green_genie
Chemical Ali
GreenSam
125+1
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:00 am

Reuben Reiid on a season long loan is reported to be all but done atm.

If this isnt enough proof that James isnt putting money into the transfer kitty then i dont know what will!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:13 am

Just seen this too.

However if we can get him on loan for the season, they pay some of his wages and we pay 0 monies for his services it frees up ££££'s to get another striker in to play with him no?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:17 am

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
Just seen this too.

However if we can get him on loan for the season, they pay some of his wages and we pay 0 monies for his services it frees up ££££'s to get another striker in to play with him no?

i think you mean frees up ££'s for Brents pocket
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:18 am

Laughing

Damn the optimist in me
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:37 pm

All this stuff is starting to depress me, ice rinks, hotels, dental surgeries and now the thought of Chadwick and Feeney running out next season in a green shirt. Tell me it's not happening. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 pm

I really don't think Shezza (this is what the cool kids call him) would have signed if he knew he wouldn't be able to get anyone decent in.

OR should that be, I hope.....
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:50 pm

I know I should wait till July, when people are free agents, but I hope Sheridan isn't going to be building around loanees. Seems very early to be loaning anyone.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:38 pm

But Reid isn't exactly your standard loan. He's out of contract with Yeovil at the end of the season: it's a device which allows us to give him essentially a one year deal with the option to make it longer it May but we don't have to pay him so much of a wage. Win win I'd say (unless you don't rate the player of course).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Is it a Fes loan or a Fil loan, its so hard to keep track Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:16 pm

I bloody well hope there is no thought in signing Reid permanently.
He has got to be one of the laziest footballers to ever grace the hallowed turf of Home Park
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:22 pm

akagreengull wrote:
All this stuff is starting to depress me, ice rinks, hotels, dental surgeries and now the thought of Chadwick and Feeney running out next season in a green shirt. Tell me it's not happening. Crying or Very sad

We'd all better be prepared for the worst. Feeney and Chadwick will be Argyle players at the start of the season. And I think they'll feature quite a bit too.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:09 pm

akagreengull wrote:

I would like to tell you it isn't happening I really would.Meanwhile Shezza is on holiday. Ah bless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Reuben Reid the laziest player???????

He may not be the greatest striker in the universe but he definately isn't lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players Linked so far......   Players Linked so far...... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Players Linked so far......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2