The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jabba the gut ecfc

Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony. Empty
PostSubject: Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony.   Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:22 pm

My favourite empty vessel speaks...

...and it's a classic along the lines of furiously condemning Ridsdale as the anti-christ while effusively praising Brent as a man of integrity, despite the fact that both of them were in bed together from day one (and possibly before) and not seeing the contradiction in praising a ruthless capitalist while having an avatar of one of the most committed Marxists in history - a man so against capitalism that he believed Trotsky was too tolerant of the market and who was troubled by Soviet-style nationalisation because he believed it too closely replicated the capitalist worker/owner relationship. On that note he was also famous for putting the likes of Brent up against a wall and despatching them (by his own hand if necessary) which I hope will give Master X pause for thought if he ever sees this thread.

"Post subject: Re: Swindon Town Match Thread
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:25 pm

X-Isle wrote:
So we don't employ professionals then, the players are deliberately not giving all that they could, brilliant  

Players are down there with ...bankers in my estimations already but that's a new nadir in the world of the spoilt brat modern 'professional' footballer.

W. Anchors if true
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony.   Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Laughing He claims fans should support brent financially by going to games, yet he's been to the same number of games i have this season none!!! and he claims to be in the trenches side by side with jimmy:Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony.   Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Apparently, the players are 'working to rule'. I wish they were, we'd be winning football matches if they were. I genuinely don't care at the moment and didn't even follow the result. I watched Taken 2 as I've had it on my pvr for ages; that's how much I don't care - Taken 2. Rubbish.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony.   Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Yeah, I called him up on his use of the Che avatar in relation to his arguments for and support of Brent. He told me how he's read all about Che and how actually he was a man for capatalism and free market principles. I argued that I hadn't read much about Che but even I knew that that was horseshit. I argued that he should have an avatar of Robert Lindsay instead as it made more sense. He knows fuckall about anything except spouting self obsessed sanctimonious wank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony.   Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pope Contradiction XXIII Does Irony.
Page 1 of 1