Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets just get it over with...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Lets just get it over with... Empty
PostSubject: Lets just get it over with...   Lets just get it over with... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 pm

A horrible season for everybody involved, as were the last 2.
3 matches remaining, regardless of the results I think e will stay up.

How do you think we will get on in our last 3 matches?
Oxford - D
Morecambe - D
Cheltenham - L

Some on Pasoti are suggesting a mass pitch invasion to celebrate, WTF affraid
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Lets just get it over with...   Lets just get it over with... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Block4Green wrote:

Some on Pasoti are suggesting a mass pitch invasion to celebrate, WTF affraid

Those simpletons actually see this season as a success. I'd laugh like f*** if the failure loving Avivas who invaded the pitch all got bans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets just get it over with...   Lets just get it over with... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Freathy, you really must join us for a Freak Meet before the end of the season mate.

I'd love to put a name to a face, so to speak. I'll even buy you a couple of beers (Print this otherwise I'll deny it).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets just get it over with...   Lets just get it over with... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:58 am

I agree Cobi, this has been an unbelievably bad season both on the pitch and off with the club in one hell of a state and fans that have sunk to a level that is beyond understanding. This season really has shown the colours of a few!

If we manage to recover from this it will take a very long time indeed, this really is the biggest test PAFC and its fans have ever taken on.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Lets just get it over with...   Lets just get it over with... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:17 pm

GOB wrote:
I agree Cobi, this has been an unbelievably bad season both on the pitch and off with the club in one hell of a state and fans that have sunk to a level that is beyond understanding. This season really has shown the colours of a few!

If we manage to recover from this it will take a very long time indeed, this really is the biggest test PAFC and its fans have ever taken on.

Naahh ! Sweep it under the flag. All is well. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets just get it over with...   Lets just get it over with... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 pm

If his throat is that deep, surely it can all be swallowed, never to see the light of day again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets just get it over with...   Lets just get it over with... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:22 pm

I think the divisions in the fanbase caused by the deepthroat 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 (you get the point) will take more fixing than the club itself. Now (fingers crossed) we have avoided relegation the club can re-build. Whilst the super fans remain in their ivory towers the divided fanbase will take some re-joining, what is so funny we all knew what was happening, and the people involved (keyboard warriors the lot of us), yet a lot of fans are still totally ignorant about it.
Nearly forgot, L W L.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Lets just get it over with...   Lets just get it over with... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:48 pm

dont be daft another season of struggle awaits im afraid.

still the summer gives time to spend on ice rinks & most importantly FLAGS !!!! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets just get it over with...   Lets just get it over with... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets just get it over with...
Page 1 of 1