Rickler
Mock Cuncher
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:25 am

I'll try and update this...well, if I can be bothered.

49 Safety 2006
48 Safety 2011
46 Safety 2007 Average Safety 2006-2011;
44 Safety 2010
43 Oxford; Accrington
42 Safety 2008 Burton;
41 Safety 2009 Gillingham; Port Vale
39 Crewe
37 Rotherham
36 Morecambe
35 AFC Wimbeldon
33 Bristol R
32 Barnet
31 Aldershot
30 Macclesfield
27 Bradford
26 Hereford
24 Dagenham & R
22 Plymouth
21 Northampton

The top 6 teams in the league are safe so aren't included.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Rickler

Rickler

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:31 am

C'mon Mock... Get a grip of yourself!

You're turning into Ottawa Green!
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:52 am

It's a nice reminder of depression.
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:23 am

Jeez, what have they done to you Mock ? Shocked
Is it some form of Aussie sudoku ?
Give us a sign the next time if you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:25 am

It would take a turn around in results of gargantuan proportions to even reach the 2009 safety total. We're down.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 am

Freathy wrote:
It would take a turn around in results of gargantuan proportions to even reach the 2009 safety total. We're down.

As cheerie as ever Laughing
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:01 am

So if we lose tomorrow, and on the basis that Southend have the best away record in the League and are 30 points ahead of us with a game in hand, it's pretty likely we will, we will need something in the region of a point and a half average per game to reach the safety mark of previous seasons!

We have currently won 5 games out of 28, 29 after tomorrow, and will probably need to win 7 or 8 games out of the last 17. Which is the kind of form the teams on the edge of the play-off places have shown all season.

I really don't want to be negative, but the 2 new recruits are going to have to be something special to transform a team from relegation favourites to one of the form teams in the League.

The other way of looking at it is that we need to pick up 4 or 5 more points than 2 other teams in the remainder of the season.

Depends if you're a glass half empty or glass half full kind of person.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:02 am

Freathy wrote:

Don't worry Sad Act. Webby says, 'we're stayin up!'............................. and if we don't it'll be your fault !
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Whats he gonna say when we go down ? a valiant effort, odds against us, players gave all, fletcher hero despite relegation, YAWN
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Greenjock wrote:
So if we lose tomorrow, and on the basis that Southend have the best away record in the League and are 30 points ahead of us with a game in hand, it's pretty likely we will, we will need something in the region of a point and a half average per game to reach the safety mark of previous seasons!

We have currently won 5 games out of 28, 29 after tomorrow, and will probably need to win 7 or 8 games out of the last 17. Which is the kind of form the teams on the edge of the play-off places have shown all season.

I really don't want to be negative, but the 2 new recruits are going to have to be something special to transform a team from relegation favourites to one of the form teams in the League.

The other way of looking at it is that we need to pick up 4 or 5 more points than 2 other teams in the remainder of the season.

Fuggit!

I'm opening the other bottle!

The bit in bold? You are James Brent and I claim my five pounds lol!
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Fuggit!

I'm opening the other bottle!

The bit in bold? You are James Brent and I claim my five pounds lol!

I don't think James Brent drinks cider and eats chicken and chips with beans on a Friday night. He's too busy learning the words of the Forza Verde songs.
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Chicken and chips with beans??????? affraid

Flips sake man, you are down saaf now. It's coleslaw!
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Chicken and chips with beans??????? affraid

Flips sake man, you are down saaf now. It's coleslaw!

No coleslaw left so had to make do. Sorry to let the side down Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:48 pm

That would be no Coleslaw in Batter left wouldn't it Jock........I've been to Glasgow and they even fry the sweets there for the kids.
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Leave Jock alone!

He's the bloke who's keeping the Glasgow cholesterol count up on his own (even though he's not there).

So far today, he's had:

23 deep fried mars
16 deep fried mars in batter
and a portion of chips
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Leave Jock alone!

He's the bloke who's keeping the Glasgow cholesterol count up on his own (even though he's not there).

So far today, he's had:

23 deep fried mars
and a portion of chips

All washed down with 12 cans of Irn Bru
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Leave Jock alone!

So far today, he's had:

23 deep fried mars
and a portion of chips

Dammit! Forgot the Irn Bru!!!

But if he's a true Scot he'll have washed it down with Bucky
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Leave Jock alone!

So far today, he's had:

23 deep fried mars
and a portion of chips

I'll have you know I haven't touched anything sweet today, fried egg sandwich for breakfast, of course pouring the fat left in the frying pan over the eggs in the sandwich, pork scratchings, McCoys crisps and finally chicken chips and beans. All washed down with Henry Westons Vintage and ok there is a bottle of Irn Bru in the fridge but it's not mine. I don't do soft drinks. Black coffee or cider only thankyou all very much.
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Leave Jock alone!

So far today, he's had:

23 deep fried mars
and a portion of chips

I'll have you know I haven't touched anything sweet today, fried egg sandwich for breakfast, of course pouring the fat left in the frying pan over the eggs in the sandwich, pork scratchings, McCoys crisps and finally chicken chips and beans. All washed down with Henry Westons Vintage and ok there is a bottle of Irn Bru in the fridge but it's not mine. I don't do soft drinks. Black coffee or cider only thankyou all very much.

"Greenjock's Guide To Healthy Living" is available soon in paperback.
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Leave Jock alone!

So far today, he's had:

23 deep fried mars
and a portion of chips

"Greenjock's Guide To Healthy Living" is available soon in paperback.

I always take it easy on a Friday to get ready for the weekend blow-out.
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:23 pm

One question....

How many Henry Weston Vintage? (One doesn't count)
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Just 4. All gone now so am making do with Scrumpy Jack.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 am

Alright champs, I know, I know, not very Mock-esque. I'll try harder next time.

Anyway, if you must know I copied and pasted from a Crewe fan elsewhere.

I just thought, yer know, it would stimulate some fascination debate and foresight.

And I was proven right by Cerbera and Green Jock's SCOTTISH BANTER.

On the subject of SCOTTISH BANTER...OW GAWD, CALCUTTA CUP TOMORROW!!!.. Give 'em some BEEF from the SHIRES. Summon the Spirit of Longshanks, repel them, dish their wimmen, starve their children.

Robshaw is a class act, foreshore, but I'm unsure of the men around him...not nearly enough biff in the tight five for me and the usual weaknesses in midfield.

I'm getting up at 5am to watch it.

Cmon England.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:22 am

Never got into rugby. Probably due to Scotland being crap, but always watch the 5/6 nations, and when Scotland lose console myself with the fact I couldn't give a toss.

Best memory of rugby was watching the grand slam decider in about 91 when Scotland beat England at Murrayfield at a mates house and my Dad tagged along with 8 cans in tow. He was already shitfaced and we had a right laugh. 8 supporting England and me and Dad for the Jocks. When Stanger scored the winning try Dad jumped around like a lunatic pulled his pants down and danced a jig with his meat and two veg on full show shouting "Take that ye English Bastards", just as my mates Mum came home from shopping. He just saluted her and said "Alright Janet, ah'm just keeping the young un's in line"
Back to top Go down

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:48 am

If we go down.....it wont be because the lads didn't play their socks off....ya know....ya know ....ya know ....ya know .....ya know....etc....etc....etc....etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Points for Safety Empty
PostSubject: Re: Points for Safety   Points for Safety Empty

Back to top Go down

Points for Safety
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next