Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.

Go down 
+2
akagreengull
VillageGreen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. Empty
PostSubject: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:30 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76062

Ken Bates,come on down.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 pm

I give Manchester Green a week before he goes the way of Hairy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 am

Sometimes it takes a while for the penny to drop, I think opinion has recently swayed against Brent, after the unveiling of his pathetic stand designs.
Come on down Ken, but it all depends on the Rochdale result.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:27 am

Gert Loinz wrote:
I give Manchester Green a week before he goes the way of Hairy

If I predict he'll be gone soon[because he's too much work for the mods and they are receiving so many complaints about what he is stating], he'll get a stay of execution.

ps IF we are relegated, he won't last the next week Wink
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:30 am

He will be very welcome on here and at home!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:03 pm

What's more worrying is the amount of Brenty brown nosing going on over there, lucky to have a club to support, he's reluctant buyer so not in it for the property ect. Ect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Get the popcorn out, Newell's having another tizzy fit over on the Farm! lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Really, you don't see many of those do we!!! Very Happy

Which thread this time? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:26 pm

This one, he's onl;y interested in the football though so I suppose that's why he comments on everything but the football lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76094&start=60
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Yes, I see now.

It makes me larf when he talks about multis like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 pm

The Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are alive and running Napoleon's Farm....................... my arse !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:19 pm

The irony of Ian Newell saying let's just talk about the football. The multi wielding ex. Mod (if anybody believes that they need sectioning) who talks about his friendship with the owner about ten times a day, his friendship with Nikkkk....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:31 pm

And Hooper almost drowns the whole thread with his constant drooling. I picture him as a giant slug now, leaving a sticky silver trail over anything and everything James Brent related.

Hooper you're even worse than Newell for thinking you can join in with the big boys.

I'd feck off back to Cholwell on the Wold now Hooper, slope off back to noting down car registrations for the neighbourhood watch meeting. Old curtain twitcher you are Very Happy

Hooper the voyeur Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:53 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yes, I see now.

It makes me larf when he talks about multis like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth! Very Happy

How many multis did he have on the old Argyle talk? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And Hooper almost drowns the whole thread with his constant drooling. I picture him as a giant slug now, leaving a sticky silver trail over anything and everything James Brent related.

Hooper you're even worse than Newell for thinking you can join in with the big boys.

I'd feck off back to Cholwell on the Wold now Hooper, slope off back to noting down car registrations for the neighbourhood watch meeting. Old curtain twitcher you are Very Happy

Hooper the voyeur Suspect

Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. 2283974_578a_625x1000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Why the Giraffe references with Snooper?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Dunno Sir. Gert started it Sir.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:22 pm

I think we need a snake one for webb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:24 pm

GOB wrote:
I think we need a snake one for webb.

Or a toad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:26 pm

or a rat
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Searches are all coming up a bit too cute, Gob. Sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:35 pm

even the snakes look to cute
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:39 pm

GOB wrote:
This one, he's onl;y interested in the football though so I suppose that's why he comments on everything but the football lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=76094&start=60

Talk about trying to dig your way out of a hole there by IJN..

Brent has really done sod all in the last 12 months [when he did,it was too bloody late RE - sacking Fletcher] and that is why Argyle are in a bloody fight for their L2 lives once again.

I can still remember Brent's ''promotion'' quotes from the Herald before this season had started Shocked Laughing .

He may be a top bloke as IJN states,but i don't give a damn about that really, i'd just like him to put some money in to the playing side of things and get the club moving upwards again. If not,then same time and same place next year AGAIN.

If he is not going to put monies in to the club to try and get out of L2,then perhaps he can seek out a football minded individual [with some spare dosh and good contacts] on to the current Board.

Argyle kick-off an hour late on Saturday then,according to the paragraph below from IJN it would seem so..

''I am saying, all I care about now is the football, if somone else wants to rant, rave, bore, educate, pontificate, that is up to them,meanwhile all I care about is Saturday at 1745 PM. I'll be there, as always cheering the club I love, off the pitch, you never know, if they take zimmers, I might even run onto it''.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:36 pm

If Darren stoneman on pasoti is the same one I know of, he used to work at gateways on mutely plain years ago and got kidnapped once as part of a raid hahahahha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 pm

no sign that the multi millionaire living god to the deluded ,is going to flash the cash to hire a coach to that far flung nothern village of the dammed yet then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.   Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh dear,dissent among the ranks over on PASOTI.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next