Han Solos Other Ship
Flat_Track_Bully
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Good news on the way.... Empty
PostSubject: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 am

...according to the PAFC tw*tter account.

Hopefully it's Ro being made honorary president!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:56 am

Nool as manager and Webby as the new kit man
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 am

Actually, it is great news:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 am

Cool. Fair play to Brent on this one for making it a priority. Now lets get the i's dotted and t's crossed.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:03 am

Yup, happy to hear this. Let's see what his budget will be!
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 am

Sheridan has agreed to stay 'in principle'. Not sure what's holding up the full deal. Presumably he's hopng that his background staff (recently released by Chesterfield) are going to be joining him down here.

Should pave the way for a quick clear out of the playing squad. I'd expect an announcement this week that the majority of out-of-contract players aren't getting their contracts renewed.

Would also hope that Sheridan is allowed to set up a proper scouting network, to facilitate the recruitment of a new team. Don't we currently have a 21 year old as Chief Scout, or something ridiculous like that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:08 am

That is good news for a change ---- I is appy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:09 am

We need the backroom staff of his choosing - simple as. GOOD NEWS.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:10 am

Me too - at last some really good news. So different from the end of last season, when it seemed nothing was going to improve.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:13 am

Yep, I actually hope Shezza is playing hardball in terms of him getting the staff he wants. It's nice for someone other than Brent to hold the trump cards for once.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 am

Bollocks!

I thought someone was going to say a good summer was on it's way.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:17 am

Delighted with the news. A proper football man leading our club. Well done JB.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:20 am

Thats the way to do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 am

Good news, very good news.

Now let him bring in some of his own staff and give him some feckin money to spend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:23 am

Now get those out of contract players out the door and also a couple of other characters on their bikes Exclamation Give him a decent budget and who knows we may become a football club again.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:24 am

Brilliant news for a change. Well done James Brent and the board (for a change)!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 am

Actually now I feel like running onto the pitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:35 am

'in principle' seems to be the elephant in the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:39 am

sign the contract first then its

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:41 am

Great news this. Feel better about the world today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Pony Ride

Pony Ride

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:42 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
'in principle' seems to be the elephant in the room

Did John Ward get as far as signing 'in principal'?
I cant see this one falling through though, kudos to all involved in this one at board level. Didn't think I'd be saying that any time soon.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:46 am

Great stuff cheers
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 am

It's unusual for me to be the most negative one on here, but isn't this non-news? Brent would like him to stay if the conditions are right, Shez would like to stay if the conditions are right but the details are yet to be ironed out? Aka all that we knew before...

I'll be celebrating when the ink is dry but great news if it happens.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 am

GreenSam wrote:
It's unusual for me to be the most negative one on here, but isn't this non-news? Brent would like him to stay if the conditions are right, Shez would like to stay if the conditions are right but the details are yet to be ironed out? Aka all that we knew before...

I'll be celebrating when the ink is dry but great news if it happens.

I cannot believe that the Club would make the same mistake as they made with Ward - surely not again.

Even I am not so cynical to think that with 4 days left of the early bird season ticket prices this was put out when it wasn't 99.9% done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:59 am

And Sheridan is getting on immediately with building the squad! Great news, I expect this is small details that have gone back to the briefs, no worries, they would have worded it differently if there was any doubt, unless JS comes out and says its rubbish then we are all good I would say.
Sheridan must be happy with the budget or else he would be off, that was my worry, however well done to the board for sorting this out and quickly, let's have a proper pre-season, which we haven't had for years, and hit the ground running!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news on the way....   Good news on the way.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Good news on the way....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next