Ballboy1958EGS

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Don't comment on Mr Brent it not allowed
Don't have a mind of your own
Agree with everything we say and do and then you are one of us
Supporters are all sheep and we are here to guide you in the right direction
ALL MUST HAIL THE MIGHTY PASOTI

Well I have news for you, the real supporters of PAFC have minds of their own and won't be put down.
The AFT are the only true voice of the supporters and have been since the day of their formation.

Last edited by Ballboy1958EGS on Mon May 06, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:45 pm

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:56 pm

who where you on pasot ballboy?
Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Don't comment on Mr Brent it not allowed
Don't have a mind of your own
Agree with everything we say and do and then you are one of us
Supporters are all sheep and we are here to guide you in the right direction
ALL MUST HAIL THE MIGHTY PASOTI

Well I have news for you, the real supporters of PAFC have minds of their own and won't be put down.
The AFT are the only true voice of the supporters and have been since the day of their formation.

Welcome to ATD...A small island of sanity in a sea of Avivas
Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Welcome aboard the freak bus.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:09 pm

No idea Angry, but I think you'll find the username is an oblique reference to a Mr Wrathall of down that way. Look it up..
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
A re-arrangement of my present name, simple to work out, it was a mistake on my part when I set up my ATD account. I don't have multi/accounts if that's what you may think, if people want to know who I am there is no problem for me. My name is Michael Perry, have supported PAFC since the early 1950's and was one of the first ball boys that PAFC had (hence my title). Hope that answers yours and anyone else's question on who I might be, (on here and also PASOTI) I have no hidden agenda's, just a real PAFC supporter with the best for the club being the only thing on my mind.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
A re-arrangement of my present name, simple to work out, it was a mistake on my part when I set up my ATD account. I don't have multi/accounts if that's what you may think, if people want to know who I am there is no problem for me. My name is Michael Perry, have supported PAFC since the early 1950's and was one of the first ball boys that PAFC had (hence my title). Hope that answers yours and anyone else's question on who I might be, (on here and also PASOTI) I have no hidden agenda's, just a real PAFC supporter with the best for the club being the only thing on my mind.

no no i was just curious to know if another pasoti user defected over to here.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Welcome Ballboy to the site of satire and truth. Smile
Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

In that case Ballboy, you will have been a ball boy at exactly the same time as a certain Mr Wrathall, who went to school at EGS. Obviously you're not him, not his style, so did you know him ?
Also, did I detect in another post a revamp of the idea for the AFT to pump big money into The Enterprise's coffers without receiving any voting rights whatsoever ? Just asking like ? cat
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

no no i was just curious to know if another pasoti user defected over to here.
No offence taken, I just don't like a so called premier fans site being extremely bios on what you can actual say and enter, hence me putting my thoughts on ATD in the hope that other supporters like me will see that there is an outlet that's lets you spell out ALL your concerns regarding PAFC.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Don't take any offence to the fact your post has been moved to this board Ballboy.

We try and keep Pasoti/political stuff off the main board.
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:04 pm

worried of penzance wrote:
Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

In that case Ballboy, you will have been a ball boy at exactly the same time as a certain Mr Wrathall, who went to school at EGS. Obviously you're not him, not his style, so did you know him ?
Also, did I detect in another post a revamp of the idea for the AFT to pump big money into The Enterprise's coffers without receiving any voting rights whatsoever ? Just asking like ? cat
Can't say that I know Mr Wrathall, he must have followed on after I had left. I was one of the first ball boys that PAFC ever had along with Barry Fryer etc. and the EGS is the East side of the Main Grandstand which was my position on the field at that time. The supporters club ran the ball boys at that time. Trust that answers your question, I have no hidden agenda other then the well being of our club PAFC.
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Don't take any offence to the fact your post has been moved to this board Ballboy.

We try and keep Pasoti/political stuff off the main board.
No problem to me, put if where you like, at least people get the chance to read my thoughts, Thanks for that
Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
I was one of the first ball boys that PAFC ever had along with Barry Fryer etc. and the EGS is the East side of the Main Grandstand which was my position on the field at that time.
Bullshit Very Happy It's Wrathall's grammar school and you know it.

Anyway good luck in your endeavour. I'm guessing it's to ridicule the Trust, but then that's just my opinion, and I'm not really that fussed what it is.
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:23 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Sorry missed your other question regarding my other posting. The post was in reply to certain other posters saying put your own money into the Grandstand if you don't like it. My probable feeble attempt was to say that if we all band together like we did before under the banner of the AFT and could gain sufficient funds and get the PCC onside that everything on the PAFC footprint should be for the benefit of the club (if you can see what I mean)Not just give it to Mr Brent, but have enough funds to make him look up and see reason that the club should come first.
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
I was one of the first ball boys that PAFC ever had along with Barry Fryer etc. and the EGS is the East side of the Main Grandstand which was my position on the field at that time.
Bullshit Very Happy It's Wrathall's grammar school and you know it.

Anyway good luck in your endeavour. I'm guessing it's to ridicule the Trust, but then that's just my opinion, and I'm not really that fussed what it is.
Please don't be ridiculous, you can believe what you want, but I will always back the AFT in what ever they do and try to do and would NEVER EVER undermine them like several other people do. You are entitled to thing what you like about me and personally I don't give a stuff. There are many like me that will always stand side by side with the AFT like we have from day one.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Ballboy, if you want to change your username that is not a problem as long as its not already taken and doesn't offend.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:52 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Ballboy, if you want to change your username that is not a problem as long as its not already taken and doesn't offend.

you cant have angry of (whereever) as i trademarked it

in fact i ought to change it now to angry of akkeron Wink
Back to top Go down
Ballboy1958EGS

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:58 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thanks for the offer, I am completely happy with my user name even though its slightly different then my PASOTI name, everyone on both sites are aware of who I am and that will not stop me saying what I feel is in the best interest of our club. People are free to say what they want about me, but it will not change my stance I am a life time PAFC supporter, a proud member of the AFT and will ALLWAYS WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR CLUB
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thanks for the offer, I am completely happy with my user name even though its slightly different then my PASOTI name, everyone on both sites are aware of who I am and that will not stop me saying what I feel is in the best interest of our club. People are free to say what they want about me, but it will not change my stance I am a life time PAFC supporter, a proud member of the AFT and will ALLWAYS WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR OUR CLUB

cheers

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:13 pm

The thread was talking about the Club getting 'profit' from the build of the school - someone questioned how the profit was calculated -

IJN wrote:

I thought it meant the money left after the cost of the build. That's Janner talk. Twisted Evil

Stuart C wrote:
Why are City College / Akkeron expecting the Dept of Education to give them a grant for more than the build cost?

IJN wrote:

Perhaps theres a grant for siting such a place.

I have no idea, I'm a football fan and the football season is over.

Can I suggest your speak to your elected representatives on the PASB?

Sorry, I was under the impression you had been the fans' representative at meetings during the project development process.

Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Ballboy1958EGS wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Welcome BB, you will be pleased to know you can voice your opinion on here without fear of Pasoti-esque retribution. Get typing bheey, init.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:34 pm

At the meeting I attended by some bod at the City College - he clearly stated that there would be up to an £8m grant to build this school.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:56 pm

There have always been massive grants available for education building. It only stopped briefly during the economic crash, when even the previous Argyle owners had a possible deal on the table with education people, including Harpers Park and some possible swops. there was quite a lot of press speculation at the time and murmurs within education folk.

People in the property development industry are filling their boots big time and it is all laying the financial foundation for private education and health. 20% of the NHS budget now goes to these developers under the PFI madness that has run out of control, and is worrying even the Tories. Guess how it's all going to be paid for ? How about no more education and health free at the point of delivery. That is the long term plan now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI ETHIC'S   PASOTI ETHIC'S Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI ETHIC'S
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next