Josh Pope
sufferedsince 68
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:50 am

I'm still supporting the only proffesional at home park the manager! look who wants him sacked bitter old bigots like Harper uber nerdy kids, and those who dont like him because he's "Northern" lacking in armwaving passion? wtf? Give him a promotion winning Budget Brent, and he will get the club promoted if thats what you want!!!! he done it before with Chesterfield, most of Sheridans biggest critics are sad gimps who have never kicked a ball in their lives yet have probably won champions league on their playstations! dont blame the manager look further upwards. Stick with Shez or its relegation with Wotton.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:07 am

Not good tactically. No Plan B. Stubborn. Part-time. Average.

See ya Shez.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:18 pm

Paven wrote:

See ya Shez.

You been listening to Sir Alex Pedlar Jose Delar or Ollie arshole wenger again Pav?
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Paven wrote:

See ya Shez.

How can you be a part time manager for christ sake? I agree he has no plan B's which also covers tactics and that is his biggest fault and oldham and chesterfield fans will agree strongly with that statement. When plan A works however it gets results. As for average? no chance
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:05 pm

Just because Paven's opinion correlates with an agenda on the farm, doesn't mean it is influenced by it. Or that he should change his opinion just because of the company he finds himself in.

It was pretty much widely accepted that Sheridan was no tactical genius this entire season, a plan A with no plan B kind of manager. The playoff debacle will only cement Sheridan's reputation among Argyle fans for not having a clue about the importance of tactics.

There are better managers who can win a football match and know a bit about the game. And who will move to Plymouth in order to drill and train the fecking players personally. I personally think it is time to find a new manager. I don't see someone like Neil Warnock conceding 5 set piece goals, or playing the same disastrous tactics for over 100 minutes of two playoff legs.
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:12 pm

I dont accept that only living in plymouth will make you a better manager of plymouth argyle. Its just another stick to beat northeners with like it was with simon walton. Kind of xenophobic if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:44 pm

So that proves that as well as believing your opinion is fact, you also don't understand the definition of xenophobic.

Fully agree with ejh. I've seen about 35 games this season, so frankly I've made my mind up about the squad and the manager.

Say what you like but if a manager isn't living down here full time then you have to question whether he can do the job as well as someone else. Its nothing personal and I don't blame him, moments with your growing kids are not moments you'll get again so it's very tricky. However, for the sake of the club and importantly for the mindset of the players, you need someone to really commit to the club in order to take it forward.
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Paven wrote:
So that proves that as well as believing your opinion is fact, you also don't understand the definition of xenophobic.

Fully agree with ejh. I've seen about 35 games this season, so frankly I've made my mind up about the squad and the manager.

Say what you like but if a manager isn't living down here full time then you have to question whether he can do the job as well as someone else. Its nothing personal and I don't blame him, moments with your growing kids are not moments you'll get again so it's very tricky. However, for the sake of the club and importantly for the mindset of the players, you need someone to really commit to the club in order to take it forward.

doesnt everyone believe that their own opinion is the right one though? pretty dumb thing to say isnt it? this place let alone the entire world would be a very dull place if everyone had the same opinion and never question anything.

Xenophobic is a fear of foreigners Thumbs

so what we are looking for in a manager is someone who isn married with kids has no northern blood and lives in efford..... laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:58 pm

If you live anywhere a long the A38 past the Sainsburys at Marsh Mills roundabout you're a northern bastard! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 5:28 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
If you live anywhere a long the A38 past the Sainsburys at Marsh Mills roundabout you're a northern bastard! Very Happy

feck lol
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Mr. President Angry wrote:
I dont accept that only living in plymouth will make you a better manager of plymouth argyle. Its just another stick to beat northeners with like it was with simon walton. Kind of xenophobic if you ask me.

If Saint Paul Wotton himself was manager, and wasn't around the players from Saturday to Wednesday, then he'd be subject to the exact same criticism.

Especially if our side had just conceded 5 set piece goals, where very few appeared to know what they were doing.

Nothing to do with not liking northerners, just an opinion - a professional football manager ought to be in and among his players during the working week.

If Sheridan isn't committing to it, I am sure plenty of other candidates would be willing.
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:16 pm

ejh wrote:

If Saint Paul Wotton himself was manager, and wasn't around the players from Saturday to Wednesday, then he'd be subject to the exact same criticism.

Especially if our side had just conceded 5 set piece goals, where very few appeared to know what they were doing.

Nothing to do with not liking northerners, just an opinion - a professional football manager ought to be in and among his players during the working week.

If Sheridan isn't committing to it, I am sure plenty of other candidates would be willing.

Most of the players dont live in Plymouth either yet where is their heat for the pathetic display on thursday. Easy to beat the manager yet the players seem to absolved for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:28 pm

All information is hidden if you close yourself of from it. I've seen tons of criticism about the players over the last few days but it is Sheridan who is, and rightfully taking the brunt of the blame. He even said to 'blame him' to be fair.
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Paven wrote:
All information is hidden if you close yourself of from it. I've seen tons of criticism about the players over the last few days but it is Sheridan who is, and rightfully taking the brunt of the blame. He even said to 'blame him' to be fair.

they arent getting the brunt of it as much as Sheridan. The players underperformed and some couldnt be arsed in those games in fact and you dont need a master tactician of a manager shouting at you at every second of every game to realise that Paul Hayes needs marking tighter they should be doing that as a given.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Paven wrote:

they arent getting the brunt of it as much as Sheridan. The players underperformed and some couldnt be arsed in those games in fact and you dont need a master tactician of a manager shouting at you at every second of every game to realise that Paul Hayes needs marking tighter they should be doing that as a given.

You realise that the 'brunt' means the worst or most of right? So it's not physically possible for both management and players to get the brunt of the criticism so rightly, Sheridan IS taking the brunt of it..

You're right and there are things they should know better than they do, but it was McCormick's fault for both of those goals and I'm surprised a keeper of his experience flapped more than Jake Cole in such a huge play-off game.
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:03 pm

For me I think Sheridan's time is up, purely for his lack of tactical nous, I don't think him not living here is a factor in feck all, there's a few players who haven't committed to living down here, why are they escaping the same criticism ?
Our defence was found out I think due to a lack of a big dominant CH, Nelson and Hartley while having a fairly good season, they lack height against a big lump and McHugh, who for me should have won player of the season, is also very short.
I don't think Hartley has been fit for many weeks and Sheridan has been relying on players carrying injuries for too long.
Without a doubt most of us were expecting Ansah and maybe Brunt to start the second leg and to stick with Reid and maybe Allesandra was a huge error by Sheridan
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Graiser wrote:
For me I think Sheridan's time is up, purely for his lack of tactical nous, I don't think him not living here is a factor in feck all, there's a few players who haven't committed to living down here, why are they escaping the same criticism ?
Our defence was found out I think due to a lack of a big dominant CH, Nelson and Hartley while having a fairly good season, they lack height against a big lump and McHugh, who for me should have won player of the season, is also very short.
I don't think Hartley has been fit for many weeks and Sheridan has been relying on players carrying injuries for too long.
Without a doubt most of us were expecting Ansah and maybe Brunt to start the second leg and to stick with Reid and maybe Allesandra was a huge error by Sheridan

its a catch 22 though i feel on the reid front. Fans would have still voiced dislike if shezza had left Reuben out of either game and we still went on too lose.
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Graiser wrote:

its a catch 22 though i feel on the reid front. Fans would have still voiced dislike if shezza had left Reuben out of either game and we still went on too lose.

Your probably right on that, but how many times have we recovered from being one zip down, I may be wrong but I don't think we have and that's where his lack of tactical nous has been shown up for me.
I've never been a Shez out during the season because I believe the manager and team need our support but now the seasons over and it's time to review the Manager and Players, well the Players have had it, now I'm afraid it's the Manager turn
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:36 pm

ejh wrote:

Do you have any conclusive evidence, as opposed to spiteful tittle tattle, that Sheridan is "not around the players from Wednesday to Saturday"?
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Greenskin wrote:
ejh wrote:

Do you have any conclusive evidence, as opposed to spiteful tittle tattle, that Sheridan is "not around the players from Wednesday to Saturday"?

Yep, I know that he goes home after every away game for a few days to see his family but the players must return to Plymouth. Wotton takes Monday training.
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Paven wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
ejh wrote:

Yep, I know that he goes home after every away game for a few days to see his family but the players must return to Plymouth. Wotton takes Monday training.

the bastard!!! how dare he see his family
Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:41 am

Paven wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
ejh wrote:

the bastard!!! how dare he see his family

Why don't you try not going into work for the first two days of the week?

Tell your employers you want to spend time with your family, so it's OK.

I used to walk on central park every Sunday, the players always used to have a warm down session on Sundays and have a reflection on the last game. Presumably Shez misses this too when he stays up north.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySun May 17, 2015 2:00 am

I really don't get this 'part-time' arguement. He works 4.5 to 5 days a week like the majority of people. Doesn't mean he can't do the job. Of my 18 years in uniform I spent about 5 years working Mon-Fri with weekends at home. (oh and about 5 years working away from home without weekends at home) Millions commute for the working week.
So can we bin this 'evidence' and move on
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:04 am

If a change is made the new bloke needs to be in by 1st july to grab those out of contract players.
Personally i think he ll stay for another season then leave.
Its only 4wks until the fixtures come out.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:20 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I'm still supporting the only proffesional at home park the manager! look who wants him sacked bitter old bigots like Harper uber nerdy kids, and those who dont like him because he's "Northern" lacking in armwaving passion? wtf? Give him a promotion winning Budget Brent, and he will get the club promoted if thats what you want!!!! he done it before with Chesterfield, most of Sheridans biggest critics are sad gimps who have never kicked a ball in their lives yet have probably won champions league on their playstations! dont blame the manager look further upwards. Stick with Shez or its relegation with Wotton.

Agree that Wotton isn't the answer, he looked even less interested and motivated than Sheridan at Adams Park.

The rest though just smacks of taking up a position just because it opposes what 'the enemy' thinks, being Contrary Mary for the sake of it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shezza Must Stay!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shezza Must Stay!!   Shezza Must Stay!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shezza Must Stay!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next