Cocksucker of the week.

Go down 
+2
Damon.Lenszner
Dane
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Cocksucker of the week. Empty
PostSubject: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:21 am

Don't worry it's not anything kinky, but I've seen some cock-sucking posts in my time but Angry Andy Soper is really like Newell MK2 Razz He's like a dog with a bone and is even keeping records of who is singing from the same hymnsheet and who might need the boys to resurrect Deepthroat and the gang.

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=77210&start=180

Cocksucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:01 am

Shouldn't that be plural? I drove past Newells house last night, he was blasting out "do you wanna be in my gang" by Gary Glitter on a karaoke machine whilst Ponty and Postey wrestled on the floor in their Y fronts. You couldn't make it up could you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:16 am

WHO'S HE CALLING ME A COCKSUCKER? I'LL DEADLY LAMPSHADE THE FUCKER UP BIG TIME. DOESN'T HE KNOW WHO I AM!!!

I'M ANGRY ANDY AND DON'T YOU FUCKERS FORGID IT ALRIGHT. I USED TO BE A SHERIFF FUR REAL SO WATCH IT YOU feckin LOWLIFE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:29 am

I'm glad to see becoming a mod has calmed you down Jock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:48 am

i think there is a battle going on there with who can donate a shirt to the worthiest charity with ponty and inferior andy.

if i win a shirt i'd like to donate my shirt to world peace bore off beards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:55 am

They win shirt, donate to GTs, Newell then auctions shirt for GTs which then gets bought by nikkkkk who then donates to GTs and so it goes on, there's probably only been one shirt since admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:05 am

So if nikkkkk donates a shirt and buys the shirt and donates the shirt and buys a shirt, is this an infinite loop of cash for the GTs? They'll be able to buy Ronaldo and Rory Delap at this rate - genius idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Don't worry it's not anything kinky, but I've seen some cock-sucking posts in my time but Angry Andy Soper is really like Newell MK2 Razz He's like a dog with a bone and is even keeping records of who is singing from the same hymnsheet and who might need the boys to resurrect Deepthroat and the gang.

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=77210&start=180

Cocksucker.
That soper creep's got a mouth like kents cavern open all the year round! no wonder nooloti don't do elections, all of nobbers puppets would be gone.: jocolor
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Soper the doper. Ex copper now lives in New Zealand. Comment removed until discussed by the mods.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:45 pm

I think he likes me.... elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Angry Andy Soper has got to be the most hillarious pasoti poster of all time.

His strops are a joy to behold!

I bet he was great at interviewing criminals. He'd blow his top at the first sign of a no comment Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:07 pm

christ, it makes me puke. psychophants
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:08 pm

spelt wronly on porpoise
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry Andy Soper has got to be the most hillarious pasoti poster of all time.

His strops are a joy to behold!

I bet he was great at interviewing criminals. He'd blow his top at the first sign of a no comment Laughing

He's brilliant isn't he? And so blissfully unaware of the entertainment he provides.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:54 pm

Oh dear checkout the latest poll suggestion!!
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=77235
Suck on they fu*kers!!

Come the day Ken Bates fancies a proprer punt!!

Hick - just back from pub, spelling atrociuos!! hahhahahahahah!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:01 pm

lets hold a poll on here as to who is the biggest arsehole at the club lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Angry wrote:
lets hold a poll on here as to who is the biggest arsehole at the club lol

and yes its........hands down!! Shocked

Brent has allowed all this - poor show mate!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:24 pm

green jock rabbit rabbit

Web

where has he been hiding lately?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Well done Wozzer. Let's suggest a medium which is open to Pasoti controlled abuse to further undermine the Trust.....you are either out to undermine the trust or plain dense.

I'm surprised it took alcohol for "your (deep throat) friends" to take advantage of you. That thread conversation with Newell reminded me of Blackadder and Baldrick. I'll give you one guess who you were...

At least since Roborough Airport has closed Wozzer those big metal flying dragons have stopped attacking Plymouth Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:13 am

Aviva got it so right. Geddon. Embarassed

PAVFC. Run by village idiots, for village idiots. With speccy , laughing all the way to the bank. The reluctant bidder ! lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ti2e59WSSs

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:14 am

The fat controller wrote,

I can do them, but that's modding in a way, so I won't.

Surely a poll asking:-

Should the PASB be disbanded

Should the AFT be disbanded

Should both be disbanded

Should neither be disbanded

I couldn't give a flying fig about either.

That would be fair wouldn't it?

What would be fair is if you stopped playing petty politics, undermining the trust for the gratitude of your Tory paymaster and supported the club, not your self centred vision of the club being a bullying shop for you and your mates.
How about another poll,
Do you think that Ian Newell is a fit and proper person to run an Argyle website?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cocksucker of the week.   Cocksucker of the week. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cocksucker of the week.
Page 1 of 1