Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )

Go down 
+6
pepsipete
Greenskin
Freathy
Mock Cuncher
Tringreen
125+1
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) Empty
PostSubject: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Possibly a very good signing at this level, thoughts anyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Arrrrghhh !!
Should fit in well with the money men, but a bit too old
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:41 pm

That's the real deal !
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 8:58 am

He'd be a good signing, but I feel all this talk is quite cheap and I can't get excited about any of the new signings until a few other things are sorted out.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:02 am

A real Bobby Dazzler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:39 pm

A wee nugget Cool
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:45 pm

I think this one will be a damp squib. They probably realised that the other names we are being linked with come across as a collection of unwanted donkeys and thought they'd throw in the Dickinson rumour to make it sound like they are serious. Remember that limp bid for Le Fondre last year? I don't believe at any point did we actually want to sign him, they were just after a decent PR hit.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:22 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I think this one will be a damp squib. They probably realised that the other names we are being linked with come across as a collection of unwanted donkeys and thought they'd throw in the Dickinson rumour to make it sound like they are serious. Remember that limp bid for Le Fondre last year? I don't believe at any point did we actually want to sign him, they were just after a decent PR hit.

Absolutely. These things are done to keep the dim wits happy and on side. The fact that we won't sign any of these 'targets' doesn't matter. Just banding the name about is enough.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like you got that wrong rabbit
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Didn't go a bundle about this one at first,but thinking about it,it may be a decent signing.25 years old and,as far as i can see,no major injury problems,which is always a bonus as far as Argyle signings are concerned.Seems to have lost his way a bit,hopefully he can get back on track down here,good luck to him and welcome.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Live in hope
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:01 pm

He's scored a few goals at this level (I think) and could be a decent target man? Suggestions that he has 'off the field issues' (not sure what) could be why he's available on a free. He's got to be better than Rory Patterson (sorry Mock I know he's your favourite) also!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:05 pm

125+1 wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why no picture of him holding an Argyle shirt? Why no quotes from him about him being excited to join us?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Because he is able to contain his excitement for the time being. Somthing better may turn up where you are likely to be paid.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Some last minute 'glich' will happen that will prevent him signing but that doesn't matter. The gullable now 'believe' that the riddler and heaney really are trying to bring in L2 standard 'quality'. Poor deluded fools.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:34 am

Freathy wrote:
Some last minute 'glich' will happen that will prevent him signing but that doesn't matter. The gullable now 'believe' that the riddler and heaney really are trying to bring in L2 standard 'quality'. Poor deluded fools.

According to SSN he has "signed".

Dickinson "Signs"

Last edited by mrrapson on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:38 am

If true, the football league must have given us clearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 am

pepsipete wrote:
If true, the football league must have given us clearance.

I can't see that happening yet tbh. Again i imagine it is a pre contract agreement, or an agreement in principal. How nice it is to be talking about football and footballers again though? Been a long summer! cheers
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:18 am

I saw Reidy on Skysports this morning, he didn't really say too much though.

Football talk on a footy forum, whatever next.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:03 am

One has to be thick skinned and a real 'football is my life' sort of geezer, to be excited about the coming season for us Gargs ![ love that expression]

Hope springs eternal but the thinking man would be very concerned at the shady hands our club could be in. Jeeez if it was bad a few years ago when I started shouting to no avail, what is it like now ffs ! ?
A few hundred janners at some poxy little club, giving it large, 'Your just a small town in Exeter' at the old peoples' home that is Plainmoor. 'How we did laugh...You dirty northern bastards ! guffaw guffaw guffaw ! ' Embarassed

Weeeem a big club in DIV 2 innit ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 pm

He came, he saw, he fucked off lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
He came, he saw, he fucked off lol!

Who could blame him? Our self styled leaders couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. We were shafted by the old board, now we're being shafted by more parasites..............and still we smile at the nice men in suits.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:45 pm

125+1 wrote:

Au contraire
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Freathy wrote:
125+1 wrote:

Au contraire

lol! Touche!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And now ..... I give you Napoleon, the new Pontypool.

Quote :
I've just heard that his ankles are shot. We let him go

Looks like PAFC 125's methods won't be that much different from the NWO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )   Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Liam Dickinson linked ( Now Elding disappears )
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next