Han Solos Other Ship
argyl3
Flat_Track_Bully
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sheridan has made offers to 3 players - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan has made offers to 3 players   Sheridan has made offers to 3 players - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 am

greensleeves wrote:
yep, they just move across the road...same doctor....different price...... and swiftly changing tack....if cox is the highlight so far,then we aint going to be pushing for the play offs in a hurry are we?, there will be six central midfielders if he is signed and still not a decent striker in sight.(nelson,hourihane,young,wotton,cox,gurrieri),nor a decent midfielder but I digress.Quality not quantity Mr Sheridan.We had 36 players on the books when we were in the CCC yet still got relegated.Some teams/managers/directors never learn.

Cox would be a good signing if he came back, he did a good job when he was here on loan before the injury, We need a ball winner in the middle of the park and he formed a good partnership with Hourihane.

But for me we really REALLY need a striker who can hit the target and a winger or even two who can create changes. we can add cover for the full backs afterwards.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan has made offers to 3 players   Sheridan has made offers to 3 players - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Angry wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
yep, they just move across the road...same doctor....different price...... and swiftly changing tack....if cox is the highlight so far,then we aint going to be pushing for the play offs in a hurry are we?, there will be six central midfielders if he is signed and still not a decent striker in sight.(nelson,hourihane,young,wotton,cox,gurrieri),nor a decent midfielder but I digress.Quality not quantity Mr Sheridan.We had 36 players on the books when we were in the CCC yet still got relegated.Some teams/managers/directors never learn.

Cox would be a good signing if he came back, he did a good job when he was here on loan before the injury, We need a ball winner in the middle of the park and he formed a good partnership with Hourihane.

But for me we really REALLY need a striker who can hit the target and a winger or even two who can create changes. we can add cover for the full backs afterwards.
Spot on. Cox, a goalscoring striker, a target man striker, one decent winger for each flank, Baz to sign his deal and I'd be happy with that as our Summer business.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan has made offers to 3 players   Sheridan has made offers to 3 players - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Bhas is presumably weighing up deals from other club(s). My hunch will be that he'll be off somewhere else, perhaps to Brizzle City if the rumours are to be believed.

Suprised that Gurrieri is taking so long to sign, I can't imagine there is much demand for his services from other clubs!

Why might we be wanting to resign him? Would make sense to replace him with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan has made offers to 3 players   Sheridan has made offers to 3 players - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan has made offers to 3 players
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2