Damon.Lenszner
greensleeves
Czarcasm
Han Solos Other Ship
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Iggy wrote:
It's all about form, a team winning in pre season is more likely to carry that form through to the league.

not many teams carry on their pre season form again its prep work its nice to win 6 in a row but really is winning 10-0 against elburton or losing 5-0 to yeovil really going to prepare the team for portsmouth? not really
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Last time we were good pre-season was under Ollie and a cracking season followed. Ever since then we've been constantly shit pre-season and the shitness has always carried on into the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Freathy wrote:
Last time we were good pre-season was under Ollie and a cracking season followed. Ever since then we've been constantly shit pre-season and the shitness has always carried on into the season.
Yes team fletcher certainly set the bar high last year in term of a seriously shite pre season followed by a truly shite season, but despite minimal help from the property developer i fully expect shezza to get us a top twenty finish which should qualify him for a mural without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:54 pm

Talking of Pre-Season games,is it not about time that the West Country clubs could thrash out plans for an annual Pre-Season tournament.

I feel it would generate interest among the various club fans and monies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:01 pm

lets go to sweden again i was there the last time and i remember our damon doing the press conference for mendes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:18 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Talking of Pre-Season games,is it not about time that the West Country clubs could thrash out plans for an annual Pre-Season tournament.

I feel it would generate interest among the various club fans and monies.

I also reckon you could do a type of celtic/peninsula type of thing - how about...Argyle, Cork, Brest and a Scottish club. The days of Premiership clubs touring the UK are long gong. I reckon we try and generate our own tournament utilising the whole South West as a hospitality base.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:23 pm

At least they'll have a hotel to stay in - and can get their teeth checked at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Dingle wrote:
At least they'll have a hotel to stay in - and can get their teeth checked at the same time.

Good idea Dingle, an extra incentive for those deep fried mars bar eating Jocks to come south Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Angry wrote:
lets go to sweden again i was there the last time and i remember our damon doing the press conference for mendes

Got bitten to F*@k by little bastard mozzies as I remember....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2