Czarcasm
Han Solos Other Ship
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza Empty
PostSubject: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:56 pm

From the pre season games thread on t'other place:

Quote :
I think it quite obvious by the friendlies that JS has arranged, that he cares not one jot about the fans in pre season.

I'm not saying that's a good thing or a bad thing, but by the choice of Yeovil and MK Plastics, they must have been picked on purely football (i.e. not crowd excitement) reasons.

Little old Yeovil (sic) and that lot, it won't exactly whet the whistle will it.

I take this to mean him and his croonies fully expected to give a list of who they wanted us to play pre season and it's been pissed on in favour of teams Shez wants to test us against.

Would he rather us get slaughtered 5 nil again by Sunderland etc or use more realistic games as a yardstick for the coming season?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:04 pm

So it's in the managers remit to perform a duty of care towards fans who have nothing better to do in the summer than go and watch a load of (largely below average) players getting fit, is it? scratch

Shut up Newell you throbber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Yeovil are a Championship club Newell you utter cretin. What an utter wank splat. Remember when we were a Championship club? That was when you sat next to regular fans and had to pay to get in and didn't get lunch for free. I cannot wait for this enormous slug to be ejected when a new owner comes in.

Have a shower Ian.

P.s. y o u a r e a m a s s i v e c u n t

Love from Hairy J

P.p.s. swear filters? I s h i t on 'em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:49 pm

I thought it was the managers choice as to how he prepares the team for the new season not little napoleons who co own a forum and gets his sugar daddy to pay for every idea he has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 pm

It'll end in big pork pie flavoured tears won't it.

Newell will end up an Ex'der fan at this rate.

It'll be like that scene in Deliverence when the tubby bloke gets bummed.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Elburton Villa (away)...Not exactly a test for the first team is it.Shezza taking the piss or what.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:22 pm

I think it is a good sign for the club that JB has given JS licence to chose the opposition rather than thrust opposition on him.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
I think it is a good sign for the club that JB has given JS licence to chose the opposition rather than thrust opposition on him.

In a broad sense I'd agree. Though I'm not entirely sure JS would have a clue who Elburton Villa are.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Agree Czar....meant the League opposition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:49 pm

If Nool doesn't like playing teams "smaller" than us then he better have a word with his bumchum Brenty and tell him to invest in the feckin team this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Yea Man wrote:
If Nool doesn't like playing teams "smaller" than us then he better have a word with his bumchum Brenty and tell him to invest in the feckin team this season.

cant this be thought of the day its a cracker lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Sal'dash James, that's oo wee wunt. We cun beed 'um. Prolly se'm nil. F a t a r s e h o l e.

Cheerz bheys.

Anyone remember Gazza doing the FATMAN thing in a pre-season game? That was absolutely brilliant Geoff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:45 pm

hairy j wrote:
Sal'dash James, that's oo wee wunt. We cun beed 'um. Prolly se'm nil. F a t a r s e h o l e.

Cheerz bheys.

Anyone remember Gazza doing the FATMAN thing in a pre-season game? That was absolutely brilliant Geoff.

lol! We'm only wun ur to players away frum a good side.
Back to top Go down
Exetallica

Exetallica

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:36 pm

hairy j wrote:

Sod off, we don't want him.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Newell just displaying more evidence that he knows nothing about football!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 am

Exetallica wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Sometimes you don't get what you want but you get what you deserve.
Back to top Go down
Exetallica

Exetallica

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:01 am

knecht wrote:
Exetallica wrote:
hairy j wrote:

And you have him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:53 am

Exetallica wrote:
knecht wrote:
Exetallica wrote:
hairy j wrote:

And you have him

We all have our cross to bear. We have broad shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 am

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:

Would he rather us get slaughtered 5 nil again by Sunderland etc or use more realistic games as a yardstick for the coming season?

Yeovil thrashed us 5v0 last pre-season, so maybe we should be aiming lower than 'little' Yeovil!

I'm not particularly happy about playing McDons, but surely pre-season is mainly arranged for the benefit of the team, not the fans. Wasn't the PASOTI on-message last season that it was 'all about fitness'?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:53 am

mk dons are a test they are scum but they are a test none the less and thats exactly what the team needs to have to prepare for the new season as League Two is going to be tougher this coming season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:53 am

We should really be playing Barcelona. MK Dons finished just outside the play-offs in League 1 and we all know Yeovil are a Championship side now. Last season, both those sides played in a league with some big clubs - Sheff Utd, Coventry, Preston, Doncaster (who have been a recent second tier club), Portsmouth and Swindon. We aren't 'bigger' than any of those.

Whoever we play, we'll struggle to get 5,000+ through the gates anyway - all the big clubs in the Premier League are off to Singapore, America and the Middle East. When you do happen to get a side like Liverpool or Everton, half the side they field will be reserves anyway.

The best way to get big clubs at Home Park is to get in a league where they play. The Championship's got quite a few big teams in it. Maybe we should be playing in that league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:57 am

At least we are having a feckin pre season, last years was sidelined in case we were embarrassed any further by the likes of Tivvy.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:25 pm

How we perfom pre-season IS an indicator of how the season will go. Every single time we're shit pre-season it carries on into the season. All this "it doesn't matter that we lost 4-0 to Elburton, it's all about fitness" is horseshit. This pre-season I EXPECT results!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Freathy wrote:
How we perfom pre-season IS an indicator of how the season will go. Every single time we're shit pre-season it carries on into the season. All this "it doesn't matter that we lost 4-0 to Elburton, it's all about fitness" is horseshit. This pre-season I EXPECT results!

i simply dont agree with you. preseason IS about prep work not about winning 11-0 or losing by 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:16 pm

It's all about form, a team winning in pre season is more likely to carry that form through to the league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza   Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza Empty

Back to top Go down

Nooly has a swipe at our Shezza
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next