Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl guides say tits out.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Girl guides say tits out..... Empty
PostSubject: Girl guides say tits out.....   Girl guides say tits out..... EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:13 am

......of the SUN newspaper.
MUNTERS.
Girl guides say that the traditional page 3 boob shot is wrong and makes them feel bad.
HUGE.
Huge pairs of tits are regularly ogled by builders and office juniors on a daily basis.
MILITANT?
The guides are now signing a petition and are being backed by many other loons.

I have left a space here for all the PC leftie beards to leave their outraged comments here, Hairy you first, also if you are a builder you can be outraged by the fact they are to be removed, slogans like "hands off our tits" will soon be bandied about, this story is bigger than THATCHER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl guides say tits out.....   Girl guides say tits out..... EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:20 am

I can't believe so many people actually buy the sun and daily star. Says a lot about the country I suppose.

I don't object to tits being shown really, just the posh and Becks/ Katie Price/ big brother/ x factor shite that makes up those comics.

The sport coverage isn't much better either.

I dread to think what puns they've come up with for Thatcher dying or are they taking the stance that she deserves a state funeral and glossing over her role in shit like Hillsborough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl guides say tits out.....   Girl guides say tits out..... EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:24 am

Greenjock wrote:
I can't believe so many people actually buy the sun and daily star. Says a lot about the country I suppose.

I don't object to tits being shown really, just the posh and Becks/ Katie Price/ big brother/ x factor shite that makes up those comics.

The sport coverage isn't much better either.
I dread to think what puns they've come up with for Thatcher dying or are they taking the stance that she deserves a state funeral and glossing over her role in shit like Hillsborough?

I actually think the Sun has the best football coverage of any of the nationals. Utter rag garbage totherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl guides say tits out.....   Girl guides say tits out..... EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 am

Haven't read it since I was working on the sites and used to get passed around, never bought it though, it is more of a comic than a newspaper.

Last edited by Iggy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl guides say tits out.....   Girl guides say tits out..... EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 am

Is the Sun still going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girl guides say tits out.....   Girl guides say tits out..... EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:41 am

The sun certainly gets on my tits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl guides say tits out.....   Girl guides say tits out..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl guides say tits out.....
Page 1 of 1