Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just home from York

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Just home from York Empty
PostSubject: Just home from York   Just home from York EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:24 am

What a long day, 7 hours each way

Crap, no effort, shape and no midfield.

Cole - 4 - at fault for second goal.
Blanchard - 2 - we easily beaten every time.
Wotton - 4 - plenty of dodgy moments but some good
Branston - 4 - same as above
Basera - 4 - tried but still looked poor.
PCH - 1 - woeful, non league at best, no effort
Hourihane - 1 - lost without cox, passes had no quality, complete transformation in 2 days
Young - 3 headless chicken with no quality or strength
Banton - 3 - not in it, nackard
Bryan - 5 - looked to make things happen but to little product
Reid - 3 - hard working but his first touch was a joke

Chadwick - 2 - he was, well, chadwick
Harvey - 5 - provided our best effort on goal
Murray - 2 - plenty of running but did bugger all

None of them wanted to be there, made a mockery of our support.

York were crap to.

Worst performance this season
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Just home from York   Just home from York EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:52 am

We're getting better then lol!
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Just home from York   Just home from York EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:40 am

Hats off to you lot that made the journey all the way from Plymouth, I suppose the majority would have been exiles from further up country, still a commendable turnout for a 4th division relegation scrap. I was mad like you once Cobi jumping on coaches at 2am to get to Carlisle and such like. Pleased to see you haven't abandoned us now you have been granted an amnesty from the other site. How long is the probation period?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just home from York   Just home from York EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:19 am

swampy wrote:
Hats off to you lot that made the journey all the way from Plymouth, I suppose the majority would have been exiles from further up country, still a commendable turnout for a 4th division relegation scrap. I was mad like you once Cobi jumping on coaches at 2am to get to Carlisle and such like. Pleased to see you haven't abandoned us now you have been granted an amnesty from the other site. How long is the probation period?

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just home from York   Just home from York EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:37 am

swampy wrote:

Any mentoring going on? lol! pig
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Just home from York   Just home from York EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 am

Yeah Cobes, don't forget who offered you asylum when everyone else disowned you! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just home from York   Just home from York EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:15 pm

swampy wrote:

I did carlisle on a tuesday night also, nightmare but we actually got a point out of that one, yesterday was just pathetic.

Bring on burton away bounce
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Just home from York   Just home from York EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:34 pm

I was at the game too- it just shows how mistaken Brent was to keep the faith in CF for so long.

On the whole, the bigger picture is that we ARE getting better on the pitch. However, every such improvement has little wobbles and we've always lost some games like this. Even under Sturrock/Holloway- if the change had been made in October though, we may now be sitting pretty in the knowledge that yesterday's loss didn't mean anything and we would be comfortable in mid-table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just home from York   Just home from York EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:06 pm

GreenSam wrote:
I was at the game too- it just shows how mistaken Brent was to keep the faith in CF for so long.

On the whole, the bigger picture is that we ARE getting better on the pitch. However, every such improvement has little wobbles and we've always lost some games like this. Even under Sturrock/Holloway- if the change had been made in October though, we may now be sitting pretty in the knowledge that yesterday's loss didn't mean anything and we would be comfortable in mid-table.

Given the form JS has had as manager we may even have been outside the playoffs by a few points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just home from York   Just home from York Empty

Back to top Go down

Just home from York
Page 1 of 1