HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By this time next week....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

By this time next week.... Empty
PostSubject: By this time next week....   By this time next week.... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:05 pm

...we'll have visited Wimbledon and hosted Barnet. Less than 4 points from those two matches and I think it'll be heavy odds that we'll be saying goodbye to league football come May. If a turn-around is going to happen then realistically is has to happen next week, or it ain't going to happen at all!

After those to matches our remaining fixtures are all against top-half sides apart from two away matches at York and Rochdale by which time we might already be gonners.

It doesn't sound like Sheridan has really had much of an impact on the performances. He's brought in lots of players but we still can't score. No real possibility of bringing in another manager, and no possibility of bringing in any more players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: By this time next week....   By this time next week.... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:31 pm

We're doooooooomed!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: By this time next week....   By this time next week.... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:32 pm

not doomed we're F##CKED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By this time next week....   By this time next week.... EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:36 pm

There is no way we will get a point at Wimbledon as we have no balls and no desire for a fight, the players are more interested in eating rice, peas, and fried chicken at Nandos.
There is no way we will beat Barnet because we are incapable of winning or even scoring a feckin goal at HP.
God give me strength we are as good as relegated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By this time next week....   By this time next week.... Empty

Back to top Go down

By this time next week....
Page 1 of 1