Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..

Go down 
+4
Mapperley, darling
Lord Tisdale
downthetrack
VillageGreen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. Empty
PostSubject: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Surely people can't or won't stand for this ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This vile man spouts his hatred for the West and all that it democratically stands for,yet the Police rush to his aid when he is threatened himself,all at the expense of the British taxpayer.

Not content with the generous benefits he and his family receive,he now gets other help in the form of protection [can't we just boot him and his family out of the UK and be done with it ?..]

''Anjem,if you play with fire you will get burnt''

And what about this total clown..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Annoying and interrupting the Judge to complain about the conduct of the authorities towards him and stating he is a man,a solider and a British citizen.

I think he lost his British citizenship the moment he butchered Lee Rigby.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Choudary is British.

It wasn't just him being threatened. It was his children. Whether you agree or not with anything he has had to say, how sick is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:47 pm

knecht wrote:
Choudary is British.

It wasn't just him being threatened. It was his children. Whether you agree or not with anything he has had to say, how sick is that?

I agree Knecht. It is not to our credit if we side with vigilantes. We must abide by the rule of law and his children have done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:48 pm

He is a qualified solicitor.But don't get me started on this (unt
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:06 pm

knecht wrote:
Choudary is British.

I am aware that he is British and what laws he is entitled to play with.

The story will send people in to a rage though,especially as to what he stands for.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
knecht wrote:
Choudary is British.

I agree Knecht. It is not to our credit if we side with vigilantes. We must abide by the rule of law and his children have done nothing wrong.

I understand the concern regarding the children.

Do we know if he preaches his hate for the West to his children too,in the same manner as to what he would say to his radical flock. That would be a worry if he did,along with any role his wife or wives take within a scenario like that.

Can the authorities [social services] legally remove those children from Choudary and place them out of harms way [in to care,then fostered out],stating that Choudary himself is not a fit and proper parent.

If they can,then perhaps that should be done. This will leave Choudry and his wife (or wives) to face the music by themselves.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:21 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
knecht wrote:
Choudary is British.

I am aware that he is British and what laws he is entitled to play with.

The story will send people in to a rage though,especially as to what he stands for.

I do understand Village and indeed Tracky as well. My issue is that I'm constantly trying to teach my 6 and 4 year old that just because other children are naughty or nasty doesn't mean that you can treat them the same way. Treat people as you would want to be treated yourself and society will judge everyone on their behaviour.

I dislike what he stands for intensely but his children are innocent and he deserves the rule of law because that is what he was born into. He may have rejected his "mother country" but that is no excuse to stoop to the anger that he preaches.

I know................another bloody thread going nowhere.............. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:01 pm

I would argue that if you don't protect him and his family then all you do is allow the very things you rant against him and his ilk trying to introduce into the country. In other words he would win. But this has all been said before and at great length.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:43 pm

I would give him exactly the same treatment a Christian would get for being a racist, fundamentalist, gobshite in a Muslim country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
I would give him exactly the same treatment a Christian would get for being a racist, fundamentalist, gobshite in a Muslim country.

You would advocate lowering standards to the lowest common denominator?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 am

see wheres the difference between what he preches and what tis comes out with? anyone calling for him to be chucked out the country? no, i dont hear anyone.
pokes has it bang on
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:26 pm

knecht wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Fook all to do with standards other than the "all men are born equal" one. Were you or I to stand up in this country and speak about killing muslims we would be banged up swifter than a slapper on a night out to celebrate her 14th birthday in Scummouth.

This gobshiite, religious hatred inducing, fooktard is taking the piss out of each and every one of us and needs sorting, same for Hamza, same for Qatada and plenty of others.

And if we are talking regional standards, I wonder what would have happened to me had I stood up in zoo corner, wearing a City shirt, to celebrate Nards's winner?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
knecht wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Fook all to do with standards other than the "all men are born equal" one. Were you or I to stand up in this country and speak about killing muslims we would be banged up swifter than a slapper on a night out to celebrate her 14th birthday in Scummouth.

This gobshiite, religious hatred inducing, fooktard is taking the piss out of each and every one of us and needs sorting, same for Hamza, same for Qatada and plenty of others.

And if we are talking regional standards, I wonder what would have happened to me had I stood up in zoo corner, wearing a City shirt, to celebrate Nards's winner?

Yep, thought so. Lowering to the lowest common denominator.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Tis wrote:

That's jut about the size of it in my book too.

Those who actually go out onto the streets killing and maiming, do so thanks to these preachers of hate. And the nation is supposed to tolerate this ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:12 pm

It may be that something needs to be done about it. The question is what.

Nobody has the right not to be offended.

Swingeing punishment will only create a hardened response from his followers and maybe drive it underground. It wouldn't stop it.

To resort to the sort of punishment that may be found in some other countries would be to diminish our own, more humane system.

Being angry with his statements or being appalled by the behaviour of people allied to his cause may be understandable. It may even be understandable to want revenge. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind and leads to the rule of absolute strength and it's clear where that might lead to.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:36 pm

knecht wrote:

Medium term, how about a return to an education system that enables people to think for themselves, to question, to weigh the evidence and to understand the difference between fact and opinion? Instead of simply going along with whatever the radical preachers, the far right and certain sections of the media (amongst others) tell them to think?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Peggy * wrote:
knecht wrote:

Medium term, how about a return to an education system that enables people to think for themselves, to question, to weigh the evidence and to understand the difference between fact and opinion? Instead of simply going along with whatever the radical preachers, the far right and certain sections of the media (amongst others) tell them to think?

Preach it sister. I have 3 children in an education system that teaches to league tables and little more (not that they don't work hard. I hate the bashing politicians and tabloids give kids every time exam results come out).
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Dougie wrote:
Peggy * wrote:
knecht wrote:

Preach it sister. I have 3 children in an education system that teaches to league tables and little more (not that they don't work hard. I hate the bashing politicians and tabloids give kids every time exam results come out).

The other night, I watched a BBC4 programme about the Voyager missions. I'm (just) old enough to remember the moon landings, and the programme took me back to that wide-eyed wonder about space and possibility and stuff.

But I also found it profoundly upsetting. Here was a group of people, all much cleverer than what I am, who'd been given the opportunity to follow their dreams - and who've been doing so for over thirty years. The upset came with the contrast with today, when a mission like that would be laughed at because there's no profit to be made. And when the scientists who could do it are more likely to be working for multinationals where the only ethic is profit. And when having the latest phone (or telly) is more important than actually being happy, reaching our potential and being fulfilled.

And when a handful of fanatics are held to represent nearly a quarter of the population of the world.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:27 pm

knecht wrote:

Nobody has the right not to be offended.

Swingeing punishment will only create a hardened response from his followers and maybe drive it underground. It wouldn't stop it.

To resort to the sort of punishment that may be found in some other countries would be to diminish our own, more humane system.

Typical weak ass response.

The Muslims have the right not to be offended, enforced by our police, while they spout their hatred of the country they rush to exploit, the only thing they understand, just like the Nazis, is when good men stand up for what is right and fair.

Wtf is humane about a system that allows wrongdoers to victimise the rest, to allow murderers and rapists out of the holiday camps that pass for prisons after no time to rape and murder again ?

Never mind, the lefty encouraged PC system is starting to break down as people realise it is just plain wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Apparently, Plymothians have sex with 14 year old girls. People should have their children removed from them for their political views. Yet again, Tis has introduced "murderers" and "rapists" to a thread about radical Islamic preachers. Can someone stop the World as I'd like to get off.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:11 pm

hairy j wrote:
Apparently, Plymothians have sex with 14 year old girls. People should have their children removed from them for their political views. Yet again, Tis has introduced "murderers" and "rapists" to a thread about radical Islamic preachers. Can someone stop the World as I'd like to get off.
Whos Choudry link to O hairy one? want a clue? Tried to cut someone head off in a street in London.Get it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:28 pm

There's some people just dying to post something racist for some reason. Who on here feckin advocates what this cnut preaches?

Stop being complete cocks and go post your shit on Cobi's Twitter or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:14 pm

why cant a topic of debate like stay off the racism route. Debate the issues for and against certainly but dont ruin the argument by going down that road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:54 pm

I'm proud of my weak ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:19 am

You can do "buttock clenching with Judy" on Radio Devon knecht. That should sort it out.

It's better than having this "debate" every other day. Some people you can't educate and that's some white brits and some muslims alike. Perhaps the solution would be to lock both sides in a large room for a week and let them get on with it on their own.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..   Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anjem Choudary protected by British taxpayer..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next