Dougie
Chemical Ali
Kev Burnard
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kev Burnard

Another defector :-) Empty
PostSubject: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 pm

Hi all, decided to join up to this forum today after gradually being worn down by Pasoti over the last few months. The recent Deep Throat scandal was the final nail in the coffin for me and I now look forward to reading and discussing Argyle again agenda free.

So many familiar "faces" on here too...........

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Hello Kev, welcome to the site. Are you a Fletcher fan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Welcome Kev. It's a sad state of affairs on there right now, which we have been telling people all along. Hopefully you will enjoy the freedom to have your say on here. Contrary to popular Pasoti belief, we are all Argyle fans on here, well there are a couple of Geeks who want to be Argyle fans but haven't come out of the closet quite yet, and are just not happy with what has and in some cases is still going on at Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Hello Kev, welcome to the site. Have you ever posted as Deep Throat?
Back to top Go down
Kev Burnard

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 pm

I am. I think given the team and situation he inherited, he has done well to keep us up this season. Not pretty, not entertaining, but one Tony Pulis did the same for us a few years back too.

Is he the right manager for next season though? Not sure on that one right now, maybe give him a few games, see what happens?
Back to top Go down
Kev Burnard

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Dougie wrote:
Hello Kev, welcome to the site. Have you ever posted as Deep Throat?

Yep, I am the elusive, gutless, no balls mystery 4th poster cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Kev Burnard wrote:
I am. I think given the team and situation he inherited, he has done well to keep us up this season. Not pretty, not entertaining, but one Tony Pulis did the same for us a few years back too.

Is he the right manager for next season though? Not sure on that one right now, maybe give him a few games, see what happens?

If he can get the same results but play some more attractive football I'll hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong about him. Like you say give him a set amount of games, maybe 10, at the start of the season, and if we are still playing dour football or are not in at least a play-off place, then it's time to get in someone who can get us promoted asap.
Back to top Go down
Kev Burnard

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Welcome Kev. It's a sad state of affairs on there right now, which we have been telling people all along. Hopefully you will enjoy the freedom to have your say on here. Contrary to popular Pasoti belief, we are all Argyle fans on here, well there are a couple of Geeks who want to be Argyle fans but haven't come out of the closet quite yet, and are just not happy with what has and in some cases is still going on at Argyle.

Cheers GJ, Pasoti has certainly decended into a farce over the last week or so. then reading on here about things like Grovehill being banned, Oddball too, just makes you think sod it, I just wanna catch up with Argyle stuff without the crap surrounding it. Hopefully this is the place to do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kev Burnard

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Kev Burnard wrote:

If he can get the same results but play some more attractive football I'll hold my hands up and say I was totally wrong about him. Like you say give him a set amount of games, maybe 10, at the start of the season, and if we are still playing dour football or are not in at least a play-off place, then it's time to get in someone who can get us promoted asap.

Quite! The quality of football HAS to improve. Ive kinda overlooked that fact for tbis season as survival at any cost was paramount! Hopefully, a decent pre season, some much needed strengthening and we should have something to celebrate this time next year cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:32 pm

You won't be free of PASOTI on here Kev. There are plenty of posters who mention it a lot. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
You won't be free of PASOTI on here Kev. There are plenty of posters who mention it a lot. affraid

Oh yeah was that not explained to you when you signed up Kev lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Welcome Kev. Unless there's more than one of you, I used to work with somebody very close to you!

Oh - and we mostly keep the talk about the other place to blocks 17 and 18. Mostly.
Back to top Go down
Kev Burnard

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Peggy wrote:
Welcome Kev. Unless there's more than one of you, I used to work with somebody very close to you!

Oh - and we mostly keep the talk about the other place to blocks 17 and 18. Mostly.

Yeah fair point Peggy Laughing

And theres' deffo only one of me, although there are some rather poor impersonators going round!! Who is this person you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Kev Burnard

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Oh yeah was that not explained to you when you signed up Kev lol!

Must of missed that bit Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Not for much longer we hope. Our work is nearly done. The truth will always out , boringbloke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Tringreen is having a whale of a time in Cyprus as you can see from his avatar. Speciality anal ventriloquism so good he has even perfected it under water. Can you see the bubbles. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 pm

They love each other really kev.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Tringreen is having a whale of a time in Cyprus as you can see from his avatar. Speciality anal ventriloquism so good he has even perfected it under water. Can you see the bubbles. Shocked

I see no bubbles ! lol! Go visit an optician boringbloke and stop playing with yourself. It makes you go blind you know !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 pm

I can definately attest to the fact that blindness is not caused by playing with yourself. Despite years of self abuse I have 20/20 vision. You are facing the wrong way to see the bubbles, turn your head around 180 degrees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi Kev and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:52 pm

its like the hunt for the 6 cylons on the battlestar galactica remake. lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I can definately attest to the fact that blindness is not caused by playing with yourself. Despite years of self abuse I have 20/20 vision. You are facing the wrong way to see the bubbles, turn your head around 180 degrees.

Ha ha ! Doing a U turn is only for superfans .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:31 pm

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
its like the hunt for the 6 cylons on the battlestar galactica remake. lol! jocolor

I haven't got the faintest idea what this means. Is it some sort of code?

Oh, and welcome to ATD, Kev. It's a bit like pasoti used to be, back when pasoti was good, if you can remember that far back into history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Welcome Kev.

Of course we will have to check your IP, address and passport number to make sure you're not an 'incoming' lol!

One day we'll get back to discussing football, I am thoroughly sick of this mess, the friction and constant battles. I think it's got to get a bit worse yet before it gets better, but hopefully we're at the start of the end. The quicker people come clean the quicker we can put this mess behind us, then we can get on with what we all enjoy, the bloody football!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:28 am

GOB wrote:
Welcome Kev.

Of course we will have to check your IP, address and passport number to make sure you're not an 'incoming' lol!

One day we'll get back to discussing football, I am thoroughly sick of this mess, the friction and constant battles. I think it's got to get a bit worse yet before it gets better, but hopefully we're at the start of the end. The quicker people come clean the quicker we can put this mess behind us, then we can get on with what we all enjoy, the bloody football!

Speak for yourself. Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another defector :-)   Another defector :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another defector :-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: