Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!

Go down 
+3
Tringreen
Damon.Lenszner
All the Presidents Men
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! Empty
PostSubject: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:18 pm

After IJN's utterly dispicable and cowardly deed towards Thai Green, he replies to Damon...............

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Why a low blow Ian? PJ was closer to Michael Foot than anyone else I know. Michael Foot remains the most respected Director this football club has ever known. If Michael Foot was still with us I am sure he would not have held back in telling people what he thought of this monstrous development in Central Park. PJ would know what those thoughts would have been better than anyone else.

Even lower Damon, you're now saying what you THINK a dead man would say.

Can you not just leave this sort of thing out, whatever is said, most reasonable people will raise their eyebrows in distaste.

Simply not neccesary is it?

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Ian Newell, the man who sent a man battling cancer a white feather calling him a coward.

"You couldn't make it up".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Pasoti must be getting a grant for allowing that ape to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:30 pm

He's trying to keep up with all the opposition to Brent's plans like a one man army and it's taking its toll.

He doesn't know if he's replying as Pasoti owner, Brents chauffeur, Brent's football advisor, grandson of the chairman of the friends of central park or Brent's structural engineer and accountant.

I notice Pasoti is even advertising "Save our royal mail" now as well.

Next it'll be adverts for flight simulators like that sad fucker Postey likes so much. "Look at me I'm flying a plane" from the comfort of his own bedroom.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:54 pm

0utrageous hypocracy of the highest order, which he always resorts to when losing an argument, then tries to come over all choirboy stylee!
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Save Our Royal Mail - Is this the Oddest Couple ever?

The Postal Workers Union rep and the multi millionaire old Etonian class mate of George Osborne
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Could someone reminded me exactly why the decent and brave 'Thai' ,was sent a white feather by Newell ?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:24 pm

He shouted at Webby's boy, delicate flower that he is. Actually I think he was generally shouting in the general direction of the suits and their minders but he mentioned the Webb boy was also there. Cue the screams of "don't bring families into it".

Anyroad, I think anybody with half a brain can see that the ministand is NOT in the best interests of the future of PAFC...I await the dogs of war being unleashed.

RIP Phil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:02 pm

It wasn't even that bad Charlie, he was describing shouting towards James Brent because we were bottom of the league under Fletcher and he said Webb jnr snarled at him or words to that effect.

Because the Webb family are so publicity shy, the white feather was for using the lads name. The same young lad paraded at the guildhall meeting on the stage.

Whadda guy!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Webb and Newell are hated by 99% of the staff at HP
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Its about the same on the internet!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:04 am

Dane. wrote:

That's my understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:02 am

GOB wrote:
Dane. wrote:

That's my understanding.

I've been told they aren't as popular as they would like to think also.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:06 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
GOB wrote:
Dane. wrote:

That's my understanding.

Even I heard that. I was told they are known as Bill and Ben, the flowerpot men! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:17 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
GOB wrote:
Dane. wrote:

That's my understanding.

Even I heard that. I was told they are known as Bill and Ben, the flowerpot men! Very Happy

And 'Weed' is flower ?

Was it Bill or was it Ben ? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:52 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
GOB wrote:
Dane. wrote:

That's my understanding.

I was told that the Newell clan are known as the Clampetts Razz Proper trailer-park trash who don't know which forks to use with their meal and dress up all posh like for their big day out in the business lounge lol!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:16 pm

ive seen this word 'clampets' alot today, who's posting from the midlands? we used to call them jeffroes, in camborne. aplied to the whole town, mind
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!   Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief! Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Newell Understand Irony? Good Grief!
Page 1 of 1