mouldyoldgoat
Highwayman
Mapperley, darling
Ballboy1958EGS
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:57 pm

worried of penzance wrote:
There have always been massive grants available for education building. It only stopped briefly during the economic crash, when even the previous Argyle owners had a possible deal on the table with education people, including Harpers Park and some possible swops. there was quite a lot of press speculation at the time and murmurs within education folk.

People in the property development industry are filling their boots big time and it is all laying the financial foundation for private education and health. 20% of the NHS budget now goes to these developers under the PFI madness that has run out of control, and is worrying even the Tories. Guess how it's all going to be paid for ? How about no more education and health free at the point of delivery. That is the long term plan now.

True. Any bunch of sharp elbowed middle class parents can get a pot of money to open a school. Doesn't matter whether the school is needed or not.
Like the localism bill, if the government take the provision of public services out of their jurisdiction hey can't very well be blamed when it goes wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:04 pm

What is this school going to have BTW? i know city college are looking to merge goschen centre into kings road over time but if they are part of this school its a little confusing.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Right thread this time.

You may find this interesting

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/Plymouth-tourism-sport-school-plan-Home-Park/story-17879250-detail/story.html#axzz2SXQnb6bx

It's not in the corner of the stadium from this picture but Akkeron is the partner according to this article.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:53 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
Right thread this time.

http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/Plymouth-tourism-sport-school-plan-Home-Park/story-17879250-detail/story.html#axzz2SXQnb6bx

It's not in the corner of the stadium from this picture but Akkeron is the partner according to this article.

So no more building on green land???!!!

Piss of Brent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:56 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
Right thread this time.

i saw this on the other thread and replied but ill put it here too

tourism and leisure!!!! they are taking the piss arent they? If it was for sport then i would understand it but a school for a bunch of holiday rep wannabes they can piss off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:19 am

Unbelievable isn't it? Why the hell does that monstosity have to be in that particular proposed place? it looks horrendous.

Why is it planned for green space?
WTF is this to do with Argo?
Why couldn't this planned pile if shit be incorporated into any other numerous educational facilities in the city?
Why CP?
Why is the Lip shaker a lying bastard re building on green space?
When are FOCP going to start kicking up shit?
How can I object to this
Why is my penis so big..oh, hang on, wrong thread. Embarassed
I bet De-Liar has something to do with this Very Happy

PS De-Lar states on pasoti he hasn't read ATD for months! I can confirm he's a lying bastard.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:07 am

The school plan yet another first for Plymouth Argyle. How many other clubs can boast of a school at the side of their pitch?

Negotiations have been going on for months and are at an advanced stage, yet only now is the idea being drip fed through to the fanbase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:53 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
Unbelievable isn't it? Why the hell does that monstosity have to be in that particular proposed place? it looks horrendous.

Why couldn't this planned pile if shit be incorporated into any other numerous educational facilities in the city?
Why CP?
How can I object to this

PS De-Lar states on pasoti he hasn't read ATD for months! I can confirm he's a lying bastard.

Well we still get the same US proxy viewing the site which he used to use.........
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:07 am

Yea Man wrote:

Why CP?
How can I object to this

Well we still get the same US proxy viewing the site which he used to use.........

Move on. Nothing to see here lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:14 pm

From Mr Angry Soper.

Quote :
I appreciate that is is hypothetical but what would be the reaction of people IF first thing tomorrow morning, James Brent decides that he has suffered enough abuse and pulls the plug on everything to do with Plymouth?

Reading through some of the threads, he is already the antichrist because he happens to be a businessman who might make some money, so by pulling the plug on everything, apart from cutting his losses (and what's a couple of million amongst friends) what would he lose?

I see the latest one is that the "football under Brent".

Can't wait to see what the next one will be!

What, and lose all money making, get rich rich development opportunities in the City Center?

Is Soapy thick or just ignorant of the Club he claims to support because he doesn't half come out with a ton of crap, all be it asked to do so from behind the pasoti moderator doors!

Someone tell him that Brent has to build the stand or he loses the lot, cu punk!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:20 pm

GOB wrote:
From Mr Angry Soper.

Quote :
I appreciate that is is hypothetical but what would be the reaction of people IF first thing tomorrow morning, James Brent decides that he has suffered enough abuse and pulls the plug on everything to do with Plymouth?

Reading through some of the threads, he is already the antichrist because he happens to be a businessman who might make some money, so by pulling the plug on everything, apart from cutting his losses (and what's a couple of million amongst friends) what would he lose?

I see the latest one is that the "football under Brent".

Can't wait to see what the next one will be!

What, and lose all money making, get rich rich development opportunities in the City Center?

Is Soapy thick or just ignorant of the Club he claims to support because he doesn't half come out with a ton of crap, all be it asked to do so from behind the pasoti moderator doors!

Someone tell him that Brent has to build the stand or he loses the lot, cu punk!

I rather we had an owner who cared about the club and its future and not just interested in lining his bank balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Why the feck is De-Lar questioning the qualifications of the of the WG members FFS. He's really doing all he can to unmount the AFT and alterntive WG grandstand proposals, isn't he.

Lifted from Brent World.............
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=76651

Liar says...............

Thanks Jon.

It's good to put to bed a lot of scaremongering and misunderstandings...

Quote:
*that there are no seats proposed to be below pitch level;
*that no seats will have their view blocked by pillars; and
*that Coronation Avenue will not be used for vehicular access.

It's also good to finally see the names of some members of the Working Group.

Esmer/Richard, if you're reading this, aside from yourself - please could you inform us of the professional experience of the named WG members relevant to the construction of the grandstand?

A quick Google reveals that Peter Curno is a Chartered Architectural Technologist.

Just what the feck is in all of this for him? Two parking spaces. Perpetual anonymity from the greenman debacle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Why the feck is De-Lar questioning the qualifications of the of the WG members FFS. He's really doing all he can to unmount the AFT and alterntive WG grandstand proposals, isn't he.

Lifted from Brent World.............
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=76651

Liar says...............

Thanks Jon.

It's good to put to bed a lot of scaremongering and misunderstandings...

Quote:
*that there are no seats proposed to be below pitch level;
*that no seats will have their view blocked by pillars; and
*that Coronation Avenue will not be used for vehicular access.

It's also good to finally see the names of some members of the Working Group.

Esmer/Richard, if you're reading this, aside from yourself - please could you inform us of the professional experience of the named WG members relevant to the construction of the grandstand?

A quick Google reveals that Peter Curno is a Chartered Architectural Technologist.

Just what the feck is in all of this for him? Two parking spaces. Perpetual anonymity from the greenman debacle?

is this the same 2face who was dead against James taking over in the first place? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Postey is the one person I really want to hear his nose break close up. What a conniving little turd he is. You don't hear him questioning Newell's feckin qualifications to defend the poxy proposed stand.

Get back to playing pilots in your bedroom Postey. Neeeeeeeeooooow whooooooshhhhh captain De Lar asking permission to land over?

feck off you prick! You can't keep hold of your mother or wife so we're letting you control an airplane? Tosser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Postey is a tw@t Jock but that's harsh.
As for Brent pulling the plug, it seems that the Brent apologists trot out the blackmail bit again, well you know what? Your average Janner will tell you to do one if you try to blackmail them and it shows the measure of the man to say such a thing. If Brent pissed off into the sunset we would probably go into administration again but we might anyway, Brent has loaned the club money to tide it over, as a director he isn't liable for this or the remaining staff debt. Some saviour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:56 pm

Iggy wrote:
Postey is a tw@t Jock but that's harsh.
As for Brent pulling the plug, it seems that the Brent apologists trot out the blackmail bit again, well you know what? Your average Janner will tell you to do one if you try to blackmail them and it shows the measure of the man to say such a thing. If Brent pissed off into the sunset we would probably go into administration again but we might anyway, Brent has loaned the club money to tide it over, as a director he isn't liable for this or the remaining staff debt. Some saviour.

It might be harsh Iggy but he did threaten me and my family and name the female members of my family because he's a cowardly fucker. The fact that his wife fecked off for a younger man while he played at being a fighter pilot in the bedroom is hilarious to me Razz

If he wants to apologise and name his cohorts I'll stop taking the piss out of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:22 pm

TwoFaced:
Quote :
The Herald article didn't mention an extra 2,250,000 visitors, just the total the HHP development would attract.
According to Odeon their cinemas average 13,000 visitors a week, if you add Argyle's current average of 7,000 a game there's nearly 900,000 visitors a year just from the cinema and football.
Add the visitors from the Ice Rink, restaurants, leisure shops, hotel and conferencing etc and the 2,250,000 total could be achieved.

James Brent is a man who wouldn't put out those figures in public if he wasn't sure of the research carried out.

Hence Brent's average gate of over 8,000 every other Saturday then lol!

It's funny how he can over estimate an average gate yet provide a less than average stadium.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Don't comment on Mr Brent it not allowed
Don't have a mind of your own
Agree with everything we say and do and then you are one of us
Supporters are all sheep and we are here to guide you in the right direction
ALL MUST HAIL THE MIGHTY PASOTI

Well I have news for you, the real supporters of PAFC have minds of their own and won't be put down.
The AFT are the only true voice of the supporters and have been since the day of their formation.

Those two highlighted points straight to this site aswell, 2 years ago this site was excellent, unfortunately its getting more like pasoti.

And cue the usual brigade who will jump right on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:55 pm

125+1 wrote:
Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Don't comment on Mr Brent it not allowed
Don't have a mind of your own
Agree with everything we say and do and then you are one of us
Supporters are all sheep and we are here to guide you in the right direction
ALL MUST HAIL THE MIGHTY PASOTI

Well I have news for you, the real supporters of PAFC have minds of their own and won't be put down.
The AFT are the only true voice of the supporters and have been since the day of their formation.

Those two highlighted points straight to this site aswell, 2 years ago this site was excellent, unfortunately its getting more like pasoti.

And cue the usual brigade who will jump right on it.

Doesn't help when you get some people posting purely for a reaction.......
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:03 pm

I am an idiot.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:11 pm

@seadog.

With a sense of humour

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:46 am

125+1 wrote:
2 years ago this site was excellent, unfortunately its getting more like pasoti.

That's not what you said 2 years ago.
You moaned about this site then, you're moaning about it now. Stop moaning Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:59 am

worried of penzance wrote:
125+1 wrote:
2 years ago this site was excellent, unfortunately its getting more like pasoti.

That's not what you said 2 years ago.
You moaned about this site then, you're moaning about it now. Stop moaning Very Happy

lol! Yet he still feels compelled to post on here scratch Doesn't make sense really does it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2