Freathy
Mock Cuncher
GreenSam
Dane
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

What are you doing today - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Now I R B mostly hugely impressed by the way the biggest club never to play at the highest level in the country staved off relegation to non league by a whole point, well done Gargs,

It's been fun being Devon's top club for three whole seasons, I fear that next season may see a turn around in fortunes.
I put Exeter's performance on the pitch during the last few years down to one thing and one thing only ... Cureton.
It will be interesting how your Trust owned club deals with that loss.. a bit like losing your champion, your Achilles, your Mariner.

Apart from that, your enviable Trust ownership has given you your most successful period ever ... something that seems to have escaped your notice.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:54 pm

worried of penzance wrote:

Apart from that, your enviable Trust ownership has given you your most successful period ever ... something that seems to have escaped your notice.

Hardly, the only thing we have ever won was in 1990 and our best cup runs were 1931 and 1981.

Tisdale's reign has contained some of the dullest most pussified football I have ever witnessed, we sneaked up out of the Conference, we sneaked up from a weak 4th Div where three of the better sides had points deductions, we survived in a weak 3rd Div with an 83rd minute goal in the last game, then we had a half decent season in the 3rd but choked with the play offs in sight, followed that with a seriously lame relegation and this seasons flatter to deceive then total choke. The football generally has been uninspired and lacking the wow factor, Tisdale's style is to bore the opposition to death. That 8th place was the second best league finish in our history but that ain't the whole ball game, we also lost a cup match to Curzon & Ashton while not recording one decent cup run in seven years. Not even close to our most successful period, give me great cup nights in front of 15k at Sid James every time over the dull, insipid rubbish we have had to put up with.

Don't get me wrong, finishing in front of you is great fun but could hardly be described a achieving, you have been the worst team not to get dumped out of the league for two seasons now.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:18 am

well the avvivas invaded the pitch and shook hands with the bloke who 'masterminded' this 'glory' Embarassed Mad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing today
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3