Damon.Lenszner
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Marvin Morgan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Shrewsbury fans seem to like him;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Plymouth are a nice little club".

See how far we've come!lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:49 pm

"That Aviva advert has gone to their heads!"

Ain't that the truth jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:17 am

Sheridan signs ex-Shrew Morgan, then continues his hunt for more firepower

PLYMOUTH Argyle boss John Sheridan has not ruled out boosting his attacking options with another signing despite landing striker Marvin Morgan.

Morgan, 30, who has been released by Shrewsbury Town, helped the club into League One in 2011/12 with 11 goals from 49 games.

He found goals harder to come by last season and agreed to join Argyle on a two-year deal after being let go.

He joins Reuben Reid, on loan from Yeovil Town, and Lewis Alessandra, as Sheridan's new striking additions.

Sheridan is also interested in landing Crystal Palace winger Jason Banton on a further loan deal.

Banton scored six goals in 14 games and helped keep relegation-haunted Argyle in the Football League last season.

Sheridan, even if he didn't land Banton, is understood to be keen to bring in somebody else to bolster his team's attack.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - axzz2XrVA4SL6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:22 am

Greenskin wrote:

Mental aint it? Shrewsbury fans lording it up from League 1 lol! 

First game of last season and about 1500 of us turned up at their place, even though we had a team of boy scouts and a borrowed kit, they thought Xmas had come early. That's why we need to get out of this dog shit league before we get all Exeter and it becomes home tongue 
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 am

Greenjock wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

First game of last season and about 1500 of us turned up at their place, even though we had a team of boy scouts and a borrowed kit, they thought Xmas had come early. That's why we need to get out of this dog shit league before we get all Exeter and it becomes home tongue 

Absolutely! It's f***ing outrageous! Brent has sure taken us to new previously un chartered depths of shiteness. I'm sick of this shit division and all the poxy no mark clubs in it. I'm sick of seeing clubs with gates of 2000 flying high in the promotion places while we prop this god forsaken league of the damned. NO MORE! AND NONE OF THIS "TENTH PLACE WOULD DO ME" SURRENDER MONKEY SHIT! I DEMAND PROMOTION!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:08 am

Don't hate the player, hate the games being played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Freathy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Absolutely! It's f***ing outrageous!  Brent has sure taken us to new previously un chartered depths of shiteness.  I'm sick of this shit division and all the poxy no mark clubs in it.  I'm sick of seeing clubs with gates of 2000 flying high in the promotion places while we prop this god forsaken league of the damned.   NO MORE!  AND NONE OF THIS "TENTH PLACE WOULD DO ME" SURRENDER MONKEY SHIT! I DEMAND PROMOTION!  I think freathy speaks for the silent majority, Amen to all of that.cheers 

Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:12 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Freathy wrote:
A target man is DESPARATELY needed so let's hope this isn't a load of shite like the Banton story turned out to be.
Neck sticking out, I still think the Banton deal will happen.
Forget that- I don't think it will happen at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Not really impressed by this, he just reminds me of a poor Dele Adebola (although that is a personal opinion and don't confess to have seen much of him) but we shall see. Hopefully an improvement on Chadwick but still can't see us scoring many goals
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:21 pm

I remember when Argyle signed Mariner and Rafferty there was much criticism of a non-league player and a Blackpool reject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Glad to see some things don't ever change then pepsi. Argyle supporters being one of them.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:30 am

There weren't any keyboard warriors about in those days either !

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:42 am

nah, it was all done on the moanflower terrace
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:59 am

pepsipete wrote:
I remember when Argyle signed Mariner and Rafferty there was much criticism of a non-league player and a Blackpool reject.

And since then we have moaned about Crawford, Milne, Fallon, Feeno, Cadwick.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Morgan   Marvin Morgan - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvin Morgan
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3