Freathy
Mock Cuncher
GreenSam
Dane
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you doing today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:55 am

i've just finished work so i may have a snooze and by up ready and raring to go for the game.

I hope as many as possible join me in chat today for the final act of the season.
Back to top Go down
Lt Leslie

Lt Leslie

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Watching Somerset on telly
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Peggy * wrote:
Painting. Going for a swim. Recycling needs taking out. Might listen to some football later. Oh, and my roots need doing.

....and mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Lt Leslie wrote:
Watching Somerset on telly

The whole county or just bits of it?

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Just finished turfing an area at my wife's school. Having lunch. Then sitting down at the computer and shitting myself over the game this afternoon.

Kids are out, so you never know might be able do some rooting myself if I'm lucky! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Get your kicks on Root 69!

Today I shall mostly be drinking, eating, drinking, working & drinking.

Oh... and listening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:45 pm

have been watching tommy tynan goals to get the vibe going bounce
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Away end looks like its filling up.. why had that stupid 'pride passion belief' flag travelled haha it looks ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Lt Leslie

Lt Leslie

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Just the bit on the County Ground
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Today I R B mostly hoping for a miracle and the Gargs disappearing into the abyss.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Today I R B mostly hoping for a miracle and the Gargs disappearing into the abyss.

Thank you.

You see I KNOW you don't REALLY want us to take the drop. You love us REALLY. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Cooking a chilli and feckin swearing.

10 men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Celebrating. We missed the drop by a whole (a WHOLE) point!

Promotion next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Lt Leslie wrote:
Just the bit on the County Ground

Alvaro Peterson looks a great signing cheers Still missing a strike bowler though.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:47 pm

So glad we are still in the league!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Went to the pub with mate I sit next to at Argyle to watch BBC final score. Arse twitching like a rabbits nose. Happy eventually , but ultimately disgusted by the season of underachievement,

Steve

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Indulging myself with a little end of season ATD contributions to the football thing in Plymouth.
New season on Wednesday ... the start of Summer for some of us .... biking it to Padstow in the May sunshine, and that will signal the end of my brief ATD contributions this time around. Have to follow the seasons if you know what's good for you.

Last edited by worried of penzance on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:06 pm

cornysteve wrote:
Went to the pub with mate I sit next to at Argyle to watch BBC final score. Arse twitching like a rabbits nose. Happy eventually , but ultimately disgusted by the season of underachievement,

Steve

Strewth! Whatever happened to a friendly game of cribbage or darts or bar billiards?
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:10 pm

It's bleddy euchre in my local and I don't understand that either!

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm

cornysteve wrote:
It's bleddy euchre in my local and I don't understand that either!

Steve

I love Euchre cheers I've got it on my phone but it's the American version with no Benny jocolor
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Spent the afternoon avoiding any kind of football update, turned on the radio at 5pm to hear from radio Devon we are safe - whoopee shit! no thanks to Brent. Just been over to the Railway in Newton and had a drink with a few of the Green Army who had a bit of argey bargey with some Rovers fans at the station on way back from the Torquay game. Oh yeah well done the Gulls see you next season. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:43 pm

The secret is to play euchre which is the only way to learn the game. I watched and watched people playing it in my youth in Dartmouth and couldn't catch on at all until somebody invited me to sit in and have a go. It's fecking easy when you play it.

Typical Yanks Jock, can't get anything right.

Today I tried my hand at rabbit bating but it's a bit boring.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Now I R B mostly hugely impressed by the way the biggest club never to play at the highest level in the country staved off relegation to non league by a whole point, well done Gargs,

It's been fun being Devon's top club for three whole seasons, I fear that next season may see a turn around in fortunes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Now I R B mostly hugely impressed by the way the biggest club never to play at the highest level in the country staved off relegation to non league by a whole point, well done Gargs,

It's been fun being Devon's top club for three whole seasons, I fear that next season may see a turn around in fortunes.
tis i see you mugs in a relegation battle and no mistake.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

tis i see you mugs in a relegation battle and no mistake.

I do make you right Suffers, I can see little to be optimistic about for either of us, but you never know, it's a clean slate come August.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today   What are you doing today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing today
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next