Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Mini flags update

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PAFC_Displays



Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Mini flags update    Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:04 pm

Good evening everyone

We have now placed our first order of mini flags for people who have ordered with us already. We still have some available in this batch, just give us an email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The costs of these are as follows:

750mm x 1000mm £15.00
500mm x 750mm £7.00

We can get custom sizes for flags however they will be slightly higher in cost. This is because the more orders we place of one size the more discount we get on the batch.

We hope to have some new designs available soon, when we have them we will share them with you.

Cheers

Pafc Displays
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 2561
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:52 pm

Do you do Brent Out ones?
Back to top Go down
PAFC_Displays



Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:49 pm

I’m sorry we don’t. The group do not get involved with the politics of how the club is run. We leave that for everyone else. We simply wish to improve upon the atmosphere within home park on a match day. We are neither for it against Brent. We are only focused on giving support to the lads on the pitch for 90 mins.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4989
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:50 am

Will you be developing a special 'Argyle semaphore' that can be used with these flags?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 2829
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:08 am

Thanks for the offer but No Thank you
Myself and a couple of ATDs finest are debating
Weather to get a ATD brentout flag done for next season
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1821
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:40 pm

PAFC_Displays wrote:
I’m sorry we don’t. The group do not get involved with the politics of how the club is run. We leave that for everyone else. We simply wish to improve upon the atmosphere within home park on a match day. We are neither for it against Brent. We are only focused on giving support to the lads on the pitch for 90 mins.

Refreshing comment. Wish you all the best with it, hope you sell thousands.
Back to top Go down
PAFC_Displays



Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:53 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
PAFC_Displays wrote:
I’m sorry we don’t. The group do not get involved with the politics of how the club is run. We leave that for everyone else. We simply wish to improve upon the atmosphere within home park on a match day. We are neither for it against Brent. We are only focused on giving support to the lads on the pitch for 90 mins.

Refreshing comment. Wish you all the best with it, hope you sell thousands.

Thanks, they are selling but we think the sales will pick up more once the season starts,

We have even had argyle fans in Australia look to order some so it’s very positive so far.

We have also taken delivery of 60 green black and white flags that we will be handing out before games. We would like to get these back in after games though as they have been paid for from donation of fellow argyle fans. So we don’t want people to take them home. I would have put photos of them in here however it’s telling me the files are too big.
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 2242
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 49
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:57 pm

PAFC_Displays wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
PAFC_Displays wrote:
I’m sorry we don’t. The group do not get involved with the politics of how the club is run. We leave that for everyone else. We simply wish to improve upon the atmosphere within home park on a match day. We are neither for it against Brent. We are only focused on giving support to the lads on the pitch for 90 mins.

Refreshing comment. Wish you all the best with it, hope you sell thousands.

Thanks, they are selling but we think the sales will pick up more once the season starts,

We have even had argyle fans in Australia look to order some so it’s very positive so far.

We have also taken delivery of 60 green black and white flags that we will be handing out before games. We would like to get these back in after games though as they have been paid for from donation of fellow argyle fans. So we don’t want people to take them home. I would have put photos of them in here however it’s telling me the files are too big.
Are these the ones on the poles that you've shown on your facebook group?
The ones that are going to be at the Front (?) of the Devonport.
If you've got 60 perhaps you could spread some along the front of the Lyndhurst?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:31 pm

PAFC_Displays wrote:
I’m sorry we don’t. The group do not get involved with the politics of how the club is run. We leave that for everyone else. We simply wish to improve upon the atmosphere within home park on a match day. We are neither for it against Brent. We are only focused on giving support to the lads on the pitch for 90 mins.

Can you confirm that one of your group is involved with the "gagged" Working Group ?

How much has Bent coughed up for the flags?
Back to top Go down
PAFC_Displays



Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:52 pm

BBC1 wrote:
PAFC_Displays wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
PAFC_Displays wrote:
I’m sorry we don’t. The group do not get involved with the politics of how the club is run. We leave that for everyone else. We simply wish to improve upon the atmosphere within home park on a match day. We are neither for it against Brent. We are only focused on giving support to the lads on the pitch for 90 mins.

Refreshing comment. Wish you all the best with it, hope you sell thousands.

Thanks, they are selling but we think the sales will pick up more once the season starts,

We have even had argyle fans in Australia look to order some so it’s very positive so far.

We have also taken delivery of 60 green black and white flags that we will be handing out before games. We would like to get these back in after games though as they have been paid for from donation of fellow argyle fans. So we don’t want people to take them home. I would have put photos of them in here however it’s telling me the files are too big.


Are these the ones on the poles that you've shown on your facebook group?
The ones that are going to be at the Front (?) of the Devonport.
If you've got 60 perhaps you could spread some along the front of the Lyndhurst?

That’s correct exactly that, and we can definitely look to do that. We don’t w t to keep putting them in the same place, after all, like we have said before all of this is payed for by fans for fans and we want to involved as many people as possible. For example another idea we had was for one game but them in the family section, to get kids involved too.
Back to top Go down
PAFC_Displays



Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:58 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
PAFC_Displays wrote:
I’m sorry we don’t. The group do not get involved with the politics of how the club is run. We leave that for everyone else. We simply wish to improve upon the atmosphere within home park on a match day. We are neither for it against Brent. We are only focused on giving support to the lads on the pitch for 90 mins.

Can you confirm that one of your group is involved with the "gagged" Working Group ?  

How much has Bent coughed up for the flags?

One of our members is in the GAGSWG as he is a project manager with extensive knowledge of electrical engineering, and risk management, However as we have said in a previous post, we, as a group are not interested in the politics of how the club is run, we just want to support Adams and the 11 on the pitch during the 90 mins of a football match.

All money in this group is raised by the kind donations of fans and the purchasing of mini versions of the “We Are Argyle” giant flag.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:06 pm

PAFC_Displays wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
PAFC_Displays wrote:
I’m sorry we don’t. The group do not get involved with the politics of how the club is run. We leave that for everyone else. We simply wish to improve upon the atmosphere within home park on a match day. We are neither for it against Brent. We are only focused on giving support to the lads on the pitch for 90 mins.

Can you confirm that one of your group is involved with the "gagged" Working Group ?  

How much has Bent coughed up for the flags?

One of our members is in the GAGSWG as he is a project manager with extensive knowledge of electrical engineering, and risk management

Thanks

That particular fine upstanding Wagger refused to tell me the internal colour scheme of the refurbishment which left me just holding my head in complete laughter at the utter lunacy of the conversation
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5402
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:31 pm

PAFC_Displays wrote:
We have even had argyle fans in Australia look to order some so it’s very positive so far.


Mr A Soper, Twatsville, NSW?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 2829
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:41 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
PAFC_Displays wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
PAFC_Displays wrote:
I’m sorry we don’t. The group do not get involved with the politics of how the club is run. We leave that for everyone else. We simply wish to improve upon the atmosphere within home park on a match day. We are neither for it against Brent. We are only focused on giving support to the lads on the pitch for 90 mins.

Can you confirm that one of your group is involved with the "gagged" Working Group ?  

How much has Bent coughed up for the flags?

One of our members is in the GAGSWG as he is a project manager with extensive knowledge of electrical engineering, and risk management

Thanks

That particular fine upstanding Wagger refused to tell me the internal colour scheme of the refurbishment which left me just holding my head in complete laughter at the utter lunacyof the conversation
oh that’s the twat is it harve...he can stick the flags up arse that twat typical jimmy jizzer he was and there trying to say there not partial anti or pro my arse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ibinni

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:03 pm

Firstly, fair play for trying to improve the atmosphere at the Home Park libary.

However, please stop tweeting such cringeworthy stuff!!!! Them live videos at that God awful fans fest with shirters/scarfers in their 60s singing cringey Argyle songs are enough to put anyone off.

Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2567
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:51 pm

I wonder how long PAFC display's "non political" approach will include posting on here ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10378
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:00 pm

Nikkk has stepped in

Well done for what you are doing.

I notice you are getting some crap from "another forum" .... Ignore it ... Argyle fans appreciate your efforts.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2567
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:11 pm

The politics is starting cat
Back to top Go down
PAFC_Displays



Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:26 pm

beesrus wrote:
The politics is starting cat

like we have said we wont get involved in that. we just want to improve the atmosphere at home park, because im sure every Argyle fan will agree that thats what we go to games for. to see our team win cheer and cheer them on. if people want to swipe at each other then thats up to them. we will ot be taking a swipe at anyone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the links above show the 6 types of flags that we have got, to put out in the ground before games. these are the ones that we want people to leave in the stands at the end of a game and not to take them home as they are for all to be used again and again.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10378
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:06 pm

I think you are a trusting lot to think that no one will try to take one home. They must be on poles like the Oxford one's? if so make sure they are well fixed on. I hope they are all return to you.
Back to top Go down
PAFC_Displays



Posts : 18
Join date : 2018-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:23 pm

That’s all we can do is ask. We have spoken to other groups around the country like Newcastle and watford, and the said they have lost 2 or 3 across the season but fans love what they do and return them as asked.

When we know the date of our first home game we will obviously do a lot more to get it out there that we do not want people to take them home. If they do, they will effectively be stealing from other argyle fans who have Kindly donated money to us, some of which are members of this site.

Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 2242
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 49
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:06 am

Tgwu wrote:
Nikkk has stepped in

Well done for what you are doing.

I notice you are getting some crap from "another forum" .... Ignore it ... Argyle fans appreciate your efforts.
Aw bless him flower
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10378
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:25 am

Here are the flags designs that will be waving from the Devonport end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OR THIS ONE TO FLY ON THE FLAG POLE ON TOP OF THE DEVONPORT STAND

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:27 am

RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
PAFC_Displays wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
PAFC_Displays wrote:
I’m sorry we don’t. The group do not get involved with the politics of how the club is run. We leave that for everyone else. We simply wish to improve upon the atmosphere within home park on a match day. We are neither for it against Brent. We are only focused on giving support to the lads on the pitch for 90 mins.

Can you confirm that one of your group is involved with the "gagged" Working Group ?  

How much has Bent coughed up for the flags?

One of our members is in the GAGSWG as he is a project manager with extensive knowledge of electrical engineering, and risk management

Thanks

That particular fine upstanding Wagger refused to tell me the internal colour scheme of the refurbishment which left me just holding my head in complete laughter at the utter lunacyof the conversation
oh that’s the twat is it harve...he can stick the flags up arse that twat typical jimmy jizzer he was and there trying to say there not partial anti or pro my arse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah I didnt name him outright as flags threads but what a roaster. He was dead serious as well
Wasnt the first one to have a wobble either. One of the others wags deleted himself from freechat after I asked him perfectly polite questions over the grandstand. Same stonewall answers cant cant cant.
Only in a club headed by the biggest roaster of the lot would fans put up with that. Can you imagine Spurs new development having a wanker in charge who refuses details. The Yids would lynch him

As regards the flags likewise I think you'll be missing more then 2-3 over the course of a season but indeed fair play for the efforts
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 9573
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 59
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:40 am

Nice looking flags, well done for trying to improve the atmosphere at Home Park.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mini flags update    

Back to top Go down
 
Mini flags update
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: