Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City  Empty
PostSubject: A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City    A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:10 pm

cheers cheers cheers

We couldn't have done it without you guys Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City    A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Actually we only needed the one from you guys but to graciously handover four, well, very generous indeed. Can we play you every week? cheers
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City    A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Encore, encore, resonating applause here anyway. Thanks. Is it in any way irritating that had you tried, you would have ultimately sent us down?

How sad is it that any argyle fan could be proud of this fact. I'm pleased and I like the idea of blaming Exeter for our continued league survival, but it's only an indictment of how badly our club has been run for the last seven years.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City    A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:17 pm

And a big thanks from me you are all heart city!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City    A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Gert Loinz wrote:
Actually we only needed the one from you guys but to graciously handover four, well, very generous indeed. Can we play you every week? cheers

Not sure where you learned them sums Gertie but if we had just drawn at the Theatre of Gnomes you would be Googling directions to Welling, Gateshead, Hyde, Braintree and Barrow next season.

Of course it would have been fantastic if you had dropped out of the League but the prospect of battling it out again with you lot, the Chipnickers and the Gas certainly adds to next season, maybe you might consider making more of a fight of it.

Tisdale's generosity saved you this season just as the 16 dropped points out of 18 agin our local rivals cost us big time, we were shiite, you and the Turks were shiiter, please god we can all improve before I lose the will to watch footy at all.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City    A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:38 pm

They bottled it when they needed a tiny bit extra to get over the line, unfortunatley for them they'll never have an easier chance to get out of league 2... this league was anyones this year, no one was clearly a class above so to speak.. in fact i cant remember watching a single team that impressed me
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City    A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City  EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:27 am

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
They bottled it when they needed a tiny bit extra to get over the line, unfortunatley for them they'll never have an easier chance to get out of league 2... this league was anyones this year, no one was clearly a class above so to speak.. in fact i cant remember watching a single team that impressed me

Rare insight from a Garg except of course we found it easy enough to get out of the 4th division last time we were in it, the standard is poor and has been for a while now, the players and their management being generally overrated by the poor saps that put up with the cack week on week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City    A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City  EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:16 pm

4 points that kept us up and kept them down

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City    A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City  EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:21 pm

ejh wrote:
4 points that kept us up and kept them down

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! They couldn't bear to be without us.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City    A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City  Empty

Back to top Go down

A big thank you for the 4 points that kept us up City
Page 1 of 1