Freathy
Elias
Noseyparker
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Tring is saved no tax on his bank account
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Might not have a bank account at all if the Russians don't step in. I reckon they'll end up owning the island before long. All Putin has to do is look the other way.
There is gas under the sea. The Cypriots are used to being ruled by other nations. They've only been in charge of their own country for 60 yrs and the place is rife with nepotism, inefficiency and downright corruption.
It's hard enough having to deal with the mess at Argyle ffs !
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Might not have a bank account at all if the Russians don't step in. I reckon they'll end up owning the island before long. All Putin has to do is look the other way.
There is gas under the sea. The Cypriots are used to being ruled by other nations. They've only been in charge of their own country for 60 yrs and the place is rife with nepotism, inefficiency and downright corruption.

What made you up sticks there Tring? Purely climate?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

What made you up sticks there Tring? Purely climate?

Yep....that and my old Mum is there and they drive on the left Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Panic over, the plane carrying Tring's cash has landed safely Very Happy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21847013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:23 am

Isn't the world really fecked up at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Tring is right about the Russians they own nearly every bar and restuarant as it is and I think they will steal the island from under them. My mate has had a flat there for years, his old man bought it in the seventies and he hasn't been able to sell it because they didnt have the right deeds (they were given forged or useless ones) anyway recently a solicitor approached my mate and said that he could help him get his deeds sorted which he promptly did, he then bought the flat off my mate for 30'000€ in cash (the flat was worth €100'000 last year, obviously the people with real money and all the bent people have got their money out already so down to the common people to sort it out or maybe we could bail them all out? Let the banks fail, get the feck out of Europe and whilst we are at it lets have a proper revolution.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:24 pm

They do own a lot of Limassol Iggy. Solicitors in Cyprus are totally corrupt and are protected right up to the Attorney General. A Cypriot solicitor has never been struck off and if you get a real wrongun and want to get out, nobody will touch you until you have paid him every cent he claims you owe him, in cash.
The Title Deeds issue still rages. One scam has been that a developer sells a property to you off plan [unbuilt]. While he is building it he goes to a bank and takes out a second mortgage on the land, which you have already registered legally with the Land Registry. If he then defaults on the mortgage and many are because the property industry has collapsed, the bank seizes your land and home.............. and they get away with it because the courts are bent and in favour of the locals.

I have a friend who has been fighting just such a case for years. It has ruined his family life.

Well worth a read if you have the time.

http://www.lyingbuilder.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Christ it sounds as if you should think about getting out of the place asap
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Happy Daze wrote:

Am ok til youngest finishes school in 2014.Maybe just autumns after then.There is plenty to rent cheaply, could be even cheaper soon Cool The weather from Sept til Christmas is perfect I miss bitter beer and the cricket season. Didn't buy property, enough money to live in the bank and no more,plenty of leggy Russian babes on the beaches, the sun shines most the time and the feelin is lay back.........................
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Happy Daze wrote:

Am ok til youngest finishes school in 2014.Maybe just autumns after then.There is plenty to rent cheaply, could be even cheaper soon Cool The weather from Sept til Christmas is perfect I miss bitter beer and the cricket season. Didn't buy property, enough money to live in the bank and no more,plenty of leggy Russian babes on the beaches, the sun shines most the time and the feelin is lay back.........................

Oh be quiet you lucky bugger!!! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Sounds like your mate has been well and truly screwed over, Tring. A friend of mine has a place on a complex just outside Paralimni which he rents out. Sounds like he was lucky with who he dealt with as regards the purchase.

Scary stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A whip round for tring (auction needed)   A whip round for tring   (auction needed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A whip round for tring (auction needed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2