Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets watch training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Lets watch training  Empty
PostSubject: Lets watch training    Lets watch training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:56 pm

So every Thursday at Harper's Park you can watching the team train with the blessing of the manager.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Angry on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Lets watch training    Lets watch training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:36 pm

I wonder if cleaner will be there,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets watch training    Lets watch training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Oh, Interesting. I wonder who I could bump into up there?Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Lets watch training    Lets watch training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I wonder if cleaner will be there,

If I recall disgracefully 'bullied' over at the other place by a few of the faces there.

I'd actually bet Barry a couple of times on visits home and taking in training as you do (Aviva Aviva) thoroughly decent chap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets watch training    Lets watch training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 pm

i wonder how he is these days as i recall and was reminded the other week while i was busy sorting out blocks and halftime that he was struggling financially.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Lets watch training    Lets watch training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 pm

I seen him a couple of time before the end of last season, twice in Morrison and again pushing his bicycle in Outland Rd, he did say that porky looked after him regards to match tickets. I was told his new Avatar but have misplaced them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets watch training    Lets watch training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:45 pm

If you did watch training how would you know what you were watching is any good or not? there is nothing to compare it with after all! i would rather they trained in private with no rubber neckers shouting out crap but then i am a miserable cnut:sunny:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets watch training    Lets watch training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
If you did watch training how would you know what you were watching is any good or not? there is nothing to compare it with after all! i would rather they trained in private with no rubber neckers shouting out crap but then i am a miserable cnut:sunny:

I would guess that thursday's are "light" days so John doesnt mind "spies" watching training and reporting back on what they see as i gather the important match day work gets done on other days.

We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Lets watch training    Lets watch training  EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:17 am

It was stopped when holloway took over because the content of the session was being posted on pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets watch training    Lets watch training  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets watch training
Page 1 of 1