Czarcasm
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Peggy* you missed a bit out....

Oh mummy and daddy. Birthday cake, trampolining and being sick all over the floor!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:08 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Peggy* you missed a bit out....

Oh mummy and daddy. Birthday cake, trampolining and being sick all over the floor!

Thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:10 pm

set alarm off early tomorrow. a rest from the grand-children the little buggers.

Last edited by Tgwu on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:12 pm

seadog wrote:
Saw a Blackcap in the garden this morning, very early this far north.

The weather is fecked at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Right. So tomorrow Jock's got a momentous birthday, T&G comrade's off on his holidays and ... I need to go and buy some cottage cheese.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Top up the bird feeder and put the bird’s boxes up.

Planted runner bean seeds and put the summer plants into cold house to harden off (Otter garden centre plants)

PS Wife reaches the age on this holiday where she can receive the cheap tickets next season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:33 am

Greenjock wrote:
It's my little lads 2nd birthday tomorrow so there's lots to be done. The missus is so busy baking and making cards she says I'll have to wait 5 minutes until she can bring me another coffee!

Any longer than 5 minutes would be taking the piss though. She probably thinks I'll crack first and pause the football and do it myself but she would be wrong.

4-0 to Bayern against a piss poor Barcelona.

about time you gave her a beating for that jock !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:53 am

I've now definitively persuaded the five year old of two things. First, that the correct response to "let's go" is "DISCO!" and second, that the phrase for, say, starting a race is "ready, teddy, go".

This week, we're starting on dialectical materialism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:56 am

I managed to teach a small group of young Sudanese kids to say "existential phenomenology" once. Sadly the train pulled out before we could move onto the content of the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:35 pm

my mum is coming round my place today
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

pork for tea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:56 pm

she's been and gone now
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Well I hope?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Got the cottage cheese.

Stand easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Saw a peregrine yesterday, it caught a Jay above the woods then came and settled in our big fir tree about fifty yards away, then the crows drove it off, lovely sight though, also a cock bullfinch on the bird table.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Sainsburys are doing 10p off of a litre of petrol if you spend £60 in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:15 pm

Did a load of work this morning. Had a meeting at lunchtime. Went to Exeter and looked at secondhand records and books this afternoon.

Quite eventful, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:08 am

Peggy * wrote:
Did a load of work this morning. Had a meeting at lunchtime. Went to Exeter and looked at secondhand records and books this afternoon.

Quite eventful, really.
the RECYCLE bookshop in exeter is brilliant. you only have to give them a donation,doesnt matter how much Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:27 pm

I've just eaten two Cornish wafers with butter on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:25 pm

I've spent over £300 on booze this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:46 pm

knecht wrote:
I've spent over £300 on booze this week.

Cutting back are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:16 pm

i've been drinking homemade Dandelion wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Iggy wrote:
i've been drinking homemade Dandelion wine.

Ah it wasn't that bottle in the back of the cupboard was it? I used it last week when I got out of your bed, didn't want to wake you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:55 pm

bottle No 5 , but have a alkeey everton lad to help to me. 3 more to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next