seadog
Czarcasm
GreenSam
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

This thread says it all. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:18 am

Newell loses credibility every time he opens his keyboard, please don't get rid of him pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:24 am

Iggy wrote:
Newell loses credibility every time he opens his keyboard, please don't get rid of him pasoti.

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE SYCOPHANTS ON THE INTERNET lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:53 am

Iggy wrote:

How can they - he owns the bloody thing!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:02 am

All our yesterdays................... amidst the euphoria surrounding Windsor Boy's coronation..........

Graham Clark
Post subject: Re: Chris Webb Named Club PresidentPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:09 am
tonycholwell wrote:
cheshiregreen wrote:
BBC coverage too

He'll be standing for Prime Minister next.

Congratulations Chris.

tonycholwell wrote:
Personally, I liked the more inclusive feel of the final paragraph of the report which quoted Chris as saying:

""I can be a great ambassador for the club and hope I can be in a position to assist supporters groups and promote the club on an ongoing basis," he said.

A welcome move.

Grahem Clark wrote :
Tony, you have rightly highlighted the word 'inclusive'. Appointing Chris as President of the club is the first step towards the implementation of James Brent's proposals for proper Corporate Governance of the football club where the Directors will properly be held to account in a transparent way. I cannot think of a better person to be a significant part of that than Chris which is why we were so delighted when he accepted the role.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:31 am

Elias wrote:
thyee slims post is astonishingly reflective !

whilst there are 'discenting' voices on there, these are crowded out by the (Still) prevalant happy to have a club brigade however a new element has been brought in to play -

'sign up to pasoti to be eligible for free away travel' this is sure to be repeated next season.
be interesting to see how many become regular pasoti posters.

dig out your old pasoti polo shirts as proof of membership
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:34 am

Have been refreshing my memory on what was said long ago, before refreshing myself at the pub.

I particularly like the last answer from Brent, where he says the new stadium will be Championship/Premier League standard Rolling Eyes

And the point where he says ,'We've just formed a committee of Directors, Management and Fans'

Q: The news of this sounds exciting and is very welcome in the eyes of wanting to see Plymouth Argyle move forward and prosper in future, but inevitably generates more questions from supporters who, understandably, want to know more information on what the exact proposals are for a) a new stadium and b) what you have in mind to develop on the car-park ground, to be able to ponder on what would truly benefit our club for the better, in the long run.

When we are hopefully enlightened a bit further, on the above, will the supporters be able to have a say on which option we would prefer to have happen or will the final decision actually be made solely between yourselves/the club?

Would you consider including the kind of things we would like to see within a new stadium, for example, in the design of it, to what we feel would help generate income for our club/will make coming to Home Park a better experience for all? Or do you have this totally planned out without feeling the need to add anything else?
Sue Pollard

A: The hope and expectation is that a new high quality grandstand will be built for the club; the profit-share is merely a fall-back lest this subsequently be proven not to be feasible (we hope and believe that this is unlikely to be the case). The plans are at an early stage. We have just formed a Committee of Directors, management and fans to start developing detailed thoughts. We expect to consult our fans widely and regularly.

Will the grandstand be on PCC land and belong to the football club?
Lloyd

A: It will be on PCC-owned land. PAFC will have a 30-year lease over the football-related parts and a 125-year lease over the other parts included incorporated in the grandstand.

Will be revenue generating to the extent that it could support at least a Championship level club?
Lloyd

A: We believe that with the additional revenue the club should be able to sustain itself at Championship level.

Will be physically separated from any development on the adjacent land? (Had previously expected the stand and hotel to be combined, sharing conference facilities, bars, restaurants, etc..)
Lloyd

A: There is likely to be a small part of the development that crosses the different titles.

Will be joined to the Devonport and Barn Park stands?
Lloyd

A: To be finalised in design.

Will it incorporate all of the offices, box office and shop?
Lloyd

A: Yes, that is planned, plus some food and beverage and conference and banqueting facilities.

Will it have sufficient parking for players, officials, directors, etc..?
Lloyd

A: On Higher Home Park, but not in the grandstand.

Will it be built in the close season to minimise any impact on home games?
Lloyd

A: Unfortunately, the build period for a facility of this scale cannot be built in the close season alone. The programme will, however, be structured so as to minimise disruption as far as is possible.

Also, are there plans to incorporate a memorial garden somewhere within the boundary of the club?
Lloyd

A: At Higher Home Park, yes, but not necessarily on the PCC land.

Very much hope this happens in the very near future as it could provide a tremendous boost to the team, fans and to the wider community. (There is no doubt in my mind that ‘Phase 1’ of the stadium rebuild contributed significantly to our previous rise up the leagues.)
Lloyd

A: I agree.

When you get to the point where you think it is time to sell the football club to another owner, what assets do you hope the football club will have?
Dunlop

A: There are no plans whatsoever to sell, but I would hope a thriving football club in a modern Championship/Premiership Stadium providing additional income...and with the best fans in football!

Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
what's the bitch getting ejh for supper?Smile

ejh handed nool his arse in a hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:29 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
what's the bitch getting ejh for supper?Smile

ejh handed nool his arse in a hat.

Well done for the pressure NZ, along with a few others. The inner circle are only interested in the size of their business/corporate infrustructure, couldn't give a toss if there are 3,000 or 10,000 in their gaze on matchday. I to think they are setting up the top tier fans to take over the club once Brent has done his bulldozing, however it wouldn't suprise me if the banker does the dirty and flogs off to another at the last minute, leaving the pigs high and dry, can you see the likes of a Ken Bates entertainng these cnuts? pig pig

Oh how we laughed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:01 pm

It really is staggering at the amount of spin and bullshit that is being put forward by some of these people, what on earth are they hoping to gain that makes them so anti the things that can only benefit PAFC, their stance and agenda is so much more apparent with each and every comment! It's just amazing!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
hairy j wrote:
I don't think this was a grand masterplan. It's more luck than judgement that Ian wears matching shoes when he leaves the house so I'd be surprised if this was a Machiavellian plan. Newell serves a purpose no matter how much he denies it; he's on pasoti to support James Brent. It might even be the case that he doesn't realise just how useful (as in someone who's being used) he is right now. Webb's in a similar position but we don't hear too much from him any longer - maybe Webby's realised.

Once Brent waves goodbye to the club, that use will no longer be useful. Imagine how Newell is going to react when Jimmy speeds off in his Land Rover leaving a trail of dust behind him. That there will be a popcorn moment. THE popcorn moment.

it will be a kleenex moment it will be that climatic

I think we have just had a Brent Kleenex moment...

tonycholwell on Pasoti wrote:

That message was reiterated often when JB walked the length of the pitch where the GA were to chat to fans. It was probably a fly in his eye, but he did look "moist" around the orbital region.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76282&start=30

There you have it... Tony looked into the eyes, and they were moist!

But...

Was the lip buckling?

it was a moment like this This thread says it all. - Page 3 Dziewczyna im sure for him. Thats the appeal james has to win over his few but faithful.

whats her name again ! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Harry the tranny
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:15 pm

who's been quiet for a long time....

sex change
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread says it all.   This thread says it all. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This thread says it all.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3