi won't stop supportng Argyle,it's in the blood and it'll take far more than a bit of piss taking from us to stop him-more pwer to him.And,in fairness,it isn't just this site that dishes it out,is it.[/quote]

Dont recall saying it was?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:24 pm

[quote="Womble"]
Greenskin wrote:
Womble wrote:

Cobi won't stop supportng Argyle,it's in the blood and it'll take far more than a bit of piss taking from us to stop him-more pwer to him.And,in fairness,it isn't just this site that dishes it out,is it.[/quote]

Fair comment.Presume in that case that you've pointed out and criticised any perceived Cobi bashing on other sites,too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:54 pm

[quote="Greenskin"]
Womble wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Womble wrote:

Fair comment.Presume in that case that you've pointed out and criticised any perceived Cobi bashing on other sites,too?

You've confused me a little Greenskin. My post was re the strange mocking of Argyle fans who like to go and support Argyle (we've all done it!). I merely used Cobi as an example. I dont understand this "other site stuff" you have come out with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:42 am

In the name of Aviva!!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:05 am

punchdrunk wrote:
In the name of Aviva!!!

There's none so blind, as he who will not see.

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:11 am

How many times will Ian mention this little insignificant website today? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Richard Blight   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:25 am

Aviva; Nothing to do with number of games one takes in. No-one cares about that on here. I actually semi-respect those who can still bring themselves to attend every fortnight. I don't respect those who think any less of those who don't go as often, though. Avivism is more about allowing your love of argyle (sadly we've all got this) to cloud and distort everything else, no matter how obviously shit or dodgy it is.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:57 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Aviva; Nothing to do with number of games one takes in. No-one cares about that on here. I actually semi-respect those who can still bring themselves to attend every fortnight. I don't respect those who think any less of those who don't go as often, though. Avivism is more about allowing your love of argyle (sadly we've all got this) to cloud and distort everything else, no matter how obviously shit or dodgy it is.

How true. As in ,'Look how far we've come' and 'Trust in Stapes'.

Anyone else notice how our latest owner is ALWAYS spoken of with such reverence ?

'James Brent'................... not Jimmy or Brentie or the boss.............. James Brent this and James Brent that............ nauseatingly village.

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:01 am

emmm, David?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Richard Blight   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:08 am

GOB wrote:
emmm, David?

ha.

Though praps as he's not exactly 'eton', we should be labelling this Brent geezer a 'Jim'. Ya know, white working class who 'come good', ya no wot ah min?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:44 pm

GOB wrote:
emmm, David?

Freudian slip......................... it's comical !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: were not proper fans!!!....yet again   were not proper fans!!!....yet again Empty

Back to top Go down

were not proper fans!!!....yet again
Page 1 of 1