Tringreen
Rickler
Elias
swampy
pepsipete
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Yet another multi ??? Empty
PostSubject: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:23 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76370

A "new" poster called pbarbs calling for a change of shirt colour to a brighter green, coincidentally this is Newell's pet gripe which he trots out almost every week Wink
Its a sad state of affairs when they have to dream up all these imaginary fwends pig jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:37 pm

I actually think think we should change to a brighter green and i despise nool with every fibre in my body,
L;ike i said on the other thread which i cannot remember, bigger issues at the moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:29 am

I think it probably is a multi, but I cant bring myslef to care. Its just too sad.

I would hate to see a brighter green - I like the dark green. We've had it for over a decade now - keep it. its part of our identity.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:02 am

If it were like Cardiff, change colours and reach the Prem I would rather stay as we are with a decrepit grandstand and perpetual relegation struggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Quote :

Dom of the greens
Post subject: New Name for the Grandstand!Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:56 pm

I Have seen someone has suggested that the new Grandstand at Home park should be name after Le Keeper, "The Romain Larrieu stand" I think this is a very good idea as he has been a great person to have at the club since he arrived in 2000, He has been through good times with the club including two promotions and has stuck by the club during the darker days, He stepped up to become Carl Fletchers assistant on the back of administration. I think many feel he will be missed at the club and I think this is a good idea as he will be remembered by many fans as a "Legend".

really? really? REALLY!
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:22 pm

I don't think Pbarbs is a multi at all. I think he is just a teenager who has recently joined. He has been starting threads left right and centre, the sort of stuff that usually crops up when we are all bored during the close season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:53 pm

I concede I've not seen any of the tell tale phrases, I really haven't Razz
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:28 pm

theres a lot of new posters as the only way to get a place on the free bus was to join pasoti..........

suprised BG20 and Ollieargyle9 still post seperately
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:37 am

Bert Large wrote:

You really do have to laugh at the new 'earnestness' popping up in Newellspeak, you really do...

As Newell's reputation for being a pathological serial liar increases, the more 'earnest' he tries to be. If I am honest, I am baffled by his behavior, I honestly am...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:26 am

Rickler wrote:
Bert Large wrote:

You really do have to laugh at the new 'earnestness' popping up in Newellspeak, you really do...

As Newell's reputation for being a pathological serial liar increases, the more 'earnest' he tries to be. If I am honest, I am baffled by his behavior, I honestly am...

It's all true,,,,,,, it really is ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:39 am

punchdrunk wrote:
I actually think think we should change to a brighter green and i despise nool with every fibre in my body,
L;ike i said on the other thread which i cannot remember, bigger issues at the moment

I agree. I absolutely hate this minging drab dark green. It looks awful. Bright green and white/black stripes for me! A real winner that fans would love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:26 am

the old 8os green with black pin stripes for me.
my first argyle shirt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:54 am

One tends to like the one first seen, for me its green with white sleeves ala Arsenal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:24 am

I like the 1966-1968 green shirt with the white band on the the chest along with the same shade of green shorts.

Argyle strip linky do dah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:58 am

The pin-stripes from the 80's would do for me. With the broad band across the centre of the shirts from the 60's in second place.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:58 pm

albino

Without a doubt!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Ah, Nosey, you come here, have your wicked way with us and then move on. We don't see you for weeks and then you expect us to welcome you all over again as if you've never been gone. You're just toying with our affection.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Its a birthday treat!!!
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Its a birthday treat!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
albino

Without a doubt!

Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Hello ATD.Finally gone and done it,after years and years of just browsing the site have decided to join.

Bernard Madoff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Shit, I forgot to swap accounts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:07 pm

hang gob for treason

Wink
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:30 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:08 am

Its alright, the mods know GOB's other account. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another multi ???   Yet another multi ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another multi ???
Page 1 of 1