Highwayman
PlymptonPilgrim
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Now for some good news... Empty
PostSubject: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 pm

I should tell you all that I intend to win the euromillions lottery some time over the next few weeks, which should give me somewhere in the region of £50m or so to play with.

I will obviously be buying out Brent, providing the lawyers can work their way through the myriad of schemes, companies and ownerships that seem to be in place at the moment.

I will also be:

1. Sacking the manager and appointing a new one that knows something about football management
2. Abolishing the role of President
3. Having hangers on in the directors box forcibly ejected and passes removed.
4. Removing all traces of Forza thingy along with their big flags
5. Offering ATD members the opportunity to sit on a board to challenge me at any time......oh, hang on...

Let me know of any other requests and I'll see what can be done. First come first served on the parking spaces as they really are very rare and greatly prized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:41 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
I should tell you all that I intend to win the euromillions lottery some time over the next few weeks, which should give me somewhere in the region of £50m or so to play with.

I will obviously be buying out Brent, providing the lawyers can work their way through the myriad of schemes, companies and ownerships that seem to be in place at the moment.

I will also be:

1. Sacking the manager and appointing a new one that knows something about football management
5. Offering ATD members the opportunity to sit on a board to challenge me at any time......oh, hang on...

Let me know of any other requests and I'll see what can be done. First come first served on the parking spaces as they really are very rare and greatly prized.

Just on point 3, couldn't you shove the passes up their arses instead?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Noted. I'll ask Jock if he wants the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 pm

The parking space that you will kindly give to me as a reward for helping you to gain control of the club, càn I auction it to Nick at an incredibly over inflated cost to help pay the staff wages?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:46 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Noted. I'll ask Jock if he wants the job.

I feel I'm slightly over qualified for the role but go on then. Job satisfaction is almost as important as salary.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:05 pm

What about some dirty women for half time entertainment, bigger pasties and some strikers that score.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:06 pm

GOB wrote:
The parking space that you will kindly give to me as a reward for helping you to gain control of the club, càn I auction it to Nick at an incredibly over inflated cost to help pay the staff wages?

No. Any more of that and I might not give you the role of President. (I was going to abolish that, but I may find it useful Wink )

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Can we have these instead of Forza Nerd then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Can you sign us a few players that

A) Didn't play under Eddie Howe
B) over the age of 18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Drop Plymouth from the clubs name as that will make pasoti look stupid and us clever.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Iggy wrote:
Drop Plymouth from the clubs name as that will make pasoti look stupid and us clever.

affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:04 am

I hope you are going to finish off the ground, something along the model of Sandy Park, rather than have retail outlets and hotels built in. I would suggest a real ale bar, then a pasty counter, real ale/cider bar, chinese takeaway, general bar, general food takeaway, real ale bar and so on. Go online and look at a plan of what the Exeter chiefs have - quite impressive. Just hope you bloody win though, and when you order a taxi for Fletcher make sure its reliable. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:17 am

when you order a taxi for Fletcher make sure its reliable

And one way

I have one space for a ATD person for my Avatar football team
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:35 am

And a Lap dancing club! Razz

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:29 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

I will also be:

Agree with all of that:
6.Scrap the fan-fests.
7.Get the Super-fans and Fest cliques eradicated from the club once and for all.
8.Burn the Pasoti hoardings within the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:51 pm

Can we have a score board that is sea salt resistant?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:59 pm

So, the first part of the plan hasn't gone terribly well in that I did not win the euromillions jackpot.

I remain optimistic however. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
simao

simao

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Dear PlymptonPilgrim
To further your plans of world domination (and sorting out Argyle) I will buy you/Fletcher Out campaign, a euromillions ticket tomorrow. Numbers 13,14,17,38,42 plus 1 and 9 Bonus. Picked by the missus who doesn't know many numbers. Saturday you'll own the club. I want half.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:18 am

so should simao win the jackpot we will have yet another 'myriad' of schemes ..........

affraid
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:14 am

Greenjock wrote:
Can we have these instead of Forza Nerd then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

seconded
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:23 pm

simao wrote:
Dear PlymptonPilgrim
To further your plans of world domination (and sorting out Argyle) I will buy you/Fletcher Out campaign, a euromillions ticket tomorrow. Numbers 13,14,17,38,42 plus 1 and 9 Bonus. Picked by the missus who doesn't know many numbers. Saturday you'll own the club. I want half.

I can't promise anything at this stage, but you will be considered for an associate Director's position, with, of course, all the prawn sandwiches you could possibly want.
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Bugger. There goes the competetive budget. €2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now for some good news...   Now for some good news... Empty

Back to top Go down

Now for some good news...
Page 1 of 1