HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! Empty
PostSubject: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 pm

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49590&page=28
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Where's Webby has joined in now I reckon TRFGsbabies ?
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:47 pm

It certainly sounds like him.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:52 pm

I did offer a private video chat............. but no. They clearly got together and decided on the attack tonight. Trouble is, even on my own, I'm more than a match for them !

Not fit to lead a donkey !
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:01 pm

They certainly come across as being defensive. But that's the problem when they spout off the same accusations. I guess the egos of both of them have got used to the unquestioning arse licking that goes on over the way and have forgotten how to put up a reasoned arguement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:26 pm

I was about to comment on how civil the proceedings seemed to be developing then downthetrack got the "Bell End" jibe into Uncle Roger, ach well bom
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:25 am

even I get a mention, FFS, grasping at straws!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:09 am

Bump !

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?49590-Webby/page28

lol! 

The Exeweb thread is as revealing as it is hilarious.

TFGR'sbabies, we reckon, stood for Tringreen, Freathy, GOB , Rickler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:16 am

That TFGR account was blatantly a shared account for the usual wankers who have infested the higher reaches of the club.

This is a gem from the pig:

Piggy wrote:
People have been banned for hacking the Mod board (way before my time) and then threatening the Mods with pasting their internal posts for the world to see.
Can anyone spot the irony? lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Wow - that was a funny 30 minute read.lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:13 pm

lol! 

Cerbera on exeweb wrote:
Yet on another thread on Exeweb you stated he was an acquaintance, which is somewhat contradictory. You also call me an idiot, yet then profess not to know me. You are the IQ deficient one if you can form an accurate opinion of someone from 600+ posts on Pasoti and 100+ on Exeweb; neither forum is somewhere I take too seriously to be honest with you.
I stated once on Pasoti that I was less than impressed with the **** and wind being spouted by webby and true to form, was slated and physically threatened by the sheep and knuckle draggers that follow their deity on Pasoti. I also posted that it was a one off comment and I am no keyboard warrior or troll if you prefer.
I doubt I will ever be back on Pasoti as I clearly don't follow their mantra of 'our way or the highway'. Exeweb has a much less bitter collection of posters, I can post on here and be at odds with the majority, can openly state I am a member of the Green Army and still my opinion is valued, maybe not agreed with, but still taken as a valid point of view.
This is the banter forum, if you can't take it, don't post on here.

MJP and Green Bubble, your apparent love for Webby and all things green concern me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Warming the planet with 4.2l of bullshit. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:57 am

The most revealing aspect in all of this is the fact that Grecians actually can see the games these people play but our Avivas can't.

How 'low' was I as an Argyle man[ according TRGFsbabies aka the Greenmen]to go onto Exeweb to expose the behaviours of Napoleon and co ?  Simple answer ........... don't ban dissenting voices from your farm.Used to receive the same comments from the management of football forums. net. They couldn't believe that fans were banned from Pasoti for not toeing the controller's line.

The web of deceit and control now includes the press, the owner, the council and the farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:12 am

Tringreen wrote:
The most revealing aspect in all of this is the fact that Grecians actually can see the games these people play but our Avivas can't.

How 'low' was I as an Argyle man[ according TRGFsbabies aka the Greenmen]to go onto Exeweb to expose the behaviours of Napoleon and co ?  Simple answer ........... don't ban dissenting voices from your farm.Used to receive the same comments from the management of football forums. net. They couldn't believe that fans were banned from Pasoti for not toeing the controller's line.

The web of deceit and control now includes the press, the owner, the council and the farm.
I would agree with you about who is included in the web of deceit and the misinformation from Brent has been aided and abetted by the Erald and the farm but I don't see them as one organisation. I think the farm could have easily become the real OS has Porky played his cards right but he didn't, he can't stop being a wanker and playing pathetic political games and he has been Sussed by Brent. Porky has to sit behind everybody in the box and is a guest of Nikk not Brent. I am sure that Brent is happy for Porky to be his champion at no expense other than a rub of his tummy every now and again but as for control it only extends to Ollieargyle and his bitches on the mod team, as Porky plots so pasoti withers.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:46 am

Iggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I would agree with you about who is included in the web of deceit and the misinformation from Brent has been aided and abetted by the Erald and the farm but I don't see them as one organisation. I think the farm could have easily become the real OS has Porky played his cards right but he didn't, he can't stop being a wanker and playing pathetic political games and he has been Sussed by Brent. Porky has to sit behind everybody in the box and is a guest of Nikk not Brent. I am sure that Brent is happy for Porky to be his champion at no expense other than a rub of his tummy every now and again but as for control it only extends to Ollieargyle and his bitches on the mod team, as Porky plots so pasoti withers.
I don't see them as one organisation either Iggy. The reluctant one is the puppet master.

The way he sussed the ambition and usefulness to him of the Windsor Boys and has rewarded them for using their position within the fanbase to mute any outcry against his clusterfuck, was a master stroke.

ps Porkie is back on Exeweb . He loves me really Embarassed clown 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !   Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun & Games on Exeweb tonight !
Page 1 of 1