gasser9
Dougie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off Empty
PostSubject: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:16 am

And the Bake Off wins.

A bonus will be not having to listen to the soggy bottomed pie faced Adrian Childs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:01 am

Engurland for me, massive game for us, RRROOOOAAAARRRR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:12 am

Sorry, open mic session down the Fortescue tonight, I shall be mainly playing Neil Young, Gordon Lightfoot and a few bits of Greenday, acoustically of course. followed by 18 pints of Stella and a Domino's pizza when I stagger home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:48 am

bake off a certainty for me, im hoping we dont qualify. I wont have to put up with face painted ,Sun sponsored hat wearing dicks driving around with flags out their bloody car windows.
GRUMP GRUMP GRUMP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Sorry, open mic session down the Fortescue tonight, I shall be mainly playing Neil Young, Gordon Lightfoot and a few bits of Greenday, acoustically of course. followed by 18 pints of Stella and a Domino's pizza when I stagger home.
Saw Neil Young & Crazy Horse at the 02 in June..........absolute legend.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Seven hours in front I will be fast asleep in the theatre of greens and dreaming of Mansfield away and the Cobblers at home. My first trip home for a year.
No longer get excited for the national team and I think Dougie has the best idea. The great British Bake Off will have more excitement than the national team but I will be happy if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:37 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
Saw Neil Young & Crazy Horse at the 02 in June..........absolute legend.
He sure tiz. Plus, his songs are easy to play..... ish!clown Though why Gordon Lightfoot play's so many F bar chords never ceases to amaze me - plus I'm crap at them.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:17 pm

think a draw is likely result.
wales & scotland will lose as usual.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:44 pm

This is a huge game for England and unlike some i still care a great deal about my national team. I've just bought 12 bottles of Peroni and i'm not moving from the TV or laptop until they're all empty, COME ON ENGLAND !!
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:59 pm

---ditto----and I'm wearing my england shirt...yahooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:08 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
This is a huge game for England and unlike some i still care a great deal about my national team. I've just bought 12 bottles of Peroni and i'm not moving from the TV or laptop until they're all empty, COME ON ENGLAND !!
That's the spirit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Usually find myself agreeing with uncle doug but not on this occasion, i fookin hate baking programs, that prick jamie oliver, ramsay and all those soft tossers that work in kitchens, get a proper job you pussies!!! yes i will be watching woys boys scuffling about, come on Ingerland!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Out for dinner in Olbia, Sardinia, hopefully won't be on anywhere we go - will be donning the Scotland shirt on the trip to Porto Rotunda tomorrow, bitter that we didn't make more of a go of it. I think England are all but through now, that's all I got to say on the matter!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Adrian Chiles, wor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Stevie G and Ukranian captain reading out a missive about fair play, riveting stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Joe Hart's got a singing voice to soften even the roughest of men.

Actually, compared to some of these sub-Russians, he does.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Geddon you fockin buuuys in white innit.

Arise Sir Henry Weston. Patron of all those who need to watch it now but not remember it in the morning.

8.2% and 3 for £5 in the fockin Sco's innit drunken 

Ucrane...? If we cant beat a fockin Russian club side then bollocks to 'em.

Geddon Lamby you big white Dave Regis
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:45 pm

On the Hoegaarden.

It's funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Hoegarden...

That's a living thing isn't it Mocky. Full of yeast, like a vaginal infection, or is that hops? Not sure but don't trust that German/Belgian conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Plucky Scotland holding onto a draw with Macedonia HT:0v0
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Ball retention is typically English. Non existent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Plucky Scotland playing well away to Macedonia thank you very much. Better than the shite England game where both sides want to counter attack zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Still a draw will do England.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Hoegarden...

That's a living thing isn't it Mocky. Full of yeast, like a vaginal infection, or is that hops? Not sure but don't trust that German/Belgian conspiracy.
It tastes pretty alive.

So far England have lumped it up ter Rickie quite a lot, ineffectively.

Unconvinced by Walker, Wilshere and Milner.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:33 pm

England are shite. Well on there way to an embarrassing summer next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:34 pm

The Scotland games just kicked off in the second half and 15 seconds later the Macedonia keeper comes down the tunnel onto the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off   England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off Empty

Back to top Go down

England v Ukraine v The Great British Bake Off
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next